Speculation

"Let's see each other often from now on,"
That is what Sehun told her before they part away. Sana touched her lips while facing the mirror. She stared at her lips on the mirror. This is definitely not her first kiss but that lips already kissed her long time crush, her idol, Oh Sehun.
And what are they now? Why did he kiss her when he didn't confess to her?
Fear began to climb up to Sana's head as she had ever speculated that maybe, just maybe Sehun is a player.
The girls ever discussed who's the player among idols based on their speculation and rumours. Although almost all of them adore Sehun but they agreed that he's the biggest player among them all. They heard rumor that Sehun dated Apink member also Irene Red Velvet and don't forget that he had been rumoured with Hyuna as well. But just deep inside Sana's heart, in the other side she thinks that Sehun is just unapproachable and loyal once he loves someone.
"But why did he...aish... really...,"Sana hit her head confusedly. At that time, her phone rings and she thought that's Sehun but turned out that's Jimin.
Sana stared at her phone. Why does Jimin call her now? What a really not good time. Suddenly she felt awkward because she knows Jimin still loves her so much and she also couldn't forget him just like that and she just kissed Sehun. Why did she feel like she betrays Jimin?
In the end Sana didn't pick the call. That made Jimin texted her.
Jimin: Are you still up? Sorry if I disturb you...
Sana began to reply...
Sana: I am. Why did you call?
Jimin: nothing...I just wanted to hear your voice...
Sana bit her lower lip. They dated for over a year and she could still remember how much she cherish him. Jimin in Sana's eyes, is an amazing person. He's talented, passionate towards his career and dream and he's charming. She knew that Jimin is so popular among female idols and still remembered when both of them topped the poll on ISAC, that was the first time Jimin greeted her personally and congratulated her saying almost everyone in his group chose her and he's one of them which made Sana blushed because she also chose him. After that they began to get closer and not too long for him to confess their feeling and she accepted him, making Jimin won over J-hope, Suga and Jungkook whom for over a year trying to get her love.
Sana: it's already late...go rest...
To be honest, Sana wanted to hear his voice as well. She always misses him but one thing if she recalled why did she choose to part with him, Sana just do nothing but to hold her feelings.
Jimin: alrite ☺️
Sana heaved a long breath. She hates to act like this towards someone who gave her everything for over a year. He's her every first. Her first date, her first kiss, her first time and her first love. But now she's determined that she won't get back to him if...if this one reason which made her give up won't disappear from his behavior. That he's too possessive. He got jealous easily which usually made him hurt himself. Taehyung told her that he changed, that the members dislike this side of him and that it'll effect his career and their group's progress. So she decided to break up with him.
Sana began to write something to Hoseok: Oppa, you awake?
But she decided to erase that and turned off the phone.
I shouldn't disturb him just because of Jimin and Sehun, she thought.

***
Weeks after that TWICE was busy with their schedule in Japan. Sana hasn't met Sehun at all but they kept contacting each other and he often FaceTime-ing her. There's no conversation about that kiss anyway. Sehun just told her that he's looking forward to their next encounter. For Sana, regularly keep on contract with Sehun made her feel more comfortable to talk with him. And fyi, the girls haven't found that Sana and Sehun is growing closer because she knew that some of them have crush on him as well.
Sana was waiting to get doll up for a show that they'll attend in Akihabara right now when Hoseok texted her.
Hope: Hey busy kid!
Sana smiled upon seeing his text. She's always happy when Hoseok text her or call her because she thinks that Hoseok is like a big bro for her. She's the only child and having the dependable Hoseok near her, she couldn't help but considering him as her big bro.
Sana: You're the busier one 😋 worldwide superstar J-hope~
Hope: lol. And you're the goddess of male sites.
Sana: I'm amazing right? 🤣😋 Oppa, I heard that you're being linked to Momo. Are you guys dating? 🤔😆
Hope: what? I'm the closest to you but you don't know anything about me?
Sana: then is that right? 🤔😏
Hope: baka yaro 🙄 I don't even have her number.
Sana: yah! Pabo Oppa😣 well then do you want her number? 😙
Hope: are you playing matchmaker here?
Sana laughed. Actually yes, nowadays Momo is being crazy over J-hope. She watched BTS videos and fangirling over J-hope to be exact. She told her that J-hope is the coolest when performing. Sana didn't really know about that as her eyes always stuck on Jimin when she watched BTS videos and now she never watched their videos again because she already broke up with him.
Sana: nope~ because I know you just like me don't you? 😛🤣
Hope: good girl also bad girl you there..bad because you've been playing with my kokoro since the beginning 😏🙄
(Kokoro: heart)
Sana: ah~ talking about kokoro...Oppa I got a text from one of Wannaone member but I don't know who...do you know this number?
Sana sent a capture of her conversation with a Wannaone member.
In other side, Hoseok received the picture and that person texted her 'Hi sunbaenim, I'm one from Wannaone and I want to know you better. Sorry if I disturb you because you're my kokoro right now...'
"WTH,"Hoseok grimaced upon seeing that.
Hope: I don't know. Isn't that Kang Daniel or that Ong kid? You met them in Master Key right?
Sana: no, I know Daniel's number but well I don't know Seongwoo's number.
Hope: then why don't you ask Daniel instead? How in the world I would know that Wannaone kids number?
Sana: tehee~ just in case... Well, Daniel didn't reply me 😅
Hope: I'll definitely strangle that kid neck when I meet him for not responding you 😒
Sana wanted to reply Hoseok again but suddenly she got a call from Sehun. She immediately pick that call and ignoring Hoseok's text.
"Can you go to the north side of Shibuya station which there's a light tree tonight?"
"Um..what? What are you talking about Oppa?" Sana asked confusedly. Sehun was always this to the point but why the hell he never to the point about their relationship now?
"I'm in Japan right now,"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi guys I'm so glad that I can update this book today. Such a boring chapter isn't? But I'll try to make it more interesting next 😅 I wish this story is considered good for you all. Please tell me about your opinion...
I'll add more character to this story and guess who? He's one of Wannaone member! Who do you think send Sana that tickling text? 😆