Paradise For Us

Warning!!!!
This is the smut part so my lovely readers who can't read you guys can skip this, I swear I won't put another scene to mix the plot so you guys won't miss the storyline even if you skip this part 😽😉

Warning!!!! This is the smut part so my lovely readers who can't read you guys can skip this, I swear I won't put another scene to mix the plot so you guys won't miss the storyline even if you skip this part 😽😉

(PS. Anyone who got to see Sehun like this in real life is so fckin lucky, he's all about visual and body goals 😻)

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

"What do you want me to do?"he whispered on her ear almost touch her skin which made her writhing cause the ticklish feeling from his breath.

"I-i don't know,"she said. Sehun smirked. It's not like Sana is that innocent, they did this already, they did this like multiple times, like every time they met. It's just like she's gradually losing her mind so Sehun pinned her arms on the bed.

"You clearly don't want to go out anymore,"Sehun stared at her with his intense gaze. Sana stared back at him, her doe eyes looked so innocent but also so intense that made Sehun lost. He leaned down to kiss her eyes, his favorite part of her feature then his kiss trailed down to her lips.

"I want to...,"she whispered.

"Do what?"Sehun's hand groped her mound and massaging it, making Sana moaned softly.

"Do that...,"she swore she can feel her face heated but she didn't want to miss every Sehun's move. Sehun smirked again and now he pulled out her shirt, revealing her peach coloured bra.

Her body is a wonderland if Sehun could say so. Her thin waist, flat belly but she has quiet huge breasts with perfect shape. Sehun raised Sana's body to sit position and kissed her lips passionately as he unhooked her bra. Sana's hand hovering on his built-in belly and gradually pulled his shirt up. She cups his face until she lost her balance and fell back to the bed, hopefully Sehun supported her head with his arm. They still won't break the kiss.

"I think we just do a quick, let's enjoy each other at night...,"said Sehun between their kiss. Sana nodded.

Sehun pulled away and unbuckling his pants. Sana also unbuckling her jeans and before she done Sehun already helped her to pull the pants out her feet. His hand rubbing her satin panty the moment they leaned down again on the bed. He slid his finger onto her womanhood and started to playing with it. Sana moaned softly as she shut her eyes, feeling his touch. Sehun slid his finger onto her hole and start fingering her. He put another finger and rocking her fastly, making Sana almost lose her mind.

When he thought she almost cum, he stopped and kissed her lips. Sana smiled after Sehun gave her the good feelings. Her hand slid on his already erected member, rocking it at first slowly.

They didn't want to break their kiss. At this moment, Sehun thinks this is the closest moment of him to feel this close to her, to feel that she's completely his. Sana in other side also thinks that by hugging and kissing him she couldn't think of anything else but him. She owns him, he's hers and she is his. Sehun couldn't hold it when Sana's hand stroking his member fastly already. He pinned her body on the bed again and rubbing her clit quiet hardly for a moment before aiming his member to her hole.

This moment, Sana gave all her focus to him. The way he's so eagerly to make themselves one. The way his eyes filled with lust but she likes it because she felt like he really wants her. The way she low-key feeling that she's sub to him. They're that lovers who's drunk in love.

"Baby you're still so fuckin tight. I love it,"he moaned when he already entered her fully. Sana pulled Sehun's body closer to her and hugging him tightly. She gave butterfly kiss on his neck as he started to thrusting her.

Sehun is mine... that's what on her mind when he fucks her with all of his heart contents. She felt so lucky, so happy, like it's a dream but it's reality. They're doing it again and again, like they never get tired to each other.

The moment when Sehun rocking her faster, made her lose her mind, Sana really felt like she can be with him forever. She doesn't want him to stop, not even a bit. Sweats covering their body although the room is cool. Sehun's hand also playing with her perfectly shaped boobs and sometimes they're kissing during the process.

It's a quickee, dear. So Sehun didn't hold on at all. He thrusts her hole so fast and hard, hitting the deepest spot made Sana reached her climax already. When he felt she already reached her climax by squalling with her cute voice, Sehun quickly finish his job and soon he also hit the climax.

Sehun dropped his body on her, panting so hard but not to forget kissing her lips. "Thank you baby,"he said, smiling then rolled his body to the side, lying flat facing the ceilings as Sana also looking up to the ceilings. When they already caught their breath, they're looking to each other feeling satisfied. Sehun placed his palm on her face, with his softest smile he told her that she's the most beautiful girl in this world.

Her day is perfect.

***

After 'recharging' their body, Sehun and Sana prepared themselves to going out the town. They're going out hand in hand without worrying that they'll get caught. It's like they can show their love to the world without getting burdened like they were in Korea.

Sana enjoyed the date so much, strolling alongside of River Danube. At first their fingers still intertwined to each other but Sana got super excited because of the peaceful and romantic vibe the river gave. She took a small run, feeling so excited looking at the river and her surroundings made some of the people she passed by looked at her in awe because she's so beautiful and cheerful. Sehun who brought his camera took the precious moments. He won't miss any of her breathtaking moments.

"Oppa Oppa! Come here! Look at that gooses!"Sana pointed to the river, she looked like a kid, made Sehun chuckled. Sehun approached her and grabbed her shoulder to get her closer to him. They looked at the gooses with smile and laugh, joking to each other and Sana singing to Goose Dream song but in male voice, made Sehun pinched her cheek because it turned out so cute.

"Let's have polaroid picture,"Sana took her polaroid from her bag which Sehun brought on his shoulder. They took some of polaroid pictures until the sun goes down. Then they decided to have dinner on the riverside.

It was really a good day for both of them. They went to the hotel at 10 after had their champagne. Don't want to waste any time, Sehun pushed her body on the bed before she could change her clothes and begin their long night with passionate kiss.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
I'm sorry I can't write their second round lol. I'm afraid you guys will get shy hahah cause I really have dirty mind lmao (kidding, but no 😂)
Actually Sena not only visited Budapest, they went to other countries too. I'll resume the trip in next chapter.