The One She Loves

Who's the one you love, Sana?

Him?

Him?

Who...?

Sana let another tears slid down from her eyes. She's still laying on the bed, not doing anything and just thinking about things. She didn't care with the lights, the sun almost disappear and it's getting darker, she's still looking to the window, to the orange sky.

"Sana...,"Mina sat on the other side of her bed, holding a glass of water for Sana to drink. Yes, she's already at Twice's dorm. She texted Sehun she went home and didn't want him to be bothered by her as he's still busy with Sulli issues. Somehow she didn't want to be his burden, somehow she asked herself what's her position now for Sehun.

"Please drink, you haven't drink or eat anything since you came home,"Mina caressed Sana's hair. Sana didn't budge, made Mina sighed frustratedly. She put the glass on the counter near her bed.

"Unnie...do you remember when I locked myself for the whole day when I got into a big fight with Bambam during trainee days? You guys got tired to persuade me, I thought you guys already gave up...but when I opened the door in the midnight, you were sitting in front of the door, waiting for me. I was greeted by your bright smile, I got annoyed but in other side I felt so happy and amazed by you...you didn't give up, you didn't show me you're tired and cold waiting outside my room. Your smile, healed me...I felt warm, I felt like I'm at home...why I cried when I saw you? Because I felt I'm at home...I felt comfortable and secured. I told myself I don't have to be afraid and can face the problem. You listened to my worries after that, all my fears, my worries... you listened without interrupting me, without judging my selfish self, I felt so relieved...unnie, I want to be what you used to be for me...,"

Sana turned around to face Mina. Mina gave her a soft smile and it made Sana calm. Sana woke up and hugged Mina tightly.

"I'm sorry if I made you worried...,"

"I'm worried because you're not honest unnie... you're not you used to be...,"Mina frowned. Sana buried her face on her shoulder.

"I don't even know what I want...I don't know what I feel...,"

"That's because you're not honest with yourself...,"

"What do you mean?"Sana released the hug and looked at the younger one in front of her.

"Who are the men that's chasing you until now?"she asked. Sana can't answer.

"The ones who's very serious, don't mention the other ones who just admire you,"Mina added.

"Sehun...Jimin...,"Sana answered almost whispering.

"Not. It's not only them. There's another one and you're omitting him... that's why you don't get the answer yet,"Mina smiled bitterly. Sana couldn't blink, pretending that she's dumb or all.

"You're still not honest, burying the fact and chose to deceive yourself until now...,"

"What is Hoseok Oppa for you?"Mina continued.

Sana felt her world literally stopped when Mina mentioned his name. His best friend.

"We were best friends...until he chose to changed...,"Sana answered. Her face looked gloomy when she said 'changed'.

"What is Sehun Oppa for you?"Mina proceed the questions.

"I love him...,"

"Then what is Jimin Oppa for you?"

"...,"

Mina waited for Sana patiently. She's certainly still so confused after Mina asked her that questions.