Rehearsal

"Sana! Yah Sana-ya come here!"Jihyo called Sana from the living room. Sana who was cleaning her bed quickly followed Jihyo's call. The leader must has something important to call her early in the morning like this.
"What is that?"Sana found it's not only Jihyo but also Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Jungyeon in the living room. They were surrounding Nayeon who's busy looking at her phone.
"Sana here!"Jungyeon called.
"You got the first place of individual brand idol this month!"said Chaeyoung.
"Amazing!"said Jihyo while clapping her hands.
"What? What is that?" Sana just asked innocently. Obviously doesn't know what is that individual brand idol.
"You. Got. The. First. Place. On. Individual. Brand. Idol! You defeated Irene sunbaenim!"said Jungyeon.
"I really don't get it. Why do I defeat Irene sunbaenim? She's the most amazing idol right now,"Sana sat next to Nayeon. She caught the article.
"You're really so cute~ gosh! You won the ISAC poll chosen by male idols, you are the goddess of male forum and you're the iconic shashasha and cheese kimbab you know. You deserve to get the recognition!"Jungyeon hugged Sana proudly.
"Oh my God, I'm not dreaming right? What I have done to deserve this?!"Sana clovered her mouth with her palms in shock after reading the article.
"You don't have to do anything to deserve the love, our cutie sexy Sana~,"Nayeon pinched Sana's chubby cheeks.
After that Sana went back to her room, she decided to read all the comments which almost every comments praised her. And that no Sana no life phrases on the comment section. Suddenly she got a mail which made her face blush so hard.
It's from Oh Sehun.
Oh Sehun: Morning Sana, congrats for topping the idol brand this month 😍
Sana: morning Oppa.. thanks but I think Irene should be the no.1 not me
Oh Sehun: girl, don't be silly~ may I call you right now? Are you busy?
Sana quickly replied him to just call her. Well, actually Sehun has been calling her more often than every night he asked her before. He even called her in the morning or in occasional time where they're not busy.
The phone rang and Sana quickly picked Sehun's call.
"Hello, may I speak with Japan's no. 1 cutest Shiba Inu girl named Minatozaki Sana?
Sana gave a eargasm laughter which made Sehun's heart fluttering.
"There's no Japan's no. 1 cutest Shiba Inu girl named Minatozaki Sana,"she replied.
"Oh then which one of Minatozaki Sana?"
"Which one? Which one do you want?" Sana laughed.
"Oh... any Minatozaki Sana is alright for me. As long as that's that Minatozaki Sana and I want to request her to do a lot of aegyo for me,"he said.
"Why do you want to see her aegyo? Hello, if I'm not mistaken this voice is belong to that super famous Oh Sehun am I right?"Sana grinned on the other side.
"Oh nope, you're mistaken...,"
"Really?"Sana laughed. Sehun also chuckled.
"Then why, what's with that famous Oh Sehun? Is he not deserve to get aegyo from Minatozaki Sana?"
"Umm.. it's not that but as long as I remember that Oh Sehun is famous with his cool and high class style which I think he prefers to see swag rather than aegyo,"
"You're not wrong. But for anyone, Sana's aegyo is an exception,"Sana could feel that Sehun was smiling while saying that.
Oh God, how I want to see him right now...
"Today at GDA, can you give an aegyo just for me?"Sehun asked.
"Hmm...I will give that during my performance. The sign will be different from my dance signature, okay Oppa?"
"Okay, deal!"Sehun said happily.
"There's a quiz. You must tell me when I did the sign okay?"
"If there's a quiz then there's a present right?"Sehun asked in high expectations.
"The present will be yours to choose,"Sana answered.
"Damn girl, that's a deal! Don't you regret okay? Hahaha!"
"B..but don't ask for any weird things!"Sana shouted in the other line making Sehun laughed.

***
Today TWICE went to GDA earlier to do their rehearsal. The girls must wait behind the stage before their turn. That's when a Winner member attempted to get Sana's number. His name was Jinwoo if Sana's not mistaken. He tried to approached her by giving the members a hot pack. And when Sana's turn, Jinwoo shyly gave a small piece of paper to her.
Sana checked the paper and her face blushed when she read the message.
Congrats for topping the individual brand idol. Here's my number, let's have a coffee sometime 😊
When Jinwoo gave the hot pack to Sana, Hoseok caught the scenery and observed her until she read the note. Hoseok was curious to know what made Sana's face blushed like that. He checked to his left side whether Jimin caught that or not because it could make a big fuss. Jimin won't be a good news if he knew another idol try to flirt or get Sana's attention. Either he'll be an annoying jealous man or sulking all day. Luckily, Jimin was busy talking with Namjoon.
"Hey did you really give the note?" Hoseok managed to hear Mino's voice near him.
"I did it. Damn, I was so nervous!" Said Jinwoo.
"Remember it's an open competition. You must share to me if you get the number. We must compete healthy,"Mino placed his hand on Jinwoo's shoulder.
Hoseok got irritated upon hearing that. They tried to make Sana as their competition object. It's not like Hoseok and the other boys never did that but now when he doesn't just have crush on her, he wanted everyone to respect Sana and value her properly. He loves her, he wanted people to love her genuinely as well not just getting closer to her for her popularity.
"Oppa!"Hoseok was brought back to reality when he heard Sana's voice calling him.
"When is BTS turn? I'll wait here and watch. Please be super energetic!"she said.
"After this Sana. You must get inside and don't wait here. It's cold outside,"Hoseok placed his palm on her head. Jimin saw that and couldn't help but to get jealous. But he knew he can't rant here so he tried to get Sana jealous as well with approaching Seulgi Red Velvet and gave her a hot pack.
Hoseok saw that and when Sana was about to look into Jimin and Seulgi's direction, Hoseok quickly get Sana's attention.
"Guess what Sana? I bought a new clothes to Hikari I'll send the pictures of him wearing that!"said Hoseok, trying to get Sana's attention by talking about his dog which name was given by her. But too late, Sana caught the scenery that Hoseok doesn't want to her to see. Jimin was talking to Seulgi really friendly and even took something on Seulgi's eyelashes. He then smiled to her. Sana was taken aback from seeing that. The smile and laugh that she used to see now was shown to another girl. It's just 3 months that they has broken up and Sana couldn't lie that she doesn't feel anything anymore towards him.
"Stop it,"Hoseok placed her palm in front of Sana's eyes, trying to covered her sight from Jimin.
"Uh, it's not like I got jealous or what. I'm just trying to get used to what are we right now Oppa. Tell him it's good that he can move forward,"Sana tried to smile toughly but Hoseok knew she's not okay.
"Come with me,"Hoseok grabbed Sana's hand and dragged her to another place. He didn't care with everyone stare even their manager but luckily their manager knew that Hoseok and Sana are just close senior-junior relationship.
At the time when Hoseok dragged Sana, EXO just came in and Sehun caught the scenery. He really wanted to snatch her but he knew he couldn't make a scene here. Sehun just clenched his fists upon seeing that.
"Oppa where are we going?"Sana asked but Hoseok didn't answer her until they arrived at the rooftop.
"Why are we here?"Sana asked confusedly. Hoseok grabbed Sana's shoulder and made her look into the scenery in front of them. It was so cold and -5°C but the white scenery in front of her somehow just ease her heart.
"Do you still love him?"Hoseok asked Sana. Sana was frozen upon hearing his question. Sana knew that Hoseok can open read her very detail, that's why she knew there's no need to lie.
"What do you think Oppa? Can a girl who just broke up with her first love actually can forget him? Can that girl forget the very first kiss of her with that guy? Or the every first thing that she had received from him? Jimin gave me some best memories which made him very special to me. Even if year passed, even if I found another love, first love will be always special right?"Sana looked at Hoseok in sad beautiful eyes. Hoseok placed his palm on Sana's cold cheek, wanted to kiss her and make her forget about Jimin but he knew he could never do that.
Hoseok wanted to tell her that Jimin still loves her so much but he knew it'll better if she heard that directly from the person. In other side, he also knew that what Sana meant is not actually she holds the same feelings to Jimin like before. She couldn't forget him, she placed him in a special place in her heart, but she's moving on... she's trying to move forward. Because the one who decided to split was her.
"Before, it's not like I'm broken upon seeing him with Seulgi but I'm trying to get myself used that his smile is not only for me anymore...,"
Hoseok gave a small smile and decided to pull Sana into his embrace.
"Sana, promise me that you'll be happier from now on ok? I'll be one of the reason of your smile too,"
***
Sehun was restless. He turned around to check whether Sana and J-Hope come back in every second. That damn BTS member, why the heck did he drag Sana for?
Actually it's not only Sehun. Jimin also knew that Hoseok dragged Sana outside. He knew Hoseok always admires Sana, Jimin clenched his fists thinking that now Hoseok took his chance to gain her attention.
Not long after that Sana came back because now it's Twice turn to rehearse. Sehun and Jimin looked around again when Hoseok came back 5 minutes after Sana came.
Sana was already on the stage, doing her Merry and Happy rehearsal when Sehun texted her.
***
The night when GDA was held, Sana looked the prettiest for Sehun and Hoseok. While Jimin never agreed that Sana is the prettiest on the stage when he already saw when she's the prettiest. For Jimin, Sana's the prettiest before she's going to bed and when she woke up.
Jimin looked around when he heard the male idols are fanboying her when Twice performed. Jimin was recalled one time when he got jealous just because of her admirers. While Sana never responded to them. Jimin was always blinded by love and blindly got jealous. Which finally lead for their end.
Jimin was taken back to reality when all the fans are screaming. He saw on the stage, Sana was doing a special signature which is not their original dance signature. She formed a heart shape while her turn and blinked her eyes. Jimin raised her eyebrows.
"Sana, let's have secret love signature during our performance. Just to make sure that you think of me while performing,"
Jimin knew that's not for him. He wanted to throw anything around him. While Sehun in the other side, was holding his joyful smile.
'Sana, I'll get my present very well,"

••••••••

Hey guys, is it too long? Hahaha. Please give me your thoughts 😆
I'm going to sleep...see ya~