Six Months

"Tell Jimin if I ever seen him near Sana again I'll break his face without hesitation,"Jeongyeon threw her daggers to Hoseok who's basically innocent and have nothing to do with all the drama. Hoseok didn't really respond to her because the situation is not that lightly.
Sana still standing on her feet after Jimin left after gave her a bitter, painful smile, addressing that he lost and he's giving up. Then there supposed to be no Jimin again in her life. She sent him out already. That made Hoseok worried because he knew when Sana is honest and when she's not. Sana wasn't lying when she told Jimin that but one thing that disturb Hoseok, he also not sure that Sana is honest. He shook his head to forget what bugs his mind because maybe Sana is determined.
"I'm sorry for everything. Please take care of her,"Hoseok lend his hand to Sehun who's still sitting on the floor. Sehun looked up to see Hoseok's expressionless face. He got thrilled at how the usual bright J-Hope the hope of BTS and their fans got mad. He's scary as hell although he still looked composed. That's what thrilled everyone who look at Hoseok right now. He's calm but he's mad and if anyone got on his nerve once again, maybe he'll lost his humanity.
"Yeah. Thank you for stopping us or maybe I'll already break his nose,"Sehun accepted Hoseok's hand and stood up with his help.
"Of course I'll take care of her,"Sehun glanced at Sana who's still standing frozen. He pressed his lips into thin line, trying to understand that Sana is still shaking.
"Then...I gotta go,"Hoseok gave a brief smile before leaving the dorm. He walked passed by Sana without looking at her at all. That shocked Sana but she couldn't do anything. She's just frozen looking at the back which going further away and disappearing behind the entrance door.

*Play With Fire*

Six months after that in the cold of winter. Sana was looking outside the window while listening to Jungkook's new mixtape. The songs fit perfectly with the season. The season where the heart feels suddenly so blue. The season to rethink for everything that already happened the whole year. But Sana never regret everything.
The girl formed a small smile while looking at the scenery outside the car which bring her to the end year show place. She spent almost three months for taking a break and when she's comeback, the fans are overjoyed and they broke all the haters' alleged comments which saying Sana won't come back and is leaving the group. Turned out, she's comeback with more fresh image.
For the three months in Japan, Sana used that to fully recover her stress. Sehun often visited her in Osaka and yes, he stayed in Minatozaki's house. That really build the relationship between him and her family. And after Jung Hoseok, mama Minatozaki likes Sehun so much. There's once when her parents took them to Mama Minatozaki's hometown in a small, beautiful village near the ocean. They spent 3 days in there will laughter and smile. Sana and Sehun walked hand in hand in the carpet of sunflowers. They played kites on the seaside, having BBQ party with her family and playing fireworks together.
The whole process effectively healed Sana.
The girl tried to ignore the fact that Dispatch revealed Jimin and Seulgi's late night date which leading them to admit their relationship in public. She even forgot the trauma from every torture she got from Sehun's sasaeng. And she can start over with Sehun again.
Although one thing still bugs her. Hoseok didn't call or text her at all after he just walked passed her that day in TWICE's dorm.
Sana shrugged her shoulders, Hoseok is her bestfriend, he won't really leave her. Then she smiled.

"We're here guys, let's go,"said their manager.
Nayeon hopped out first then followed by Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Tzuyu and last Jihyo.
The cold wind hit the members causing them hugging their own body. Seems like the coat they're using isn't enough to fight the -4° air especially the winds. The members quickly ran to the building, not realizing that they're not the only performers in the annual end year ceremony. They're not aware of the upcoming group that's also running to the entrance until some members are bumping into each other.
Sana was stunned when she bumped into someone and she looked up to find who bump with her. The guy also in awe when he realized that he bumped into someone. Sana couldn't blink her eyes looking at the decent looking guy in front of him. He formed a warm smile but didn't say anything, not even sorry. One member pulled his arm so he left only like that, leaving Sana dumbfounded, didn't aware of another member from that group who's looking at her while walking away.
"Are you okay?"Tzuyu placed her hand on Sana's shoulder. Sana realized that she was standing frozen there and smiled to Tzuyu after nod her head. Tzuyu smiled back and walking forward.
"Are you alright with J-Hope?"Mina said as Sana resumed her walk. Sana was taken aback by that question. She looked at Mina with questioning face.
"It's already three months since you came back here but not even once I saw you see him or have video call with him,"she said.
"Well I can't just have video call with another man anymore...and you know they're so busy,"Sana smiled. Maybe Hoseok was just can't say anything because they're in rush. At least he smiled.
"Ok,"Mina tried to get convinced by Sana's reason.
The girls finally found their room and started to get changed and dolled up. They will perform three songs tonight and as usual, the staffs started get busy with their work.
Sana left the room with Chaeyoung after they're done with their preparation. They met some idols on the hallway and changing greetings with them.
"Eonnie where are we going?"Chaeyoung asked while swinging Sana's hand.
"To my baby,"Sana smiled brightly as she found the group's room, Gfriend.
"Eunha-yaaaa!"Sana quickly ran to Eunha and hug the smaller one.
"Yerin!!"Chaeyoung approached Yerin.
"Sanaaa! Waaa you looked beautiful!"Eunha was in awe with Sana's look.
"Yeah you too! Hey let's find Arin and the others,"Sana pulled Eunha's hand. The girls then left Gfriend's room and head to the others. In the hallway, Eunha met Cha Eunwoo her crush and Sana teased her. Eunha never have guts to approach Eunwoo.
"Dear,"Sana was shocked when suddenly someone held her hand. She turned around and found Sehun. He looked damn handsome and hot which made Sana's heart racing so fast. Eunha couldn't hide her admiration towards Sehun and Chanyeol so without realized her mouth went agape. Some people looked at Sehun and Sana in shock. They showed PDA in front of everyone there and Sehun even called her by 'dear'.
"O-oppa,"Sana blushed when Sehun mouthed'you're beautiful' to Sana. Sehun still didn't let go of Sana's hand, causing other idols whispering to each other whether they're dating or not.
"Yah!! Oh Sehun and Sana!!"Mino approached them with amazement.
"Are you guys dating?! That's so dare, wow!"he asked. Chanyeol just looked chill af and Eunha looked nervous because she knew that Sana is dating Sehun but secretly.
"Yes, so stay away from her,"Sehun said half teasing Mino. The people around them went crazy after that.
Yes. Sana agreed to Sehun to not hiding their relationship anymore. Twice already passed their 3 years dating ban for them almost reach 5 years anniversary already and they're so strong right now. Before Sana, Nayeon already had dating scandal with N. But JYP just said that they're only friends although the fandom still believe that they're dating.
"Gosh Oh Sehun you break million hearts for dating Sana. Also the girls who secretly have crush on you,"Jackson approached them too.
"Yeah, I mean, there's someone in my group who have crush on Sana. Haha!"Mino laughed.
"I can't help. You guys make a perfect couple. Hey Sana, are you ready to get scolded by JYP-nim?"Jackson teased Sana, causing them bursted into laughter.
Sehun grabbed Sana by her shoulders to his chest making Sana got surprised and mostly every girls' heart are ripped apart at that moment.
"We'll face it together,"he smirked. The others are really going crazy.

"Oppa should you do that?"Sana frowned when Sehun dropped Sana to her group's changing room.
"Why? We agreed right?"Sehun asked while ruffling her hair gently.
"That's not it I'm shy,"Sana looked away, hiding her blushing cheeks.
"So the shyshyshy girl is actually shy?"Sehun teased her.
"Yah! Stop it~,"Sana hit Sehun's board chest shyly. Sehun couldn't help but grabbed her hand to get closer to him but when he almost kiss her lips, someone come to the way.
"Go, see you later,"Sehun said as he ruffled her hair softly again.
"Okay...btw I think I need to get my hair done again,"Sana giggled. They then get separated as Sehun is back to his group and Sana entered her room again.
Sana stopped behind the already closed door. She was thinking of something. Something that kept bugging her.
When Nayeon called her name, Sana turned around and opened the door again.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Guys thanks for reading this it's already 32 chapters (including the notes haha). I don't know how many chapters again till the end. As I feel that I got less and lesser feedbacks from you guys, I think you guys are getting tired and giving up with this book. Well I don't blame you since I got too many main male characters, please if you really enjoy this book please throw aside your personal interest for a while, because maybe I won't make Sana ended up with the person you want 😊
And if I got your comments I probably will update soon and end this book quickly.