Since That Till Now

"Oh, Sana? What are you doing here?"
The first time I met Sana in person was definitely not when she came to our dorm. We already met in person for a few times when our group promoted together. But that was the first time I actually had a talk with Sana.
"Oh, Jimin Oppa? Are Suga and Hobi Oppa here? They invited me,"Sana asked with her round, doe eyes.
At that time, I think she's so adorable. No wonder four of us has fallen to her.
"Hobi went outside with Kookie, Suga hyung is here but I think he's sleeping. Geez, why they invited you if they're busy with their own business. Just sit down Sana, I'll summon Suga hyung,"
After that I woke Yoongi hyung up but he said he needs to shower first. Seriously I felt bad to Sana. She might be busy with her schedule but those two hyungs mindlessly invited her here just to deserting her sitting on the couch while waiting for them. So I decided to sit with her.
"Hoseok hyung said he'll come back in a few minutes and Suga hyung just woke up. What drink do you want?"
"It's ok Oppa I'll wait. Hmm, just mineral water,"she smiled.
Damn it, why my heart skipped a beat when I see her smile. She just used minimalist make up but she's even prettier than when I watched her on TV or met her in the backstage.
I had no idea that on that certain day, I started to fall in love with her.
We had chit chat for a while until Suga hyung came. Apparently both of them invited Sana to teach them Japanese language because we will hold a concert in Japan.
After that day, I often seeing Sana visited our dorm. Slowly she's getting closer to other members including me. At first I exchanged my numbers with her with intention to extend my social circle. Maybe I can get some more Twice member numbers but we texted to each other everyday and I started to dare calling her at night. For my surprise, Sana always picked my call and texted me back quickly. We felt comfortable to each other and I decided to confess my feelings not long after that and for my surprise, she said she also has the same feelings. I still remember the night when I confessed to her very clearly...
"Hey, what if dispatch caught us hanging out in the park in the middle of night?"Sana asked as she stood on the swing while staring at the sky.
"I don't know...hey, sit down Sana, you can fall,"I said as I'm looking at her but she didn't hear me. She still looking up to the sky on standing position. Maybe she's just skilled? Maybe she's actually a kid? She didn't fall at all, she looked steady although usually she's very clumsy and easily fall just from tripping by herself. Well, but she looked extremely ethereal that night. Her long, silky brown hair was blown by the gentle wind. She was stargazing while I gazed at her, in awe with her beauty. Her perfect nose, jaws, her fair skin under the moonlight...made me unconsciously confessed my feelings to her.
"Beautiful...I like you,"
Sana quickly looked down to me with widened eyes. At that time, we were embraced by a thick silence. As if the time had stopped. She looked at me in disbelief.
And I? I just verbalized my heart, there's no back up. It's very not gentle if I said she misheard when I'm sure that she heard that clearly or if I said I like the moon instead of her. I mentally facepalmed myself. But if there's 2% from 100% a chance for me to get love back by her, I want to take risk. How I wish I'm not friendzoned like the other two. God, please give me miracle!
"You mean the moon, right?"she broke the silence and my heart at the same time. Her innocent either saved me nor slapped me back to reality. I'm friendzoned. I just got rejected.
At that time that was what I think until she continued...
"Or...me?"she pointed at herself. I can see that her face started to blushing.
"Yeah you. I like you, Sana. You're the one that is beautiful. Do you want to be my girl?"
I don't know where I could get that much courage. This is the first time for me to confess to someone. And as expected, she couldn't answer that night.
I still had a chance. Sana told she'll think about that because our circumstances aren't easy as both of us are idols. A week after that, we met again at that certain park. This time she was sitting on the swings while I'm facing her, standing right in front of her.
"I'm afraid,"she said.
"Why?"I asked, confused with her statement. Why suddenly she said that, maybe she's afraid if we get caught?
"I got too many what if for a few days after that night...,"she said as she looked down to the ground. My hands were holding the hooks just above her hands. Our skin almost touching yet I was too focused with her worries. I squatted down to face her properly.
"What if what you said is just my imagination...what if I didn't come to your dorm that day, will I ever have a chance to get closer and got confessed by you? What if when I woke up the next day, we're just strangers and all of our memories, our texts, our calls, your confession were all just my hallucinations...,"
"What are you saying?"I asked softly.
Sana averted her gaze to my eyes.
"What if... everything is real... you're right now, who's in front of me is real...then I said yes...what if I won't ever let you go?"
"Heck!"I immediately stood up to hug her tightly.
"Then never let me go, I won't escape from you, Sana,"I whispered whilst smiling. She accepted my feelings! She accepted me! We're couple now!
She was the one who said she won't let me go. That's why even she decided to end this relationship, I still stayed.
Since that till now... I still stay.

***
Jimin was staring at the polaroid of him with Sana when they celebrated their first anniversary in Jeju. Sana kissed his cheek while he took the picture with closing eyes and smiling face because her girl is kissing him. At that time they just wanted to take memorial picture with beach as the background but Sana suddenly kissed him when he pressed the camera. That picture has been his favorite this whole time. Because it speaks about their best moments ever during their relationship. For two days in Jeju, they experienced many things together. They were together for 24/2 and inseparable. That was also the first time they lost the most important things from them for their beloved one. That was the first time they got even closer than ever. It was the best thing in his life.
Why is the most beautiful moments in life won't last forever?
Jimin smiled bitterly, painfully while staring at the photo. He took the lighter near the bath tub he's in right now. Yeah, he already spent three hours inside the bath tub with clothes still covering his body. He didn't feel cold, he didn't shivering, he didn't feel anything and that's the worst. He can't cry although he wanted to. So when the tears is stopped, the pain will stop too but he couldn't shed any tears.
"Oppa, ten years from now we must be still together ok? Then at that time, we're at our happiest time ever! You know why? Because ten years after this, we might already have our babies! We'll live in a big house with a lot of puppies and our babies playing around inside our house. So, don't you ever cheat on me because I know three or five or maybe a year later there's so many pretty rookies that will come into the industry. If you ever cheated on me then I'll get Hobi Oppa to finish you!"
"Hate you,"Jimin lighted up the lighter with cold stare and started to burn the polaroid photo of him and Sana.
All of his feelings...
The broken promises...
The broken dreams...
The broken future...
All vanished as the photo turned into ashes.
All ended just because he love her too much which leaded him to act possessive over her?
That was just an excuse for Jimin.
Sana is a liar.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Okay this part is too angsty.
I hope you guys can get the emotion that I tried to put in here.
Please keep waiting for this story because this is certainly not the end for Jimin and Sana. This is just the beginning for Jimin, Sana and Sehun...
And to remind you again, this is an angst story 😁 please be prepared.