Friend for Life

Sana knew, telling Jimin or anyone about her relationship with Hoseok will only hurt the lad in the end. She didn't want to repeat same mistakes. It's better for her to keep it hidden and meeting Hoseok as friends. And of course, not rejecting Jimin's invitation.

"It's okay, you can go with him,"Hoseok said maturely as she fixed Sana's bangs. He leaned his back on the wall behind him while Sana was standing in front of him waiting for Jimin.

"Thanks Oppa you're really the best. But I want to spend time with you too,"Sana said with though heart.

"Let's date tonight, I'll pick you up,"Hoseok smiled.

"To?"

"It's a secret but you'll like it, I swear,"he smirked made Sana hit his chest playfully. That time Jimin approached them but of course he has no idea.

"It's good seeing you guys close again,"Jimin said although deep inside he still felt jealous. Sana is single and he knew Hoseok perhaps still loves her. They began to competing again for her love but nobody knows that it's already won by Hoseok.

"Yeah. She's too busy for the past months. I'm glad she's still the same Sana,"Hoseok responded calmly.

"You sure you won't join us?"Jimin asked to Hoseok.

"Yeah I still have something to do at studio. You guys take your time and have fun. Let's go together next time,"Hoseok ruffled Sana's hair softly.

"Okay hyung, let's go Sana,"

"Bye Oppa, see you soon,"Sana gave a deep stare at Hoseok and he gave her a meaningful smile. His girl followed Jimin behind until they disappeared from the front door.

Hoseok sighed after they disappeared. Deep inside, he felt guilty towards Jimin. He can't lie to him but he must. He decided to accept her but it's not a perfect time yet for him to tell his friends he's dating Jimin's ex.

"Is the cake really that good?"Sana asked when they're on the way to the cafe Jimin promised her to bring there.

"Jin hyung said that. I trust him with food,"Jimin answered as he drove the car.

"Well Jin Oppa likes to eat, every foods are good for him so...,"

"Trust me squirrel, he's trustworthy if it's foods,"Jimin ruffled Sana's hair.

"Yah, why everybody likes to mess my hair!"Sana protested made Jimin laughing.

They spent that day with culinary trip and named that day as friendship journey. Actually that's not the first time, Sana and Jimin likes to visit hidden cafes with great menus. They usually hang out together as friends and that's kinda comfortable for her.

"Say Sana, do you feel our relationship now is more comfortable than when we're dating?"asked Jimin as they're watching at the Han river that evening while holding beer before they go home.

"It's less stress haha! And you're more chill when I'm not yours but I'm still present,"Sana responded.

"Yeah,"Jimin looked at the girl who's sitting beside him with intense stare.

"If that's what you feel better. And as long as you're here with me, I can accept that and I'm happy,"he smiled.

Although I want to hug you...

Although I want to kiss you...

"Now I know why Yoongi and Hoseok hyung decided to be your friends. If you needed time, I'll wait Sana. If we're not meant to be, I'll be alright as long as you're still present as my friend,"