Reconciliation

Seoul was quiet that day.
Besides the busy cars on the road, and in some business spots and public places where people still crossing the road with their colourful umbrellas.
But it was kinda quiet, peaceful, tranquil and Sana loved it. Despite of her storming heart while walking down the street to a certain place that she usually visited, she enjoyed the heavy rain. She just hoped that thunder won't come along with the heavy rain because she hates thunder as she's afraid of the lights and sounds. She stopped in front of an enormous building. Heaved a long sigh, Sana decided to get a grip of her heart and entered the building.
Floor 14th. When the elevator door was opened automatically, Sana once again nodded and encouraged herself. She walked out the elevator to the left side and walking down the hallway to a familiar room number.
She has the key, she knew the owner's phone number but she just stood there for almost an half hour. She was battling inside her heart whether she's really ready or not. But when she decided to back off and turned around, her eyes went bigger when seeing a tall figure in front of her.
Her world seemed stopped. The time skipped for a while as their eyes met and locked to each other. He looked at her with soft, wistful and longing eyes when she looked at him with shock, dumbfounded and embarrassed feeling.
Seeing her, with no hesitation at all, he slammed his body on her body, engulfed her small figure with his big hug. He buried his face on her nape without thinking that the smaller one is struggling by tiptoeing to his level. He just missed her too damn much. By realizing how deep his feeling is, Sana let her tears rolled down to her cheeks. She smiled and buried her face on his nape as well.
"Oh come on, get a room already,"
Both of them were startled and released the hug as they turned around to see a taller guy behind him.
"Chanyeol Oppa?"Sana looked at Chanyeol then Sehun in confusion.
"I got drunk a couple days ago and he insisted to take me home. Turned out I lead him to my private property,"Sehun answered Sana's question without her properly asked him.
"Well we just wanted to chill with chicken and beer but I think I gotta go now,"Chanyeol smiled and winked to the maknae.
"Yah! Why you bring that with you?!"Sehun protested when Chanyeol left with their chicken and beers.
"You already have your food, moron!"Chanyeol shouted without looking back at them and instead, bringing the plastic bag up in the air.
Sehun groaned after hearing the older one's remark and looked at Sana whose face already red. He smiled gently as he held her hand. Sana realized and looked up at him.
"Let's go inside,"
It's like she had been away for a long time when the fact that she just visited this place like less than a month ago. Sehun already locked the door as Sana chose to go near the huge window and look outside.
"Thanks for coming,"Sehun said as he removed his coat and put that on the couch.
"It's taking a lot of courage you know,"she said as she kept looking outside. Sehun frowned but then he smiled in understanding.
"I know it's hard for you, babe. I'm sorry for everything,"he walked towards her and back hugging her.
"Don't cry anymore,"he kissed her soft, brown hair. Sana inhaled the air deeply as she tried to hold her tears from coming out. It's not like she is still emotional towards the issues but because she missed him so much. She missed his scent, his warmth, the way he hug her and kiss her.
"I'm so glad that you chose to solve our misunderstanding by coming here. I know you took a lot of courage. I'll tell you about everything properly,"Sehun released his hug and spun Sana's body to face him.
"No matter what Irene told you, don't trust her,"he said. A short silence came afterwards and only the rain's sound that's heard. Sana looked at Sehun's eyes as if she's swimming into his soul.
"She's not like the other girls who can be my has been. I admit that I went quite far with her, she's not just like a one night stand partner...she...well, we kinda more than friends but no official relationship. She demanded me to make things official but before I met you...I never forget Jinri... Irene was mad because of that, she created rumors among the industry that I date her. Unbelievable right? Because she looked innocent. She's so far, the cleanest player in the game that I unknowingly created. That's why when she found out that I'm finally dating someone, she confronted you and said that,"
"But I can see that you still have something with Sulli,"Sana responded without blinking her eyes.
"I told you that I maintain our friendship. I won't force you to believe in me, just trust your heart Sana...what your heart tells.. whether I'm genuine or not towards you. I will never force you,"Sehun let go of his hands off Sana's shoulders. He wanted to give Sana time to think but when he turned around, Sana held his wrist.
"I was unfair as well...so we're tied,"she said. Sehun stopped and looked at her, sending her a sad smile.
"You pampered me too much that I got jealous easily without realized that I just think about myself...I don't want a relationship where we think about other people's matters more than we think about ours...I don't want to prioritize any of my ex's matters just like I don't want you to prioritize hers...I didn't realize that...I... I'm so thankful because of everything you've done to me,"tears were rolling down on her cheeks again. Sehun felt relieved after hearing Sana said that. Finally she realized that he had been holding himself for this long to her to realize that she cared to much with her ex. It was not an easy job for a supposedly jealous boyfriend but Sehun had changed after these past years. He also loves her too much to the point he doesn't want her to get more depressed with his rant and jealousy.
"You're my only priority, Sana...I don't think about anyone like I think about you. I care about your happiness more than the other's happiness,"Sehun faced her.
"Sana... someone told me to tell you everything,"
Sana looked at Sehun without blinking her eyes, she's prepared with anything.
"Jinri is suffering with violence and threat from his boyfriend, that's why she came and I wanted to make sure that she won't meet her boyfriend at home that's why I sent her home. That night I wanted to run for you and I really didn't want to let you go with him but I trusted you, I trusted Jimin. I thought that will be alright, for not telling you about Jinri. But no, you need to know because I still want to find a way out for her,"
Sana couldn't respond for a while by registering what Sehun's trying to tell her. Deep inside her heart, she understands him, his purpose but she can't lie that she also feels that Sehun cares too much about his ex. Realization hit her when she remembered that she also didn't want Jimin to suffering back then. Sana came to understand that Sehun cared about Jinri not beyond the limit just like her did to Jimin. She couldn't be so selfish and she must respect Sehun's decision.
"I hope she can release herself from her boyfriend,"she said.
"Is that a yes?"Sehun asked carefully.
"But please be careful to not get hurt. If he's capable to hurt his own girlfriend then he's capable to hurt the others,"
Sehun gave a quick peck on Sana's temple.
"I will! Also...,"
"What is that?"Sana asked curiously. Sehun looked at her but didn't say anything for a while. As if he's thinking about something.
"Nothing. I just wanna say that I'm thankful that we can have this talk. Please never run away from me in the future. I can be selfish but I don't want to force you about anything,"he smiled genuinely. Sana pulled Sehun to an embrace, she positioned herself comfortably in his embrace.
"I won't. Plus, I can't run away from you,"

🔸🔸🔸

"Minatozaki Sana. Please tell me about these pictures,"
That's what JYP said when he summoned Sana to his office. A bunch of secretly taken pictures of her having night walk with Sehun after she visited his apartment. Judging from the pictures quality, that's not taken by Korean famous celebrity relationship's revealer, Dispatch.
While on the other side in SM entertainment, Sehun was also sitting on the director's office with bunch of same pictures like Sana got in JYP.
"A sasaeng sent these pictures early in the morning. She's blackmailing us, demanding for 10 millions won to not spreading these pictures. What do you say, Oh Sehun?"
Sehun could still careless while staring at the low quality pictures. Judging by the quality, it must be taken by phone camera. He averted his eyes to the director as he said in serious face,"I already thought about revealing it anyway,"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
I think this is a boring chapter so I'm sorry for not giving to readers' expectation from last chapter. Honestly I've been stuck whether I must fast forwarding this story or not because it's still a long long journey to the end. So sorry if you feel that I rush this. Also, please check on my other new book, Save Me. I'll work hard to publish it 😙