Seesaw

A week after that, for Jimin the whole week felt like hell when she never picked his call or never home when he visited the dorm. For Sehun, it was a really odd week because Sana drew herself apart and he still needed to look after Sulli to care for Sana's cold behavior. And for Sana, it was the most lonely week.

It felt lonely when she realized she really loves someone but he belongs to someone else and he's so far away now. It hurts even more, more than she ever experienced with her two past relationships.

She couldn't reach him. He's restricted from her desire. Although she knew he still loves her, for sure, but a part of her heart thinks that he might love Sejeong more. The whole idea was so hurtful for her weak heart.

Fans kept suspecting her relationship with Sehun isn't good right now since she appeared in front of the public with fake smile, not so cheerful like usual, often got caught with blank mind. Until one day the fan article reached Jongdae. He gave it to Sehun and Sehun knew he needs to get his girl back and fix everything between them.

When Sana read Sehun's text to meet him at his apartment, at first she felt she's not ready. But then she thought maybe meeting him, she can learn to love him back and help her to forget Hoseok. So she packed her things to her Louis Vuitton handbag and left the dorm.

Sana felt nervous when she arrived in front of Sehun's apartment. It's been a while...she took a deep breath and then pressed the intercom.

No answer.

She pressed it again while bitting her bottom lip. Sehun still hasn't come out after 15 minutes. Sana sighed while kept dialing his number but he didn't pick up.

"You're the one who invited me but you're not in here...,"she sighed, now she's already sitting in front of the door. She regretted to left the duplicate key on her other bag.

An hour has passed and the sky already getting darker. Sana stood up and decided to leave the dorm after getting this uncertainty. She walked weakly, thinking that Sehun might playing with her. Negative thoughts filled her mind. For the whole week, maybe his heart already backs to Sulli. She let a bitter smile, why she must felt so betrayed when actually she's the one who betrayed him.

Sana chose to walk instead of taking cab just to enjoy the loneliness. To think about all of this. If Sehun already back to Sulli, if Hoseok loves Sejeong, that's not their fault. She bounded to be dumped because she caused this mess. She manipulated everything just because her dying love towards Hoseok. She deserves to lost them all, to be dumped.

Heck, she wanted to go to Hoseok's place so much right now. Her feets dragged her to his place but nah, she couldn't do it. At time like this she wanted to cry so much.

Although she's the one who hurt Sehun, why it hurts as well?

***

Sehun ran as fast as he can after he hopped out from his car. He groaned while pressing the lift button, doesn't want to wait any longer. The lift was open and he came in and pressed his flat's floor. When he arrived he ran again and opened the door.

"Sana?!"

He was greeted by darkness. No sign of life. He frowned since he thought Sana must have the key. He went to his room and took his phone, yeah he left his phone.

102 missed calls.
26 messages.

Mostly came from Sana. Sehun groaned when he read the text that his girl didn't bring the key. He regretted that he left his phone and didn't inform Sana first when Sua called him, saying that Sulli's ex bragging into her apartment where they hide Sulli.