Something is Missing

Sana looked up to the sky right after the director said the filming is done.

The perfect blue sky. Mixed with the soft wind and sounds of waves. It's a perfect place to ease your mind. Thanks to P*cari which chose this coast. Seoul is still cold but here in southeast land they can feel perfect warmth. Plus they can use their favorite summer clothes. Hotpants and cropped tee. Yellow, blue and green. Sana enjoyed the vibe too much.

"Eonnie-yah! Everything will be alright!"

Sana almost jumped when suddenly Dahyun hugged her from behind. She hugged the older one very tightly. Sana ducked her head and smiled seeing Dahyun. She knew why Dahyun is comforting her right now. The amount of hate comments she received is too severe. But she doesn't really care since she also received so many support from her fans. What she cared about is the members and fans' feelings reading that.

"I'm okay. I have you and Sehun Oppa,"Sana ruffled Dahyun's hair.

Dahyun didn't respond for her as she is staring at Sana deeply. Her eyes swam onto Sana's soul throughout her eyes. She's telling lie.

"You missed something,"Dahyun said.

"What did I miss? No. My life is complete,"Sana hugged Dahyun even tighter. Dahyun pouted.

"I don't know but your eyes is soulless eonnie. I don't like it, your smile is fake...,"she said, frowning. Sana fell silent upon hearing that. Mina also asked her about this but the girl suspected something hilarious. She said Sana misses Hoseok. Sana bursted into laughter after hearing that, she misses what? Hoseok is only her best friend and yes if she missed him that's because she has so many things to tell him about her current life. But not like she misses him as if she felt empty like the members suspected. She misses her bestfriend, period.

"You looked into the sky multiple times. That's your behavior when you feel sad,"said Dahyun.

"It's just the sky is beautiful. Seoul is still cold but here the weather is good,"

"Yeah,"said Dahyun as if she could eat Sana's lie.

***

"Is she still chasing after you?"

"Yes,"

"Oh my God! What did she do to you?!"

Sehun stared at his bubble tea in front of him.

"Actually she threatened me to leak our video,"Sehun gritted his teeth.

"What video?! That's so cunning!"

"I don't know how, I really can't trust her now,"Sehun averted his gaze to the girl who's sitting beside her.

"Tell me what video did Irene talking about?"the girl, was insisting Sehun to answer it.

"Of me making out with her...,"Sehun answered almost whispered.

"You're crazy. It's not during your relationship with Sana right?? Or with me??"

"For God sake Jinri you serious with your question? I thought you know me so well!" Sehun widened his eyes, looking at Sulli in disbelief.

"Sorry I snapped. I'm shock you slept with her. Well, I'm sorry if I'm the cause,"Sulli rubbed her temple.

"Yes because of you,"Sehun clicked his tongue.

"I had fun with many girls to forget you, including her but she's the one who's the biggest problem for me since she took everything seriously,"

"I thought she's a composed girl. RIP Oh Sehun. But how did she take the video? Was she installing a camera or what?"

"I don't know probably yes,"Sehun sighed.