Farewell

Guys thanks for the vote before, although Jimin won but doesn't mean that poll means something for this story progress 😉

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

"Chimchim what's wrong with you?"Taehyung asked when the same aged man entered their backstage room with gloomy face.
"It's okay, nothing wrong,"he said. Taehyung knew right away when he said that so he's not okay, very not okay. So Taehyung sat on the couch next to Jimin and stared at him as if he's telling him that he's here for him.
"What's wrong with him?"Suga asked when he passed by them to sit with Hoseok who's busy with his phone but Taehyung shrugged.
"Guys, our rehearsal will be delayed for fifty minutes because one of Twice's member fell on the stage,"said the manager.
"Who?!!!"Jimin, Suga, and Jin immediately sitting straight.
"Well uh,"the manager seems confused. He knew that one of them won't be happy to hear that.
"Who fell?"Hoseok asked calmly.
"Apparently she's okay, she's already rushed to the hospital but the stage need to be checked,"
"We're asking who's the one who fell?"Suga emphasized the 'we're asking'.
"Sana,"
After hearing that name, Jimin, Hoseok, and Suga immediately stood up while the other members are looking at each other in worries. Just when Namjoon would tell Jimin to calm down, the guy already wanted rush out the room but Suga quickly held him.
"Where are you going dumbass? She's on the way to hospital and we're going to rehearse,"he said coldly.
"But hyung-,"
"No but Jimin, don't ruin everything for something you can deal after this. Now just focus with the performance first,"Namjoon put his hand on Jimin's shoulder.
"How can I focus?! I'm the reason why she fell! I knew she was not okay after I told her that I date Seulgi! I didn't see this coming!"Jimin lost his all, made the room fell silent.
"Tch. I don't want to comment,"Hoseok brushed his hair frustratedly and walked away.
"Tell me if we're going to rehearse, you know where I'm going,"he said as he tapped Namjoon's back.
"I don't want to help anymore,"Jungkook back with his phone again.
"Me too, I don't want to care,"Taehyung also left the room.
"I want to punch you you know,"Suga hissed before walked to the corner of room to have his alone time.
"Guys, this isn't what we supposed to be. I don't want any personal matters affect our performance,"Namjoon sighed.
"That's because Jimin is stupid,"Jungkook responded.
"We don't always have good times and positive towards each other though like what people think. It's normal Joon,"Suga added.
"He's right. Don't worry, all of us are professional,"Jin patted Namjoon's back to make the leader calm.
"Jimin, have a drink and calm down for a while,"Namjoon said before he let the younger one go.
Jimin wasn't feel offended by all of the members words. He knew he's the stupidest person in this world right now.

***

The concert was done perfectly although Twice missed one of their member and Jimin didn't smile a lot at the stage though he was still sexy as fuck. Sehun in other hand, he was never a member with full of fanservice and smile here and there so nobody noticed his worries. The maknae immediately asked for permission to visit Sana after the festival end.
Jimin walked on the hallway with penny of thoughts when someone grabbed his arm and dragged him to a small room.
"What is this?" He asked hastily after he saw who dragged him.
"I miss you,"the girl in front of him immediately hugs him by putting her hands on his neck. She tiptoed to his level made Jimin's body bend a bit and with a fast move she pecked his lips.
"Aw, move,"Jimin immediately pushed her lightly, feeling so annoyed.
"What the hell Jimin, I'm your girlfriend and you enjoyed our last kiss before,"Seulgi frowned.
'Enjoy it? Are you kidding me? That's because I have no choice to dig everything from you, dumbass,'Jimin thought.
"Sorry not in a mood,"Jimin was soft again after he reminded his purpose of dating Seulgi.
"But I miss you and we don't have much time to be together, you never allowed me to visit your dorm,"Seulgi cupped Jimin's face, made the younger one looked at her.
"I'm tired. The members might already wait for me. You too right? Now let's go,"Jimin grabbed Seulgi's hand to leave the room but Seulgi didn't want to.
"Not after one proper kiss,"
"Do you have to force me like this?"he asked, getting irked.
"Am I forcing my boyfriend to kiss me? Why would my boyfriend think like I'm forcing him?"she protested. Jimin sighed. Actually he really doesn't want to kiss anyone else but Sana. But he needs her to unveil all her and that sasaeng evil plan to protect Sana. He has no heart to put Seulgi in jail that's why he went against Sana's will. And now he hurts her. Jimin heaved a long sigh. He doesn't know what to do anymore except to keep sticking on his original plan.
Seulgi was smiling from ear to ear when Jimin grabbed her jaw and placed his lips on hers.