Drunk Text

"All I ever did is hurting him...we fought, we made up... that's our ritual... I'm hurt too Oppa...hahaha," Sana was crying but then laughing, holding a bottle of beer. Her head was spinning, she couldn't think straight but only bad memories and her inner struggles. The bar was still open although it's already midnight and the bartender didn't really care with what his customer up to because people came here to waste away.

"I'm hurt too... I didn't plan to leave you at all... But you made me... Blame your friend, blame your jealousy... Well well I know Sehun is jealous head too but he could control himself...his friends support us...your friend didn't...he basically told me to break up with you...,"Sana looked at a shining little thing on her hand. A necklace with diamond ring on it.

"But I don't love you anymore...go! Just go with her I don't care! Sehun Oppa is sad now...I can't make him sad...haahhaa... I'm a mess... I'm not a good girlfriend...,"she threw the necklace to the table. The ring with SJ initial almost fell to the other side of the table.

"What to do now...what to do... it's even worse when you're not with me...huaaaa....,"Sana is now crying so hard on her arm.

"I'm here...,"

Sana stopped crying. She looked up to found a familiar guy with his cap and mask covering his mouth. He looked at her with worries.

"Why are you...here...?"she asked confusedly.

"You dialled my number. You didn't say anything but I knew something happened. I was looking for you to everywhere I know you'd go and ended up in this bar. Where you went when you broke up with Jimin...,"Hoseok answered. If Sana is still insane she would read his expressionless expression, but right now she didn't care. She threw herself to him and crying in his embrace.

"It hurt less when you're here!!!"she cried. Hoseok patted Sana's back to ease her feelings. The girl is already drunk like this, he knew something is up especially when she mentioned Sehun's name. He knew that Sana accepted the Trouble Maker stage with Jimin although he was unsure but he didn't come to her and tell her to rethink about her agreement. And thus this happened.

When he's trying to keep their distance.

Sana was just crying that night until she fell asleep because of the exhaust. Hoseok called Jihyo right away when he already carried her to his car telling her that he's going to send Sana home. Sana didn't even wake up a bit until the car arrived in front of their dorm.

"I know this is hard for you since I can't be near you again...but if not like this, you can't move to another level with Sehun. It's not like you can't... because if this keeps going on, I'm the one who will break seeing you with him while you're acting that I'm the most important person for you... maybe at that time... I'll break down and that'll burden you to walk further,"Hoseok looked at Sana who's sleeping on the passenger seat. He caressed her hair after looking at her for a moment. Although his heart misses her, he can't be selfish and must hold on.

"I'm sorry if I'm failed to be your best friend...,"he wiped away tears that came vividly from his eyes. Before he carried her to her bed. Before he bid farewell to her.

"Oppa... don't go,"

Hoseok's heart skipped a beat when suddenly he felt Sana grabbed his wrist. He looked back but the girl is still sleeping and she was just sleep talking. Carefully, he released the grip and put her hand gently back to the bed. He leaned down a bit before he shook his head. He can't kiss her.

***

Sehun was staring at his phone for only God knows how long. He couldn't think straight. He even couldn't reply or call her.

Oppa...I hurt you a lot...I don't deserve you...now let me go....

She wrote that. She fckin wrote because he believed no one ever touched her phone except him. He knew that's not Jimin as well since Joy and Irene on group chat between EXO and RV said that Seulgi is getting laid tonight. He knew that's not any Twice member because those girls are too soft and won't do anything beyond the borderline.

That's her. But why?

Sehun sighed. He couldn't call her right now or probably he will burst into tears. That message was to depressing for him and he didn't know what to do. He wanted to go to her place right now but it's already so late and that message was sent more than one hour ago. He needs someone to calm him down and when he's thinking another way to ease his mind, someone called him.

"Hello?"

"Sehun-ah...*sobs* please save me...,"said the voice on the other line. Sehun immediately sitting straight with widened eyes.

"WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!!!!"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
I know this is a short chapter after a week from last update.
Don't forget to leave comments and vote 😊