Burning Up

Life never been so good until Minatozaki Sana has officially became Jung Sana. Although that marriage is a secret and nobody but their family and Yoongi know about their status yet, it's still so sacred. Sana and Hoseok purchased a hidden and secret nice house in the area where there's only elite families who life there so no one will intrude their private life. They really be careful with the whole things to avoid the media and fans also members. They also purchased two apartments so if the members wanted to visit their private apartment since they rarely sleep in the dorm anymore, they can make excuse they're in their own apartment.

Their life is perfect. Although they can't show the world how happy they're now when together. Sana is still known as Minatozaki Sana not Jung Sana. It has been five months already since that.

Hoseok woke up because of his wife's conversation with Nayeon that morning, he had no idea what they're talking about but probably just a casual chit chat. He grabs her waist and pulled her back closer to him after she hung up the call. He gave a kiss on her naked shoulder before she could answer.

"Good morning, hubby,"Sana pecked his lips.

"Good morning, wifey. Was that Nayeon? Her voice was so loud,"he laughed.

"Yeah. She was talking about her upcoming solo project. What do you want to eat for breakfast anyway?"Sana was leaning comfortably on Hoseok's chest as he's hugging her from behind, kissing her neck.

"How about I eat you first?"he smirked.

"Oh come on...,"she responded with laughter.

***

"Are you really don't want me to pick you up after this?"Hoseok asked before Sana leave the car when he dropped her to JYP building.

"I'll spend the night with the girls to celebrate Nayeon's upcoming solo MV. I'll go home by myself so don't worry,"she ensured him.

"Okay, have fun my dear wife see you at home,"he placed his palm on her cheek and leaned in to kiss her.

"Bye Oppa, don't get hurt while practicing ok,"she said before she hopped out from the car.

He released the brake again then resumed the ride to bighit. They're preparing for next album and it's not soon but they usually prepared this months before comeback. When he arrived at the building, Namjoon was already busy inside his own studio with the other producers. He directly went to the dance room since he's preparing for the choreography.

Hoseok was kinda surprised when the room's light already turned on. Usually he's the first one to come, Jungkook and Jimin won't be early so he was curious who's inside. When he opened the door, Jimin was already dancing his new solo song made Hoseok flashing a smile.

"You're unusually earlier Jimin,"Hoseok placed his duffle bag on the floor. He started to warming up, flexing his muscles as he's walking to Jimin. Jimin didn't answer at all.

"This song. Ah...I really love it,"he said as he's watching Jimin while warming up. Jimin glanced then he stopped. Hoseok was kinda confused with his expression. It's dark, gloomy.

"Hyung, what's the meaning of the ring on your necklace?"he asked, made Hoseok's heart almost stop. The older one tried to be calm.

"It's my favorite ring, I treasure this a lot,"he said. The ring as his necklace's pendant is reflected clearly on the mirror in front of them. Jimin was examining that ring throughout the mirror.

"Do you mind if I borrow that for our next schedule?"he asked. Hoseok pouted but he still stayed calm.

"Aren't we usually wear sponsor's accessories? Noonas won't allow that,"