Lovers Trip

"Oppa are you sure with this?"the petite girl followed Sehun who's now opening her closet, trying to find something.

"I am,"he said, placing his right hand under his chin as his eyes roaming around the closet.

"But I-,"

She was silent when Sehun turned around and placed his hand on her shoulders.

"Sweetheart you're almost facing your depression again if I let you sinking with the egg event. No need to think about that, I'll show the world that nobody can touch you. No one can stop us,"Sehun tried to persuade Sana. About minutes ago he told Sana that he wants to bring her for Europe trip. Sana was choked hearing that.

Sana gave her faint smile. Sehun always know his way to make her calm and happy so she hugged him.

"Must be since the start I shouldn't be waver. You can protect me, what must I'm afraid of again now? You're the best boyfriend in this world,"she said. Sehun smiled proudly and ruffled her head.

"Yah why I feel sad that actually you were hesitate towards me?"Sehun teased Sana, frowning, making the younger one pouting and hugging him tightly.

"I trust you Oppa but I don't trust the public,"she said again.

"The public will be always cruel towards us but we're human. The real deal is when you received real threats but don't worry you have me to protect you," Sehun hugged Sana again. Sana was stupefied upon hearing that. Real threats....

She received that already....

***

"You what???"Jeongyeon asked, slamming her phone on the couch while she's looking to Sana.

"I'm going to Europe trip with Sehun,"she said.

"Ahhh...I envy Sana eonnie...if only I have boyfriend too,"Dahyun curled on the couch. Sana let out a chuckle seeing how Dahyun react.

"You sure? I mean, after the bad event...,"Nayeon asked.

"I already told Sehun but he still insisted. I know he'll protect me no matter what,"Sana was fiddling her fingers.

"Okay. Why do I smell something big will happen?"Nayeon asked Jihyo.

"Yes, it's like something serious will be happen!"Jihyo responded.

"Haha. What are you guys talking about?"Sana asked totally clueless.

"Perhaps Sehun will propose you,"Momo said calmly. Hearing that, Sana's face was blushing.

"Hah?? No no we're still young. Ahh...I gotta pack my things! Bye!!"Sana left the members, entering her room. She leaned her back on the door, looking at the ceiling.

"Propose to me?"

***

That day, Sana and Sehun went to Europe in separate flight because Sana suddenly had something to do with her group. So nobody know about Sena's trip yet.

Sana went with midnight flight and when she arrived in Budapest, Sehun was waiting for her in the airport. Sana quickly ran to her boyfriend, receiving a big hug from the other one. Sehun as the gentleman took her luggage.