Anger

It's been two weeks already since Sana got her first terror. Started from the snake terror until animal dead bodies on Sana's outfit luggage. It made Sana late to an event and the coordi must find a new outfit for her as emergency but on top of that, Sana was really depressed by that. Since the snake terror, she almost faint and the girls also couldn't do anything but to call the dorm's security and their manager. Luckily no one got hurt as the snake looked like being sedated but the question is how could that thing entered the dorm? They checked the CCTV, but someone hijacked it so no footage. Just like what s/he did afterwards so JYP chose to raise the security around Sana.
Sehun sighed.
He couldn't see his girl. It's not because JYP tightened the security around her. It's because Sana is suffering from mental breakdown and she's taking medication help so JYP and even Jihyo decided to prevent Sana's medication process to get interrupted by anything and anyone including her boyfriend.
"I think they're considering to take Sana back to Japan for a while but it'll cause a big fuss among the fans,"Nayeon said as she is looking at the orange splash in front of her.
Sehun is silenced.
Chanyeol who's also with them fell into his deep thoughts.
"If she back to Japan then I'll take a rest too and go with her,"finally Sehun uttered something.
"And revealing my relationship,"he continued.
"It's just same with ending her career here,"Nayeon smiled bitterly, didn't want anyone to take Sana from the group. She never wanted people to make Sana got distracted by anything from the group that she loves so much. She loves her as much as she acknowledges her as her young sister and she didn't want anyone to take their chances to chase their dream together.
Sehun looked at Nayeon deeply, made the younger one nervous.
"You don't understand this. For me Sana's happiness is the most important thing here. I'll protect her no matter what and I'm willing to risk anything,"
"Sehun, you don't consider us too?"Chanyeol sighed.
"I am hyung, but I know that nobody will hurt her if I'm not waver about this. I'm still with the group no matter what but let me date her freely so I can protect her,"
"So that's what are you thinking about...I don't know if that's true. I can't say yes or no,"Chanyeol smiled bitterly.
"Why all her lovers like this,"Nayeon laughed cynically.
"Jimin also just think about her above anything back then and now you... please, don't you guys understand that it'll burden her?"she continued.
"I'm different from Jimin,"Sehun groaned.
"You'll be the same if you loved her too much. I can understand why because Sana is too nice, but please don't break her,"
"Why would I break the one I love? Am I crazy?"Sehun asked in disbelief.
"Ok you're definitely not Sehun but I know that right now you're losing your cool,"Chanyeol tried to calm the atmosphere down.
"How can I keep it when I can't see my girl who's facing her hard times alone?! I'm frustrated!!"Sehun stood up and groaning, brushing his hair to the back in frustration.

***
"Are you sure that she's okay being left alone?"Hoseok asked in disbelief. Jihyo could only bit her lower lip.
"There's other members. She's not alone or being left alone,"Jihyo lied, half lying because actually Sana was the one who don't want to be accompanied by the members.
"I have called her mother and she wants me to look after her that's why I'm here,"
"Sorry Oppa...but this is for her best,"Jihyo clasped her hands together, begging Hoseok to understand.
"Have Sehun been here since it started?"Hoseok asked.
"No...he can't see her during the process. It's like, she must be all alone to ease her mind and calm down Oppa,"
"Then you just said that she's being left alone and I can't let that happen,"Hoseok tried to break through but Jihyo tried to hold him with all of her might.
"Okay...I give up. But don't, never prevent her to see him. Let them face the issues together. Let him help her to go through all of this, that the best therapy for her,"Hoseok sighed, feeling lost.

***
That day, Sana joined the group after her short rest for a dream concert. She came back being refreshed as the article said and her name was on top in naver search that day.
It's not only the fans who's overjoyed, Sehun finally can see her in flesh. BTS also joined the concert and guess how excited Hoseok to see her and how much Jimin miss her. The Red Velvets were irked when seeing EXO approaching Twice and Sehun ruffling Sana's hair. Sehun grabbed Sana's hand to bring her to a secured place for being alone.
"Are you okay?"was his first question.
"Yeah, I'm okay Oppa. I miss you,"she said with teary eyes but smiling all along. Upon hearing that, Sehun pulled Sana into his embrace.
"I'm sorry Oppa,"Sana said because Sehun seemed shivering. She never knew how worried he is, how miss he is and how happy he is right now.  Sana bit her lower lip when Sehun only tightening his hug as if he didn't want to let her go.
"I'm the one who must apologize. All of this because of me having a sasaeng,"
"It's okay we just need to catch the culprit,"Sana patted his back.
"But the traumas you experienced were so bad. I really wished I can be with you going through all of this during your mediation,"
"It's okay. That's the best and now I'm here, I hope you can make me forget about it,"Sana smiled really genuinely. Sehun placed his lips on her forehead, kissing her deeply as his other hand grabbed her hair. Sana closed her eyes, feeling the feelings that she missed. It was when Sehun's kiss down to her lips and their lips interlocked, Sana shed a tear.
"I miss you...,"she smiled during the kiss.
***
She doesn't want to meet him because she knew if he knew about the terrors, he will gone mad. But she met him. Their eyes met and when she looked away, he ran to her to hold her hand.
"Oppa,"Sana roamed her sight around the hallway to check whether someone is there. How could this be like this when Sehun was called for rehearsal, Sana decided to stay longer to have her space but when she wanted to go back, she met Jimin.
"I'm looking for you,"he said.
"Sorry but I must go back,"Sana tried to release the grip.
"Sana please listen to me, I know who's behind your torture,"Jimin tightened the grip.
"A sasaeng right?"she asked.
"Yes but there's someone else behind her,"Jimin was hesitate at first but he looked at her. He doesn't want to see her suffering and he doesn't want to make her face the nightmare again.
"Oppa? Is there something you're hiding from me?"Sana asked worriedly.
"I'm dating Seulgi right now Sana...,"
Sana's world seems ripped apart after hearing that and she doesn't know why. Sana released herself from Jimin as his grip was loosened.
"And she personally triggered Sehun's sasaeng to torment you. Sana, listen to me!"Jimin tried to hold her hand again when Sana stepped a back with disbelief expression.
"You...,"
Sana felt betrayed. She closed her mouth, trying to hold her tears but to no avail. She didn't know why she felt this betrayed. Was it because a few days ago Jimin managed to visit her and told her to be always by her side? Was it because they decided to have a good relationship as friends? Was it because she told Jimin about the RV matters?
"Don't touch me!"she shrieked. Jimin was taken aback by her anger.
"Sana, listen to me!"he regretted the timing to spill the tea for Sana.
Sana doesn't want to listen.
"Why am I so angry right now?"Sana asked with a broken smile plastered on her face. Jimin was frozen after hearing that.
"I don't know what am I so angry!"she yelled.
"Sana hear!!! I said yes to her so she's willing to stop all of the terrors!"
"Why must you agreed to date her?! Why don't you just report her to the police?!"Sana yelled, getting even angrier. Never Jimin seen Sana was this angry.
"What she did were all crimes Oppa! The snake, the dead bodies, the broken luggages, the scattered outfits! Also the car which almost hit me and the stage lamp which almost fall above my head! I was almost killed!!! Why do you protect her and not me?!!!"Sana broke down once again. The horrible terrors which she got were all running around her head again which made her head hurt.
Jimin was speechless. Sana was beyond mad, and he never heard about the car almost hit her and the lamp which almost fall into her which can endangered her life.
"Why do you protect the one who hates me and now dating her...what are you? Are you the one who used to love me? Why do you do this to destroy me?"Sana cried lowly as she felt she began to lost her strength.
"I still love you and I don't want all of this happen to you. I never knew about that,"Jimin said with teary eyes.
"It were horrible Oppa. I still can't ease myself from being too aware of the next terror. I'm afraid...,"Sana felt her head is heavy.
"I'm sorry Sana... I'll protect you, so please forgive me and trust me,"
Sana rubbed her temple. She knew she's wrong to blame Jimin for dating Seulgi. She can't be with him again and now she's acting like Jimin can't date anybody else. But why her? But although it's not her, why she feels dejected?
"Let me go,"Sana said as she walked away leaving Jimin who's staring at her back with painful eyes. Jimin felt useless. He felt as if once again he was pushed back one more time from becoming her man again.
Jimin took his phone and dialing a number.
Seulgi.
***
"Do you have any idea where she's going?! OMG I'm so worried!!!!"Jihyo was freaking out. Sana was nowhere to find and the rehearsal time is coming plus the thoughts about horrible things is occupying her head.
"Jihyo, she's here!"Chaeyoung said as she is pointing at the door.
Sana was walking closer to them and Mina also Dahyun already escorted her.
"Where were you going?!"Jeongyeon asked worriedly.
"Toilet. Sorry I took too long time,"Sana grinned like an idiot, she tried to fool the members.
"You sure you're okay? Nothing hurt?"Mina asked as she is checking her body.
'Nothing... it's just my heart...,' Sana thought.
"I'm totally okay and in fire!! Let's do our stage together perfectly today!!"Sana acted hyper. The members sighed in relief.
But when they were doing the rehearsal, things went not like what they wished. Sana was losing her conscious after holding the pain in her head. She fell and the members were panicked.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Sorry for typos and grammatical errors.
But please don't forget to leave your comments to motivate me 😘