Park Jihoon

"Hell fuck!"
"Chae, mouth..,"said Jihyo calmly whilst checking Jeongyeon's accounting of their monthly living expenses at dorm.
"But...hell fuck as well,"said Nayeon who joined Chae on the sofa as she peeked on what the younger one's checking on internet.
"What's wrong with you guys? Don't curse in front of Tzuyu, and you're still underage too Chae,"Jeongyeon nagged at them.
"Just check this guys! What the hell..what the real fuck. God damnit,"said Nayeon.
"Ah, since when our dorm turned into thugs' dorm,"Jihyo rolled her eyes.
"Since Park Jihoon said his ideal type is cutie sexy and older than him and damn, he mentioned Sana!"Dahyun joined the party.
"What?!!"Sana who's busy cleaning the dirty plates quickly ran towards them.
"Man... that's right, why is he so blunt?"Jeongyeon said after she checked the article.
"Maybe because Sana is way older than him. But he's so cute don't you guys agree? If I'm Sana I'll definitely date him!"said Dahyun excitedly.
Sana didn't budge at all. Suddenly she remembered something. Yeah...that text! So was that probably from Jihoon? As Daniel told that's not his number.
"Ah... he's my favorite member. Sana is so lucky, almost every popular member said she's his ideal type,"Nayeon whined.
"Sana is liked by many man. She even got into top 4 of battle ideal type in male sites. She's the youngest one after IU, Seolhyun and Suzy sunbaenim,"Jeongyeon added.
"But I thought Jihoon's ideal type will be like Arin or Yeri,"Mina joined them after she's done cutting the apples. Dahyun took one piece and ate the apple that Mina just brought.
"So between Sehun and Jihoon, which one do you like better, eonnie?"asked Dahyun whilst eating the apple.
Sana just responded with "What the-," shyly. She's Sehun's girlfriend ofc she would pick Sehun all the way but she admitted that Jihoon is undoubtedly cute and likeable.
"I go with Sehun sunbaenim,"said Mina, she's Sehun's fans from before she debuted.
"Me too,"said Tzuyu.
"Me three,"
"Me four,"
"Jihoon is too young,"said Momo.
"I go with Jimin. Hahaha!"Jihyo laughed, causing the girls hit her with a pillow.
"Aish stop it guys, what's the importance of me picking one of them. I like Gongyoo Oppa, satisfied?"Sana stuck her tongue out, teasing them all. Nayeon and Jihyo suddenly hit Sana with pillow, disagreed that Sana picked a man out of her league.
"Jihoon...uh?"Sana murmured after their pillow fight.
***
Meanwhile in BTS dorm.
"Guys! Yo guys! Check this out!"Taehyung suddenly called the members to the living room.
"What's that Tae Tae?"Namjoon who's making coffee asked from their kitchen bar.
"Ahhh...look at this! Holy shit! This kid is damn blunt!"
"What?"Suga finally approached the younger one.
"Fuck,"he cursed after looking at what Taehyung read on his phone.
"Why are you cursing?"Jin joined as he placed his butt beside Suga.
"Ah, don't let Jimin see this!"he suddenly covered the phone unreasonably.
"It's okay, I've checked that already and I don't have special relationship with her anymore,"Jimin sat on the other side of their sofa.
"First time Jimin doesn't get jealous,"Namjoon giggled from the kitchen.
"Thanks to me?"Hoseok came from his room proudly.
"What did you do to him?"Jin asked curiously.
"Ah, just that we're over, that's all,"said Jimin in annoyance.
"That's good if you can move on,"Jungkook patted Jimin's back.
Actually Hoseok told Jimin that he went to Sana's place after Samin's meeting the other day. At first Jimin got jealous because Hoseok was always the one she's seeking when she's upset and down. But when he heard that Sana was crying because of Jimin, Jimin regretted his actions before. He realized that Sana is suffering because of his actions and he didn't want that so he chose to let her go and let his heart at ease.
"I meant that, that I regret because we were lovers and broke up. I want to be like you and her, can be around her and make her laugh and comfortable when talking with me,"
"So you must change. Treat her differently now, try to be her friend,"
That was what Hoseok told him. It motivated Jimin to heal and also to change. He knew that Hoseok, Jungkook and Suga did that either for their own good also hers. They chose to treat her not as their love interest but as their friend so she could stay comfortable while around them although actually they adore her secretly. Now he got what's the most important, for her to be comfortable to interact with the other, including him.
"Battle to be her best friend now?"Suga asked out of blue.
"Haha! Then I'm the winner already. I'm her best Oppa,"Hoseok said proudly.
"Not yet, we were holding on not like you this whole time to get closer to her because of Jimin,"Jungkook disagreed.
"Ah sorry guys,"Jimin responded to the youngest honesty.
"Ah but she still blocks my number because of this brat,"Suga whined, making Jimin grinned in apologize manners.
"You're better still be blocked by her, hahaha!"Taehyung laughed very loud.
Hoseok smiled looking at the members. First time Jimin not get mad and jealous, seems like his revolutionary will work out.