Rain

It's so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember. For the last time I want to say I love you and thank you

♥️♥️♥️

"Hobi Oppaaa!"
The moments Hoseok heard that nasally cute voice, he turned around and greeted the younger one with his big smile. It's been such a long time that he hadn't met her because BTS is preparing their next album. Also when he has time, she couldn't meet him because of her schedule and Sehun. Sana became prettier comparing to the last time Hoseok saw her. Maybe because he just missed her? Or maybe she really became fresher because Jimin has changed to be a better ex and not giving Sana headache again? Hoseok shrugged his thoughts, no matter what, Sana is always the prettiest for him.
"Oppa, this is Kobe premium beef from Mom. She said to give this to the hope of my life. Haha, that's lame right?"Sana gave a box of premium beef that her mother brought to Korea.
"Oh, where's Mrs. Minatozaki? I miss her. And thank you, aunty really knows that I'm the only hope of your life. Hahaha,"Hoseok laughed happily after hearing that. He's close with Sana's family because Sana personally told her family that she has a reliable Oppa in Korea. Sana once brought Hoseok to meet her family when they're visiting here. Instead of bringing Jimin her boyfriend at that time, she decided to introduce her best friend to her family. Best friend over love, that's what her mother always taught her. Because love can fade but best friend won't leave your side.
And yeah...her love is already over with Jimin but she's still so close with Hoseok.
"Oppa you're not my hope, you're simply a sunshine,"Sana said. "Okasan has left to Osaka already this morning,"she continued while taking the menu book. Hoseok frowned upon hearing that. He really wanted to meet her mother again because she's so warm and cute just like Sana.
"You're the sunshine. Seeing you just brighten my day,"Hoseok pinched Sana's cheeks.
"I know, I'm your clumsy sunshine right?"Sana giggled. Hoseok smiled then just looking at Sana who's busy picking her menu. Sana knew how to melt Oppa's heart. Although she didn't have any intention but she unconsciously just made everyone fall for her more and more. Suga once told that just observing how Sana acts alone could make your heart soft. Jimin who said his favorite member is Dahyun, slowly had fallen to her as well. Namjoon said that although Sana is clumsy but she's a natural genius of creating aegyo. Hoseok knew it all. He knew it when Sana performed how to make spring roll to JYP with aegyo instead of singing or dancing. He knew it that this girl is not only odd, but she's oddly special.
"Sana...do you want to tell me something?"Hoseok asked after Sana ordered her food. Sana looked up to Hoseok who suddenly turned serious after observing Sana. She looked nervous, why did Hoseok ask that out of blue?
"What? No, nothing. Don't we come here because we haven't seen each other lately?"she smiled, trying to act normal. If Hoseok turned serious like this then he smell something fishy. And no, if it's about Sehun she's not prepared yet to tell him.
"That's the reason. But I have something to ask you but before that, I ask you do you have something you might want to tell me?"he kept his seriousness. Sana felt like a culprit because of the tense Hoseok give. It was like the time when Hoseok heard that she's dating Jimin.
*Flashback*
"Sana, do you have something to tell me?"
"What? I don't have... I think,"
"Really? Then I have something to tell you...,"
Sana felt nervous all of sudden. Why Hoseok looked so serious. Why he put tension out of blue.
"Okay...what is that?"
"Congrats for dating Jimin,"he smiled, she observed his smile. It was genuinely bitter.
*Back to present*
"Oppa...,"
"Ok, forget it. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable,"Hoseok smiled and gave a pat on Sana's head. Sana should feel relieved but she felt uneasy instead.
"Did the members know?"she asked carefully. Hoseok halted whatever he's doing and looked at Sana.
"Yeah, except him,"
Sana fell silent. Where did it go wrong? How can almost all BTS members know that she's dating Sehun right now. Ah...is that because of Wannaone told them?
"Who told you guys?"Sana trembled in panic.
"Sana it's okay, Sungwoon only told me and Suga. Fortunately Suga told him quickly to keep that from Jimin. We decided to tell the others but Jimin to prevent him from knowing this,"Hoseok grabbed Sana's hand to comfort her. Sana hung her head low.
"Sana?"Hoseok asked worriedly, afraid that she's crying.
"Ah...now I'm so done. You guys must think that I'm a bad girl from moving on so fast,"Sana covered her face frustratedly.
"You know what? Honestly I'm glad because although you were the one who end the relationship but you looked suffering as well. I'm glad that you can move on and be happy with your new love. I knew it, you once told me your ideal type is Sehun right? That's good Sana, your dream comes true,"Hoseok rubbed Sana's wrist. Trying to pull her hands from her face.
"Hey hey... it's okay, it's normal at age like this, we quickly changed our love interest multiple times,"Hoseok said again when the girl still covered her face. He was afraid that she's crying and seeing her crying is the last thing he want to see in this world.
"I'm sorry Oppa.. it's so hard for me if the think about my current relationship collides with Jimin Oppa,"Sana finally looked up to see Hoseok. Her face was red, she didn't cry but she looked frustrated.
Hoseok once again, want to confirm whether she still loves Jimin deep down inside her heart. But he knew the answer already.
"Ah...it would be so nice if I'm the one who can make you move on won't it?"Hoseok laughed teasingly. But Sana knew that he meant it. Sana knew although Hoseok wanted to hide it but deep down he's once again brokenhearted.
"Oppa, stay with me as my best friend...forever and ever. That's the best,"Sana grabbed Hoseok's arm. Hoseok smiled and ruffled Sana's hair.
"You're right. So I can keep close to Mama Minatozaki right?"he grinned playfully. Sana smiled and nodded.