Reasons

Sana rushed towards her room the moment she entered TWICE's dorm. The members could only looking to each other seeing Sana's behavior.
"Where did she just go?"Momo asked innocently.
"She said to visit an acquaintance,"Jihyo shrugged her shoulders.
"But that behavior...,"Mina looked at Sana's room direction.
"If she's fighting with Jimin,"Tzuyu continued.
"I thought she never contacted him again,"Dahyun said confusedly.
"Jimin still trying to reach her. They're together for quiet a long time and just broke up. That's normal,"Tzuyu responded.
"Why did they fighting...,"Chaeyoung murmured.
While Sana inside her room, crying on her pillow. She felt her heart is broken once again seeing how pitiful Jimin back then. She never intended to hurt Jimin nor ignoring him like that. She still deeply cares about him, she admitted that. Also her feeling is still real. She just can't be with him anymore nor in the future... because she has some reasons.
"Why is Yoongi hyung called you?"
Sana was recalled when Jimin was mad after he found out that Suga called her. Sana was so dumbfounded by his extra reaction. Suga called her because he wanted to tell her that Jimin had fever back then yet he got mad like this. So Sana and Jimin had argument just because of Suga's call which ended with Sana finally block Suga's number. Jimin still insisted that Suga just took chance to contact her by reasoning him.
That's just one of the example of how jealousy Jimin during their relationship. Not to mention when Jimin was sulking all day just because Sana accidentally had interaction with Mark during the concert and taken by fancam. Or when he was so mad after Kang Daniel who accidentally touched her hip on backstage. There's more example about how jealousy Jimin towards everyone who interact with Sana.
"Jimin turned into another person when it's about you. I wonder why... that's really annoying,"
Taehyung told Sana one day when Sana visited their dorm and Jimin was out with Jungkook to buy some snacks. That really hit Sana on the spot, made Sana considering about their relationship. Was it bring positiveness or negativeness? Sana came with conclusion that it just bring negativeness especially for Jimin's career with his group. The members complained a lot about his extra jealous behavior, and even Suga was very disappointed because his jealousy made Sana blocked his number, Hoseok also confirmed that Jimin was too sensitive during their relationship and that made the members feeling uncomfortable around him and around Sana.
So... Sana chose to end their relationship. She wanted the best for Jimin and deserted her heart.
"We're still so young. There's a long path ahead of him...he needs to keep on track, pursuing his bright future with the group. This relationship just poisoning his passion and future," that was what Sana told Tzuyu. It was so hard even for her. Jimin is her first man, first love. She still cherishes him even now. But she just doesn't see any future with him so she chose not to waste her time and expanding her romance experience by keep moving on.
The happy memories with him...
The hard times with him...
All kept running on Sana's mind right now. How she wished she never seen his sorrow. How she wished she never heard how painful this all for him as she also actually felt the same by seeing his behavior.
"Why don't you just hate me!"Sana hit the pillow multiple times. It's easier for her, if he just hated her.
Sana was so into her agony when she unconsciously dialling Hoseok's number. She jolted when she heard his voice but she couldn't just end the phone because she already called him.
"Hi squirrel gurl, what's up?"asked him on the other line. His voice was so cheerful, he never failed to cheer Sana up but this moment, Sana was too emotional.
"Sana? Hello...,"
Sana was still mute, making Hoseok confused.
"Ah...you just accidentally pressed my number huh?"asked Hoseok.
"Oppa...,"Sana quickly covered her mouth when she intended to talk normally but turned out her voice cracked.
"Sana, are you alright? Where are you?!"Hoseok was always quick to sense Sana's agony. He turned serious and so concerned.
"...,"Sana couldn't utter anything because she started to cry again but Hoseok knew that.
"I'm going to your place now. Where are you? And don't refuse!"he demanded.
"Dorm...,"she said.
***
Hoseok pressed the dorm's bell kinda impatiently, making Momo who's the closest to the entrance groaned and wondering who the hell is ringing their bell at this late.
"Oppa?!"Momo's eyes widened when seeing Hoseok in front of her right now.
"Sorry Momo...sorry for coming this late. Where's Sana?"
"Sana? Eh? In her room...wait, for you to coming here, is she okay?"asked Mina who popped out behind Momo's back.
"I'm sorry... please excuse me Mina, Momo,"Hoseok immediately rushed towards Sana's room. The girls were looking to each other with worried face but they let Hoseok to handle Sana. They knew that only Hoseok in this land that can ease Sana's heart.
When Hoseok entered Sana's room, the girl quickly hugged him and crying. She was so spoiled in front of Hoseok. Just in front of this man, Sana could be like a little girl.
"What's wrong? It's okay...you can cry,"Hoseok caressed Sana's head.
For 15 minutes long, Sana was crying in his arms. When she already calmed, Hoseok finally can joke around.
"Yah...stop crying already now ok? Your eyes will sore and you'll be ugly,"he teased her. Sana laughed after hearing his lame joke and hit his chest weakly.
"Lame...,"she said. Hoseok smiled looking at her with caring stare and ruffled her hair gently.
"What's going on with out princess here?"he asked patiently. Sana pouted her mouth.
"I was just...,"she hesitated.
"Noo..no need to keep anything from me since you already bothered me to come,"Hoseok joked again, making Sana laughed shyly.
"Sorry...I was just automatically seeking you...,"Sana blushed.
"My honour, Your Highness...,"Hoseok pretended to be a guardian in front of Sana, making her laughing again.
"I wish Jimin could despise me...,"Sana bit her lower lip. Hearing Jimin's name, Hoseok turned serious. He was focusing on her story.
"He told me that he wishes we were not lovers back then... making me angry and disappointed...but the fact is, I'm angry with myself because I let him down and get hurt,"
"Is that not possible for him to get back with you?"Hoseok asked carefully. Sana held her breath, she belongs to Sehun and she never wanted to resume her love with Jimin again after their split.
"...no...,"she continued.
"I see...no chance for Jimin then. I'll make him realize that he must give up , I'll try. So please, both of you... don't get hurt anymore, don't cry anymore ok?"Hoseok caressed Sana's cheek with his finger tips.
"Thank you Oppa... actually you don't need to help with anything because your presence here already ease my heart...thank you,"Sana smiled genuinely, making Hoseok smiled bitterly. How sweet she is right now, how lovely...he wanted to just pull her into his embrace and protect her, not letting her crying anymore.
"I'm glad that I mean something to you,"he said.
"Ofc you are! Please stay here for a while...,"Sana grabbed Hoseok's hand as she lies on the bed.
"It's so comfortable to be accompanied by a best friend,"she said with heavy eyelids. Hoseok smiled and caressed her hair with his other hand. Slowly, Sana closed her eyes because she's getting sleepy after crying a lot. Hoseok was there with her, for an hour after she fell to her dream.

TBC

Writer block almost got me...I need more inspiration 😔
Please comment ☺️