Triple Date

Sana blinked twice after hearing the younger one's answer.

"Hobi Oppa and Sejeong?"she asked innocently. The members nodded their head although they seemed worried with Sana's next respond.

"Well that's good! I'll congratulate him after this. Whoaaaa!! I can't believe finally Oppa date someone! Whoaaaa!"Sana clapped her hands. Mina in the corner only watched her quietly.

After that Sana locked herself inside her room and began to text Hoseok. At first she didn't really think about what she's doing but after she pressed the send button, she fell quiet.

"Why did I text him?"she pouted.

Sana almost jumped when she received the reply already. She pouted her mouth again after seeing Hoseok's last reply. He felt so cold nowadays, what the hell actually happened. Sana hates this. She hates the fact that Hoseok drew himself apart from her. She was not used with that.

Sana suddenly clenched her fists and got determined.

"I'll make you back again Oppa watch it!"then she began to type.

***

"Double date?"Sehun looked at Sana with rounded eyes.

"How and where we can have public date anyway Babe? And now double date?"

"Why? The public already know about us. And about Hobi Oppa and Sejeong,"Sana pouted her lips.

"Okay. Where?"he asked.

"Ofc...Lotte World!!"she answered excitedly. Seeing how Sana acted like a happy kid, Sehun couldn't say no although actually he feels it weird to have double date with someone who ever loved his girl.

"Okay, just set it up you know my schedule already,"Sehun said while kissed her forehead. Anything to make Sana happy.

"Thank you Oppa!"Sana hugged Sehun tightly.

After that she texted Hoseok about the plan. They'll go to Lotte World next week during busy hour so the amusement park will less packed. Hopefully Hoseok agreed and that made Sana couldn't wait. Finally she'll have fun again with her best friend.

That's what she thought...

How simple.

***
The day. Sana's POV
***

"Sorry, Yoongi hyung knew about our plan he asked whether they can join. I said yes. Anyway this is my noona, Dawon noona, Yoongi hyung's girlfriend,"Hobi Oppa said after they came.

"Oppa's girlfriend is Dawon eonnie?!! OMG I just know about this! Whoaaaa congrats Oppa, eonnie! Anyway this is Sehun my boyfriend,"I introduced Sehun Oppa officially to Dawon eonnie after I hugged her. I'm so excited now, I'm quiet close with Dawon eonnie since Hobi Oppa talked about me to her a lot and he also talked about Dawon eonnie to me too. Although we only met twice but we're friends in Instagram and Kakao talk, we used to chat too but not too often.

"And you know Sejeong,"Hobi Oppa said. Sejeong greeted us with her bright smile. I smiled seeing her smile. Somehow I can understand why she's with Hobi Oppa now. They're similar, the spirit and vibe as they're like two sunshines. I shook my hand with her and Sehun Oppa also followed me. Then we proceed to choose what we will ride first. Hobi and Suga Oppa walked first with their girls. Me and Sehun are holding hands followed behind them.

Hobi Oppa looked different today. I don't know why maybe because it's been a long time. His hair is different than last time I saw him, now shorter and he looked younger. He wore quiet simple outfits and a cap also mask but I can still see he's smiling. I feel something weird inside my heart. I'm not used with the obvious distance between us now. It made me miss him more when he's walking in front of me. So close but so far. Why we're like this now? I miss my best friend.