Special Stage Request

"That's actually a good idea Sana,"Nayeon placed her hand on my shoulder. I don't respond her. My eyes are stuck with the paper which I hold right now. The personal schedule.

"Eonnie you really think that's a good idea? Are you out of your mind?"Jeongyeon raised one of her brow. She totally looked irritated and I know why. Now I really don't know how to react.

"Isn't Sana and Sehun are steady enough now? That won't affect anything again right as the matters already solved long before and he already has girlfriend too,"Nayeon replied Jeongyeon.

I sighed.

Dance stage: Trouble Maker with BTS Jimin.

"I'm sorry I told PD-nim to reject Mnet's request but he didn't hear. He said you must be professional,"said the manager.

"That's right. I need to be professional. Personal matters won't affect this. What am I? I'm not amateur anymore in this industry, I accept this Oppa,"I finally decided. Yeah, PD-nim is right. I'm a professional and Jimin too.

"That's great Sana. I really adore your professionalism and determination. The practice will begin this Saturday in Mnet practice room. Fighting! And Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu you too prepare for stage with Red Velvet,"

"Okay....,"

***

"You said Trouble Maker?!!!"Sehun's eyes widened. I nodded, still focusing with the carrots that I cut right now.

"Babe, look at me. Are you serious you said yes?"Sehun Oppa grabbed my shoulders and finally I looked at him.

"It's not like I can say no Oppa, this is my job and I must be professional right?"

"No,"he grabbed the knife on my hand. Good, in case we got into fight this thing need to be away from us -kidding.

"Look at me. You know what Trouble Maker is right? The choreography is too intense, a lot of skinship and although that's another male idol, I still don't want you to-,"

I shut Sehun's mouth with my hand.

"Oppa, you trust me right? I'm done with Jimin. A long time ago,"I said the tiptoed to kiss his lips. I pulled away after a moment and squeezing his hand.

"He's also with Seulgi he won't be like he was before. Now let me cook in peace, don't bring about this matter anymore,"I said. Sehun Oppa looked at me with thoughts on his mind. I know he still can't accept this. He sighed and said,"Up to you," before he proceed to his room, leaving me alone from his anger.

I sighed.

"Sana, we have special request for this special stage. Trouble Maker by Hyuna and Hyunseung was too perfect and popular, to exceed the popularity for this stage you and Jimin need to have real kiss. This need to be big and go viral,"

How to tell Sehun Oppa that yesterday the Mnet PD-nim called me and told that. I still have rights to reject that but he said he needs to check on Jimin's side first if he agreed then I must agree too. This is frustrating. It's not like I haven't kiss him. I haven't for a long time and it won't happen again I swear to God. We're over. I don't know what will happen if I tasted his lips again, I can't imagine and I don't want to break Sehun Oppa's heart.

***
No one's POV
***

This is the first day for Sana to have practice with Jimin. She sat on the couch with uneasy heart, nervous to what will she say after a long time haven't seen him yet. She opened her phone, scrolling for a name but then she locked her phone again.

"He won't answer me,"she sighed.

Sana was frustrated when she can't spare her worries to one and only best friend ever Hoseok. It's been a long time she felt this nervous. It made her thinking about Hoseok since she always shared her worries with him. She bit her lower lip as she decided to opened her phone again and begin to text Hoseok. But then she deleted it and threw the phone on the couch.

"Excuse me,"Jimin's head popped out from behind the door. Sana quickly sat straight and greeted him.

"H-hi Oppa. Just come in, the choreographer hasn't come yet,"she said. Jimin looked surprised when seeing she's alone. He looked nervous as well since he turned his lips into a straight line.

"Hi. Long time no see,"he smiled. Sana smiled too. The smile that is so familiar and always make her calm although he looked nervous. He sat in front of her.

"Hmm... I... actually....,"he said after a few minutes they didn't talk about anything. He broke the silent pregnant but Sana couldn't see what he's going to say since he looked hesitate.

"Yes?"Sana asked.

"Uhm... nothing... forget it,"he said. Sana was confused but she understands since they're ex lovers. This is normal situation between exes.

"Actually I'm surprised you didn't reject this,"he said, finally, after clearing his throat.

"I'm surprised with myself too,"Sana responded.

"I meant, I thought you don't want to get involved with me again,"

"Why do you think like that Oppa?"she asked.

"You said that the day I got in a fight with Sehun. Well...I think we must be professional that's why,"he smiled bitterly.

"You're right. This is professionalism. I hope we can work properly and make this success,"Sana bowed her head to him. No matter what, he's her senior.

"Ah sorry guys, actually we had talk with the PD-nim for this. Let's begin the meeting before practice,"suddenly the choreographer and managers came inside. Sana sighed since she felt she was saved from the awkward moments with Jimin.

They began to have meetings. About the stage, the outfits, the schedule, the highlight. And yes, they asked them for real kissing scene. Ofc Mnet didn't know that Sana and Jimin are ex lovers but both of them stayed calm and professional. Jimin rejected the request too, make Sana relieved inside her heart.

"This is going to have so many skinship, are you okay?"Jimin asked when they're heating up before practicing. Sana looked at him like she's saying,'It's not like we never have skinship,'

"It's okay. Moreover, I need your help for this. You're more professional with choreography, please take care of me,"Sana said after she stretched her arms then she bowed to Jimin.

Not long after that the choreographer came again and they begin to practice the choreography. The whole process went smoothly as they only have a week to practice. Jimin was indeed so professional and Sana knew the best that Jimin is always serious when it come to practice especially choreography. He masters choreography easily, no wonder since he's one of BTS best dancer. After three hours, the practice was done.

"Sana, do you mind if I treated you for a dinner?"he asked after they bid a goodbye with the choreographer.

"Dinner?"Sana turned around and looked confused.

"Ah never mind if you don't want. It's just like I want to have a talk as friend,"he said.

"It's okay. I also want to know how's your life now,"she smiled. That time when Sana walked side by side with Jimin, she didn't realize that Sehun is calling her. Sana didn't check her phone at all.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Don't forget to give your comment about this chapter 😊