Jung Hoseok

Sana just arrived at the building where they supposed to perform for the end year music show when she suddenly felt her bowl was full and she needed to get to the toilet asap. The girl told Dahyun and Jihyo that she needs to go to the toilet and she rushed to the female one near the emergency stairs. After she's done she wanted to quickly get back to her group but she stopped when she caught a familiar figure leaning on the wall on the third stairs.
"Hoppie Oppa!"Sana greeted the red haired male who got surprised by hearing her voice.
"Ah Sana, where have you been?"Hoseok's lips formed a wide sweet smile finding the junior he knows so well approached him.
"Toilet. Oppa what are you doing here? I thought you guys haven't arrived yet,"Sana climbed the stairs to face Hoseok properly.
"Telephaty? I felt that Sana is near so I'm here,"he laughed making Sana hit his shoulder playfully.
"You never call me again,"Sana folded her arms on her chest made a sulking face.
"How could I call you when I'm in the State. Don't miss me that much you know I'll never leave you,"Hoseok patted Sana's head and rubbed her hair gently.
"Not even a text?"Sana said with her round cute eyes (just like when she said cheese kimbab-viral aegyo) making Hoseok's heart melted.
"Sorry sorry I promise I'll text and call you frequently. You know that I just respect Jimin. I felt like...,"
"You felt like what? Don't make Jimin as the reason for our friendship got further away Oppa...,"Sana pouted her mouth. Hoseok, inside his heart just fighting with himself to not kiss that kissable lips of her. She's just so cute. So damn cute that Hoseok wanted to protect her forever.
Yeah, it's not a secret that Hoseok is in love with her. He's been in love even before Jimin and Sana was dating. The first time he acknowledged her presence on Sixteen, his heart already got prisoned by her. When BTS got officially met Twice, almost the boys had a crush with her. Namjoon was totally fond of her as he said that her sexy cutie aura is really his type. Jungkook also said that if Sana wouldn't mind to date a younger one, he would fight to get her. And Yoongi even agreed with the youngest member that Sana is really cute and different. And Hoseok? No doubt, he told them that he already set his eyes on her from the Sixteen era. So the four of them were competing to get Sana's attention. But in the end, Jimin who even didn't interested with Sana (even told them that he prefers Dahyun) suddenly won her and officially dated her.
"Oppa, get back to the earth!"Sana snapped making Hoseok realized that he just staring at her for a while.
"May I ask you something?"said Hoseok. Sana nodded obediently.
"Do you still thinking about Jimin?"
Sana didn't answer him immediately until she opened her small mouth.
"Did he skip his meal? That's what always crossed my head because I wonder who will remind him to eat if it's not me,"Sana gave the most genuine and sad stare at the same time making Hoseok smiled bitterly.
"Then why don't you remind him by yourself?"Hoseok asked with his warm tone.
Sana gave a small smile.
"Tell him to never skip his meal or don't ever call me. Come on Oppa, we must get ready to perform,"she said before they decided to leave the stairs.

***

Sana took her phone on the desk near her bed when she realized that her phone lighted up. She wondered who might text her on this late night. Well, it's not rare that she got good night message from her admirers but she was sure they already told her before this night.
Hope sent you a message. (yeah, Sana personally named his contact with that because she just likes his stage name).
Hope: Sana 🐹
Sana: Oppa 🦄
Hope: lol. You still awake...
Sana: yeah, I was about to sleep when you text me.
Hope: then go to sleep, don't sleep late 🙂
Sana: I got it~ Oppa,why did you asked me about Jimin so suddenly today?
Hoseok wanted to write 'because I wonder if I can get a chance to enter your heart' but he deleted it.
Hope: nothing just wondering...ah! Because I saw your insta story, that 'if you're still care then don't make things hard' Jimin just crossed in my mind after reading that.
Sana: it's not frequently but we still contact each other..but he keeps bragging about that problem when I really want to forget it.
Hope: if Jimin made things hard, just tell me..I won't make you feel insecure.
Sana: it's not like that Oppa...I don't know, this is just complicated. I still want to keep good relationship with him as friends but he didn't want to be just a friend.
Hoseok wanted to write'i know it, even I don't want to be just a friend or Oppa for you' but he deleted it again.
Hope: okay I'll try to tell him just tell me if you feel hard or insecure, okay squirrel-chan? 🐹
Sana: 😂 what to do without Oppa... Uh, I remember you ever promised me to take me for a coffee!
Hope: next week, I'm free at Saturday
Sana: ah! I'll go to Japan 🙄😭
Hope: it's not that I don't keep my promise Your Highness...our schedule are not synced. But promise is still a promise, I still keep that.
Sana: then just keep in touch 🦄
Hope: with pleasure my lady 😊
Sana just read the text without reply it again because she couldn't stand the heaviness on her eye lids. On the other side, Hoseok thought even without her demand to keep in touch with him, Hoseok never intended to leave her even just for a day. Even he could never be special for her, even just as her dependable Oppa, as long as she needs him, that's enough for him. He recalled the day when Sana told him that she got asked by Jimin and she asked his opinion whether it's okay if they're dating or not, the same day when he was going to take Sana for a date, the day he told her to just accept Jimin as her boyfriend and that everything will be alright.. that's the day he decided that he will stay by her side as her white knight, as her best friend and dependable brother.

•••••••

Yeah another update! I wish you guys will like this part and will like J-hope as well. For me he's sweet and cool (look at his performance during Mic Drop! Gyaaah!!!).
I want to ask your opinion after I already posted about our three main male character, which one your favorite based on the story?
Please give me your comments 😊😘