Faded

Anger filled his whole body when he read the article. Sehun quickly punched the wall near him and it made Chanyeol jumped out in shock.

"What the hell?!"the older one asked.

Sehun didn't answer. He looked so mad like he's going to break anything in front of him. He gritted his teeth so hard making Chanyeol worried that he'll break his teeth.

"Oh Sehun please calm down I still love my soul,"Chanyeol gulped. He's slightly joking but actually he's afraid.

"Someone threw Sana with egg in airport...,"

Chanyeol furrowed his brows, trying to catch what Sehun is talking about since he seemed whispering, well, almost crying. That time Chanyeol knew what Sehun saw is not something light.

"Someone threw what?!"Chanyeol asked in disbelief. He quickly checked his phone and found the article immediately since it's in no.1 search on naver.

"Son of a bitch! Who dare?!! Who the hell gave her public harassment like this?!"

"That's not harassment anymore, that's crime!"Sehun once again punched the wall.

"Okay please stop that Hun. You hurt yourself, you need to calm down since Sana must need you the most. Now call her,"said Chanyeol.

"No I'm going to her dorm now,"

"Yeah...but we're in the middle of pictorial shoot in Jeju and your fist is bleeding. Please...do you want to get scolded by the manager and PD-nim?"Chanyeol cringed, almost whispering.

"Hun... please,"said Chanyeol again when Sehun is still not convinced.

"I know you can focus. You can't absent for our jacket pictorial,"

***

A notification popped out on Sana's phone. Sana furrowed her brows. It's from unknown number.

Unknown number: That was just the beginning Minatozaki Sana you snake. If you don't leave Sehun Oppa alone, a real bullet will be shot to you.  We're not kidding.

Sana's hands are trembling after reading that. If she didn't received the real harassment before she won't eat the threat she received right now. The egg event was unpredictable since no one warned her. So if that could happen then the threat she's receiving right now can be happen in the future.

She's receiving death threat.

Sana must report the threat to her manager if she's thinking straight right now but she isn't. The girl couldn't even cry. Couldn't even scream. Couldn't do anything and just frozen for a moment. Until she decided to leave her bed and picked her coat. She left the dorm in the middle night without the members' know.

***

The winter will end and the spring is coming but it's still chilling in the middle of night. Sana must lost her mind since she's walking to a few blocks from her dorm in the chilly night although she's wearing her hoodie and long coat. She didn't wear gloves, scarf or boots, she didn't think about that since her head is occupied by the fear and shock. But she couldn't really feel the cold, like she doesn't even care.

The girl finally arrived at a certain place. She's standing in front of the door, almost hesitate but she's there already so no backing out. She pressed the bell.

After a few bells a man opened the door and he was shocked seeing her in front of their dorm. The cutest member since he's the youngest quickly escorted her inside after asking "What are you doing Noona?" and got no response from her.

"I'll let Jimin hyu-,"

"Please don't tell anyone I'm here. I just need to see Hobi...,"

"Hyung is still in Bighit. He's practicing choreography there,"said Jungkook.