Intertwined

"Is it strange for you?"Sana asked hesitatedly.

"Umm...what? The fact that I'm not your first?"he asked. Sana nodded. Hoseok kissed Sana's nose bridge gently.

"It's okay because I'll be the last for you...right?"

Sana smiled upon hearing that and grabbed Hoseok's shoulder and kissed him on the lips. The sheets under them now is being a silent witness for the love that finally requited. The dimmed lights in that room made their hearts more tensed with rushing heartbeats.

She feels his heartbeats this closer.

There's no way back and Hoseok will do whatever he wants to do. He can't hold anything anymore and feeling her in his embrace is everything for him. He chose to risk it all before he left Japan.

"What?"Hoseok asked when Sana looked at him with a deep stare as if she's thinking about something right now. His eyes won't leave the sight in front of him right now as she's so beautiful under the dimmed light. Her lips were puffy because too much kissing and her eyes looked at him with that innocence.

"I said it's okay, baby... you're still Sana no matter what. The one that I love. I won't look at your past, what matters now is our moments,"Hoseok cupped her face. Sana smiled upon hearing that. She always knew that he's the nicest human being and when he loves, he loves her with all of his heart without looking back to her past.

"I love you Oppa,"she said as she kissed his lips. She just felt like their kiss won't be enough, the overflowing love she felt right now is too big. Her heart beats so fast and harder as she felt the overflowing love and won't stop kissing him. He's hers and she's his. That's the best thing she ever felt.

"I know. I love you more,"he said. Sana shook her head,"No. I love you most,"

"Baby...,"Hoseok let out a chuckle then kiss her lips again. Slowly his hand unbuckling her bra, showing her perfect mounds and took his breath away. His hand travelled to her thighs, pulled her pants away and ready to claim her everything.

💕I💕 can't 💕make 💕 full 💕sahope💕smut💕but💕if💕 y'all 💕demand💕 I'll 💕make💕it💕full💕next💕 time 💕

She can sleep so tightly after a very long time. With him near her, hugging his perfectly built body, smelling his nice scent. Under the thick blanket which covering their naked bodies. Sana didn't want to let him go and only want to spend the day, all day with him, laying here, talking, cuddling and make love. But he has to go.

What a luck. She thought.

Silly Sana, because she doesn't need that luck to be loved by Jung Hoseok. She stole his heart first anyway.

Suddenly a negative thoughts gave visit to her happiness. She started to wondering whether Sejeong received those amazing and sweet treatments from Hoseok during their date. She frowned.

"Oppa... I'm so happy you know...,"she started to self talking because Hoseok is still sleeping.

"My feeling is so big, it's overflowing. It's like I have been hiding this for a very long time. And now I feel free. I'm relieved. I want to love you freely and show the world that this amazing guy is mine...,"she continued.

"Please stay with me forever because I think I can't live without you...I want to spend the whole day with you forever. Silly right? But that's what I feel and what I want. Oppa... I'm lucky right?"she sighed but in relief.

"I know I'm not fair but...after last night, I feel so jealous towards Sejeong. Why did you date her if from the start you love me? How many times did you guys kiss? Did you make love too? I know, I'm dumb right? Tormenting myself with that negative thoughts...but I really want you to only look and remember a girl, me... well forget about that, at least I managed to tell that while you sleep-,"

"We didn't...,"

Sana's breath was taken away briefly when suddenly Hoseok grabbed her wrist and his eyes already wide open. He gave her his dimply smile and kissed her forehand.

"You silly. But if you're wondering...I dated her because I wanted to move on and she's nice. We kissed like normal couple kissed but we never had intercourse. She was shy, a soft girlfriend and I also didn't feel like to do that. I knew have sex and make love are different but still, that's intercourse. I don't want to engage with someone I won't marry,"he said calmly.

"M-marry?!! But Oppa isn't that too fast?!!"Sana stuttered.

"Why? I had that on my mind for a long time everytime I see you. I want to marry you one day but I thought it was just a dream. But I guess it's not a dream again now...,"he smiled sweetly.

"P-please don't talk about that now I'm not ready,"Sana couldn't look at his eyes. Hoseok still holds her hand and staring at her intensely.

"Sana...,"he teased.

"Oppa, don't talk about soft things like that when we're naked like this,"she tried to hide her blushing face. Hoseok laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Cute. Okay, let's talk about that later. In front of your parents,"he said.

"Y-yah! Really?!!"

"Yeah, really,"he said with big smile then grabbed her body by her shoulders and pinned her on the bed. Now he's hovering on top of her body.

"Ready for another round before I leave?"he said seductively before he kissed the top of her mound, then neck and lips. Sana gave a nod.

***

"Sana...I need to tell you important things,"Hoseok said as he drove Sana's car to the airport.

"Yes?"Sana asked, her left hand is intertwined with his right hand oh his right thigh.

Hoseok took a glance at her, a serious one.

"For a while, let's make it a secret between us. Jimin still loves you so much...I know it won't be easy for you but let's tell him slowly...,"he tightened the hold on her hand.

"I know you would ask this. I understand...,"she smiled genuinely.

"I love you,"Hoseok smiled and brought her head closer to him and kissed her crown. She looked up to him and they kissed on the lips for a brief moment because he's still driving.

"Wait for me in Korea ok?"she said as they already arrived at the airport. Hoseok pulled the brake and ruffled her head.

"Okay, princess~! I'll wait for you. See you soon, baby. I love you so so so so so much,"Hoseok gave her a shower of kiss.

"I love you too Hobi Oppa. Safe flight,"she said as she was giggling with the kisses from him.

"Bye,"he said then took his bag before he hopped out from the car.

"Bye~!"she waved to him before he close the door.

She smiled widely. After Hoseok disappeared from her sight. Never she imagined her life will be bright again.

She really loves him with all her heart.

She's not waver anymore.

She's sure that he's her last stop.

But he's not the last although she wanted it....

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
It's getting closer to the end~
Anyway guys, if you still want me to make full smut of sahope, I gladly will make it.
Don't forget to leave your comments 💕