J-Hope's Strikes

He never meant to see him nor he had intention on it. He never expected that he'd meet him in this kind of place. But because of the lastest event that had occurred, he had no choice but to step forward.
"Isn't it nice to get popular among girls?"
Sehun turned around and found a so not unfamiliar guy beside him, sipping his beer. If he's not mistaken, his real name is Jung Hoseok aka. J-Hope of BTS.
How could he don't know him? Although Sana often call his name by 'Hobi' but he knew his real name. He's also Sana's closest Oppa which somehow made Sehun jealous af. How could a girl have a close oppa-dongsaeng relationship without any romance included on that? If it's not the girl, it's the guy one. He had experience on that and he was kinda skeptical over that. Jinri ever told the company that alibi about her and that rapper.
"Isn't it nice to get close to someone else's girlfriend?"Sehun who's half drunk backfired Hoseok.
"Why? You jealous? Do you want me to spoil you something? The reason why Sana broke up with Jimin?"
"Nah. I knew it already, thank you. And I'm not jealous, I believe she only loves me,"Sehun smirked.
"Okay then sunbaenim. But I'm in Sana's side no matter what. So I have reason to punch anyone who cheat on her,"Hoseok took another sip of his beer.
"Good job, body guard. But Sana doesn't need that. Especially when I won't do that,"Sehun dropped his beer on the counter and faced Hoseok.
"Well...,"Hoseok also dropped his beer and faced the same aged person in front of him.
"Isn't it good? I'm thankful if nobody hurt her or making her cry. Her smile is too precious, isn't it?"
"Also I had big hope towards you from the start although I'm not so sure to never make her cry like her previous relationship. I heard how you treat her and I saw that. I thought the player is already retired but turned out he didn't?"he continued. Sehun formed a fist as he holds his anger towards Hoseok's bash.
"Look, I don't want to have a fight with you because no matter how right I am to punch you right now, Sana won't like it. So what do you want to say huh? Spill it out,"Sehun heaved a long sigh and tried to face the problem.
"Same with me. I never want to have a fight with anyone. But when it comes to her, even my closest brother won't get it easily,"
"Let's continue this talk outside,"Sehun placed his money on the counter.
"It's on me,"Hoseok moved it away and placed his money. When he saw Sehun's furrowed brows, he continued,"...sunbaenim,"he gave a thin smile.
They were outside the bar, walking down the street while thinking inside their heads until they were sure there's nobody near them.
"Those girls inside the bars, I don't know them they're just trying to get clingy to me,"Sehun started the conversation, breaking the thick silence.
"I know that you are not a flirty type of guy, you surprisingly seemed mature than the first impression. That's why I'm mad,"Hoseok stopped and turning around to face Sehun.
"You're not a jerk. Nobody near her is a jerk because people already know whenever they want to get closer to her that she's a genuine and innocent person and only evil who have guts to take the chance. You're not the evil but you make me upset,"
Sehun didn't break their eye contact and still listening to him. Deep down he slightly respect the former member of underground dance group, Neuron. He could feel how reliable and dependable Jung Hoseok is and understand the reason why Sana really trust him. He also knew it from the start that Hoseok is a very thoughtful person for all of his positive and thoughtful speech in during every of Bangtan's winning speech.
That's why he listened to him very well.
"I know why you're mad. It's not like what you think and it's not like I never try to explain to her,"Sehun said with hoarse voice.
"She lost her friend and that's the first time for her. Just after that, she saw her boyfriend with that certain ex. What explantation do you have?"
At first, Sehun thought whether Hoseok deserves his explanation. But he remembered one tips in love 'try to gain trust from her closest people's and although it's hard to be accepted, the truth is Hoseok is Sana's closest people.
"That night Jinri came to me just to ask for a help...,"
Hoseok kept his intense gaze towards him without making Sehun stuttering at all.
"She's a victim of love abuse. How can I explain that? Look, Jinri is like you and Sana. She's indeed my ex but she's also my best friend. Do I really have to spill her secret to you?"Sehun began to asking Hoseok's rights to get to know everything from him.
"You already did,"
Sehun sighed.
"She's dating a way older guy again and he treated her bad. She's suffering from the abuse. He hit her continuously and threatened her from breaking up with him. Really, I honestly can't stay quiet towards this. She trusts me and asked me to help her. That night I was driving her home because I wanted to make sure that he's not there to bother her. I just want to make sure that she's safe in her home but I saw Sana and Jimin on the way and stopped. I know it's getting complicated. Sana hasn't heard anything from me and she was still too affected by Irene's words,"
Hoseok gave Sehun a bitter smile.
"You think about Jinri but did you think about Sana's feelings when you decided to drive her home? I'm disappointed with you!"
Sehun looked down to his feet. He knew it already and he's also disappointed with himself. He just couldn't help to worry about Jinri.
"I know that I was wrong to not prioritized her feelings and instead worrying about Jinri's safety. I'm broken as well you know? It's like Sana won't see me again and it hurts me!"Sehun replied with hoarse voice, trying to hold all of his emotions.
Hoseok fell silent after seeing the man in front of him almost broken like this. Somehow he felt guilty for pushing him like this. He knew that Jinri is in a dangerous position but he hates to see Sana get hurt and sheed any tears.
"If you're hurt, then speak to her. Apologize and if you want to help Jinri, let her know. Don't hide anything to her,"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
I want to know who still read this book? Who still excited to see my updates? Because I feel that there's so many silent readers... please don't hide yourself, speak up and tell me what I'm lacking or what do you think about the update.
P

S. I want to know what do you think about J-Hope's character here 😉