Hurt... it's just hurt

Jimin thought it's better for him to leave Sana with Sehun. He's her current boyfriend and although it's bitter, he respects her and her privacy. Heck, where's the old Jimin? Maybe owning isn't his thing because he began to be so possessive over that.
But he regretted his decision after he caught a glimpse of Sana throwing Sehun's hand and she turned around whilst wiping...her tears? From the rear mirror, Jimin checked what happened and he noticed what made Sana angry.
Jimin quickly came out from his car again and ran to catch Sana. Sehun also trying to chase her but when Sana was already on Jimin's arms, the younger one glared at the older one.  As if he's saying 'you have no rights to touch her,'. Meanwhile Sana tried to escape from Jimin's embrace. She tried so hard to hold her tears and he knew she doesn't want anyone to see her crying.
"Sana, please listen to me!"
Sana shook her head while Jimin still glaring at him.
"Ple-,"
"I'm sorry to brag into this but I have rights to say this. It's your last chance to make her cry, it's never the second time,"Jimin said in composed tone.
Sehun wanted to pull Sana's away from Jimin and land a punch on his face for saying that. Who's he to say that? He even made Sana cried million times before and now when Sehun made Sana cry just for this day, he already got red card?
But Sehun cared with Sana's feelings more than his ego so he holds back. He only threw a wistful smile before turning around.
"I'll talk to you when you're calm, Baby...and you...make sure she's home safely and stop hugging her or I won't hesitate to punch you in front of her,"he said. Jimin released his grip on Sana's shoulders. It's a very awkward situation as Jimin felt Sana is still his but he realized much that Sehun is her boyfriend.
Sehun threw his last glare to Jimin before he turning around. When he walked away from Sana and Jimin, the main singer of BTS cussed at how Sehun decided to desert her for another girl.
Choi Sulli.
And the moment when it's silent again and they only greeted by the chilly night, when she heard her boyfriend's car already left, she lost all of her power. Jimin held her immediately as she broke into tears.
What that fucker done to my precious. It hurts my head because Sana chose that player to replace me.

***
Three hours before...
"It's been a while,"the girl is roaming over his room. Sehun could only stare at her. How she might reminiscing about the old days. How many times did she visit this room in the past? It's uncountable. They shared almost everything when they're together. It was sweet but bitter in the end.
While Sehun observing Sulli quietly from the door, looking at how she changed throughout the years. Realizing how many days that they must catch up to each other since that day, Sehun caught a glimpse of bruise on her waist when she was tiptoeing and her shirt accidentally was pulled up. He immediately jumped from his place.
"Jinri!!"without hesitate Sehun revealed the bruise on her waist and threw a horrific gaze on her. Jinri quickly rolled her shirt down again to covered her skin. She stepped a back but Sehun immediately grabbed her wrist.
"Did he do that to you?"he asked with furious eyes.
"What? It's not a big deal Sehun, I was tripped on my way here,"she avoided gaze with him which Sehun gritted his teeth, wanting to tell her that he knows when she's lying.
"No you didn't. You can't hide anything from me. I may already older than I was before and changed a lot but I still know you the best,"
"Yet you definitely changed to not knowing me much again,"Sulli cringed.
"Don't fool me Jinri. Is your current boyfriend did this to you?! You had been tortured as minor for years by dating that ahjussi and now you date the same type of man from that circle which keeps you on the same circle! How many times did I tell you that you need to pull yourself together and collect your minds?!!!!"
"Don't yell at me!!!!"Jinri suddenly cracked.
"Just don't treat me the same way those guys treated me! I came here to find protection..,"she sobs. Sehun weakened his grip on her and his gaze was soften.
"You know I've been offered you the protection you need yet you've been turned me down for like forever. I tried to help you although I'm the one who's need to be helped but you've been rejecting me and everyone's helps. You shut your world out,"Sehun said in hoarse voice.
"And now you're what you're now. It breaks my heart damn much,"he continued.
Sulli gave a small nod before crashing his chest and crying on his arms. Sehun has been a good friend for her despite the fact that he's her ex. It's not because of the third person that they broke up but because of his debut. He got tons of fans immediately just for his face and whenever Sulli was near EXO at that time, she got heavily bashed by his fans. It leaded her downhill until she chose the wrong path. The wrong man. The wrong decision.
And during the process, Sehun had always offering her helps but to no avail.
Sulli told Sehun how bad she got abused by her current boyfriend. A man of no good, not popular and looks like a boy group manager. She wanted to split but the guy threatened her to reveals their private pictures and videos. Knowing all of that from Sulli, Sehun felt his blood is boiling. He hated everything right on the moment.
He hated how the older man treated the minor poorly like that using the name of love.
He hated how she couldn't escape from that man.
He hated how stupid she was for falling in love with the wrong guys all over again.
He hated how he can't help her.
He hated how the world works for her.
Mostly, he hated how Sulli finally realized that she needs his help after he already give up. After she continuously turned him down in the past.
Current time...
Sulli waited nervously on the passenger seat inside Sehun's car. When Sehun came back with mood is totally messed up, she glanced at him with worried face.
"Who was the girl? And wasn't it Jimin of BTS?"she asked. Sehun faced Sulli and thinking whether it's the right time or not to tell her the truth. He knew Sulli won't got bothered if he's already moving on from her but he just felt like it's not the right timing to tell her about Sana.
"For now just don't think about that. I'll drive you home,"he said before released the brake.

***
"Are you guys getting back together?!"Taehyung with widened eyes while holding his cup before drink his coffee asked in disbelief.
"....wow,"Jungkook who just came out from his room just wowed.
Jimin who knew that Sana's eyes got sore quickly leading the girl to his room without responding to the shocking members. Smelling something had happened, Hoseok followed them and locked the door.
Sana was already sitting on Jimin's bed with head hung low. Hoseok threw'what happened?' face to Jimin and only got a sigh from his former roommate.
The moment when Sana suddenly covering her face and started sobbing again, Hoseok cleared his throat and broke the thick silence.
"Can't hide anything to me, just split it up. What happened?"he asked sternly.
"Maybe it's not the time for her to speak hyung and I'm not in the place where I can answer instead,"Jimin answered. A slight of plead was shown on his eyes. Hoseok could be more difficult to deal with rather than him when it comes to Sana's tears. Hoseok had scolded Jimin a few times before whenever Sana shed tears. Hoseok is also the reason why Suga played soft regarding their invisible competition to get Sana's heart. When Hoseok got his nerve, he's the scariest member amongst them.
"Ok hyung? Sana needs time. She's exhausted,"Jimin threw a thin smile to the older one. Hoseok's eyes scanned the girl who's sitting in front of them. Without doubt, he's extremely worried. He doubted whether Jimin was the reason for her tears right now because she would never come back with him if he's the main cause of her sadness.
Until Hoseok came with a conclusion and a name.
Oh Sehun.
"You sleep with Jungkook and let Sana use your room. I'll call Jihyo to inform her that Sana is here,"Hoseok said before proceeding to leave Jimin and Sana alone. Although he wanted to stay but he just felt that it's better to leave them alone. Jimin knew what happened and Sana might have something to say with him without his presence here so he left.
"Thanks hyung,"Jimin gave a small smile before Hoseok disappeared from his sight.
Jimin sighed heavily and sat on the bed, beside Sana. He placed his arm on her back before pulling her into his embrace.
"Stop it Sana, it's okay...,"
I'm hurt seeing you crying because of him...

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Thanks for the comments you wrote on the last chapter. It helped giving some inspiration to me. I hope you guys can continue to give feedback for each of my updates.
Tysm 😘