The Day We Start It All

That beautiful day she has been sitting in front of the enamours mirror which reflecting her perfectly dolled up face with white long beautiful dress. She couldn't stop looking at her face on the mirror. She's perfect. She's sweet, beautiful, elegant. The gown matched her perfect body perfectly and she shouldn't worry for anything.

Anything but one thing.

Will they went through everything like they plan in the future?

"Sana, are you ready? Hoseok already at the church and they're waiting for the bride,"Mrs. Minatozaki came, looking for her nervous daughter.

Yes, she's a bride now.

"Yes, mom... I'm ready,"she stood up. Her mom approached her and looking at her with proud, teary eyes.

"Baby, you have been grown up very well. You're now a bride I can't believe. Although this wedding is not perfect but I'm praying for both of you happiness,"she said.

"It's perfect Mom. As long as it's Oppa, it's perfect,"Sana smiled with strong heart, she didn't want to burst into tears when looking at her mom with already dolled up face.

"Great. I love you my baby. I'm glad he's the one for you,"she said. Sana smiled. Her mom likes every guy that had been in her life but of course Hoseok her best friend is her mom's favorite. She never skipped a day without asking for him everytime she's in Seoul.

"Anyway, Dawon did very well. You're so beautiful,"she said. Sana gave a nod.

"Unnie is really great, I'm so thankful she could doll up me,"

That time Yoongi came in. Yeah, because he's Hoseok's sister's boyfriend, they just can't hide the fact. Yoongi is the only friend who know about this secret marriage.

"Are you guys ready yet?"Yoongi asked as he's going to be their driver.

"Yes,"the females said.

"Um... auntie can I get one minute with Sana?"he asked.

"Of course Yoongi, well then I'll go first, please help Sana with her gown ok?"she smiled to Yoongi.

"Of course, Ma'am,"Yoongi closed the door when Sana's mom already left.

Looking at Sana in front of him, Yoongi couldn't help but to flash a smile. She's damn beautiful, he thought.

"I know I shouldn't be the first man to say this to you today but you're so beautiful,"he said, rubbing his nose nervously. He couldn't deny, she entered his heart years ago and although his heart is beating for another girl now but she still left special impression to his heart.

"Thanks Oppa,"Sana smiled and staring at Yoongi intensely.

"Well... I did, I ever loved you Sana. But I knew I'm not anywhere in your heart. Now you found your man and I found my woman too...I think finally my one-sided love story is ended beautifully?"he laughed shyly.

"I'm glad you chose him. You're so lucky, I tell you that. Hoseok is so special for me. He's like a little brother, a real little brother for me. He's the kindest of the kindest person in this world and you know he put other's first that him but I'm glad he could break through his weakness and confessed his real feelings to you. I love both of Hoseok and Jimin and I'd still glad if you chose Jimin but for you to chose Hoseok, it's like the best present in my life from you. Hoseok deserves his happiness and his happiness is you. Anyway...never crossed in my head one day I'll be your driver in your wedding day. Shall we go now, princess?"Yoongi gave hand manner to Sana as invitation. Sana placed her hand on his hand and gave her a smile, her eyes almost teary.

"No don't cry, Dawon did her best to make you this beautiful,"he shook his head.

"Okay...*chuckles* anyway before we go I have something to say to you too Oppa...,"Sana said.

"Yes?"

"You're the fifth favorite man in my life,"she said as she's laughing a bit.

"Well I think if you gotta love four men in your entire life, then I would be one of them?"Yoongi asked jokingly. Sana laughed again,"Bet,"

***

Jimin-ah...hyung is sorry...

"Unnie do you think I'm selfish?"Hoseok asked his sister when they're waiting for the bride to arrive.

"You mean Jimin?"she asked. Dawon gave a pat on his back.

"Hoseok-ah it's the second time I saw you being selfish after that time when you decided to chase your dream as an idol. Stop thinking about the other first for a while. If you do that, you ignore Sana's happiness...time will answer your worries now. What matter is focus on your happiness today,"her sister said with whole of her heart contents.

"I love Jimin, I love him the most that's why we're roommates for years. I can't lie to him but I can't lie to myself. And my heart told me I should marry Sana as fast as I can. I have to make her the happiest person in this world,"

"Then don't worry. I know Jimin looks at Sana's happiness the most as well,"Dawon smiled.

"Yeah but he can be so fragile in times...,"Hoseok frowned.

"Yoongi already discussed this with me and when the time arrived, he'll be there for Jimin. Don't worry,"Dawon rubbed her brother's back.

"Hoseok-ah the car is almost arrived. Let's be prepared,"their mother approached them. Dawon and Hoseok gave a nod and Dawon encouraged Hoseok once again.

"You want to do it not only because you want to make her happy. This is for your happiness as well, and we always support your happiness,"she said as she kissed his cheek.

"And noona is happy too,"she smiled.

Hoseok nodded and walked to the altar. They're getting ready for the sacred ceremony. It's really a small, private wedding. Only attended by Sana and Hoseok's family and Yoongi as the non-family member. However she still be the most beautiful bride he ever seen. With that long, beautiful white gown, she's so perfect while walking to his direction.

He took her hand when she arrived and gave her a warm smile. Sana couldn't look at his face as she's so nervous right now. The process went fast as this is really a small wedding but it didn't lose it's meaning.

"Will you have this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"asked the pastor.

""In the name of God, I, Jung Hoseok, take you, Minatozaki Sana, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."Hoseok said without hesitation and without breaking his eyes to her.

"Will you have this woman to be your husband, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"asked the pastor again to Sana.

"In the name of God, I, Minatozaki Sana, take you, Jung Hoseok, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow,"Sana said with teary eyes. Never she imagined one day she can say this. She can call his name as her husband. Never she imagined Jung Hoseok will be her partner in life.

"Now you're officially married and the groom can kiss the bride,"

Hoseok smiled and mouthed 'i love you' before he leaned down to kiss her lips. They were kissing in front of everyone and tears escaped from the corner of Sana's eyes. Hoseok smiled through the kiss and she could feel that. Today is so perfect for them.

Today... they're officially partners in life. From today onwards, they'll face everything together although behind the shadow.

Today... she's Mrs. Jung Sana.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
This is ofc, not the end yet ☺️