Confession

Sana couldn't calm ever since this afternoon. She thought about the reason for her escapade now to the members and how to not get caught in this big city with Sehun. Well Tokyo is damn big and Shibuya is too crowded. She assumed they won't get recognized by anyone.
Just when Sana stepped out of the north gate from Shibuya station, she could recognize Sehun immediately who's leaning on the wall with only wearing mask to cover his mouth. Sana walked towards him and not immediately facing him, she leaned just on the other side of the wall.
"Where's your cap? Are you not afraid of getting caught?" Sana began the conversation. Sehun startled when he suddenly heard her voice. He was busy with his phone so he didn't realize that Sana is already here.
"Ah I just texted you. Don't worry I bring it, I was afraid you can't find me,"Sehun laughed and wore his cap.
"I can always find you, Oppa,"Sana giggled, making Sehun wanted to kidnap her immediately after hearing that. Sehun observed Sana's appearance before he took her for strolling around. She wore mask and NY cap with hair covering half of her cheeks. She also wore a round spectacles to complete her disguise. She's stunning.
"Let's go,"he grabbed her hand and began to walk.
"So where are we going?" She asked.
"Nothing. Just strolling around. Please introduce me to this place,"Sehun answered as he's looking around near them. Shibuya at night was still packed everywhere. But he bet no one will recognize them because all of them are busy with their own business. That's what made Sehun loves this city, they didn't care with other people's business. They gave them personal space and Sehun is sure they won't get caught.
"Ah Oppa, do you want to try purikuri?"Sana held Sehun's hand so he stopped walking.
"I'd tried it before with members,"he responded.
"Ah....,"Sana nodded in disappointment.
"But ofc I want to have one with you,"he pinched her nose and pulled her to the nearest purikuri kiosk.
Sana smiled behind her mask. She'll have something to be their proof of tonight's date. Something to remember.
Inside the box, they took off their mask and cap. Sehun placed his hand on Sana's head as if patting her head for the first pose while Sana was doing V sign. Then Sehun pulled Sana closer until their cheeks met, he placed his right palm on her other cheek and Sana just laughed. And the third pose, Sehun immediately kissed her cheek, making Sana surprised and that's when the camera took their picture.
"Sorry about that,"Sehun said when he realized that Sana is still frozen.
"It's okay...I mean...,"Sana was looking down the floor. Watching her behavior, Sehun finally was being hit by the fact that he hasn't confessed yet. So Sehun immediately took Sana out from there after obtaining their purikuri.
Now they're in the rooftop of one of the expensive restaurant in Shibuya. Sehun already booked the whole rooftop area before this date. He wanted to leisurely enjoy the night with Sana but the girl only watching the city's lights as if she's in deep thought.
"Sana...,"
"Eum?"Sana immediately looking at him with her innocent smile.
"Why are you so quiet after that purikuri?"he asked to the point.
"What? No... nothing. Ah Oppa, why are you in Japan now?"she asked, trying to change the topic.
"I have photoshoot tomorrow. Actually it must be Kai but he ate wrong food and got poisoned,"
"OMG is he okay now?!"Sana asked in concern.
"Yeah. He's okay but can't go. So manager asked us who can replace him. Knowing you're here, I immediately offered myself,"
"Won't your manager furious that you're not in hotel now Oppa?" She asked with her round eyes, so innocent, making Sehun nervous.
"I told him I'm exhausted and want to go bed earlier. Haha,"he scratched his not itchy neck.
"And how about you? How could you escape?"
"I told the members I'm going to meet my friends here. Also Momo went to have drink with her friends here and Mina with her parents,"Sana explained.
"Thanks for that,"Sehun smiled.
"No... thanks because you wanted to spend the time with me,"Sana immediately shook her head groggily.
"Well then...do you like it here?"Sehun placed his palm on her head, caressing her hair gently while looking at the city from this height.
"I love it. I love watching the city at night from rooftop,"Sana said without breaking her stare to the scenery in front of her.
"I love being here with you as well,"Sehun said, observing Sana's face. Sana now looked at him and their eyes met.
She wanted to ask why he's being like this with her? Why he wanted to spend the time with her? Why he kissed her on cheek before? And what that kiss on lips means for him? What is she for him? She began to afraid that Sehun just playing with her heart. Because now she couldn't control her heart anymore. Her heart beats so fast now and she felt her chest almost explode.
But before she asked all of that, Sehun already took his movement.
"Sana is it okay if I told you I want to know you more? I mean, I know it's so fast so if you are willing then I want to ask you some personal questions,"
"W..what is that?"she asked nervously.
"Have you dated someone before?"
Sana couldn't believe her ears. Why did he want to know about that? What answer must she gives? It's not well known that she used to date Jimin before and what response will she get when he learn that fact?
"Ah sorry if I went too far... I just want to know you closer. I want to know all about you,"Sehun broke their gaze when he realized that Sana was too taken aback with his question. But one thing he got, she did ever date someone before.
"Bangtan's Jimin... he's the only one I ever dated before...,"
Sehun held his breath hearing the truth. He never knew she would date someone like Jimin. If she ever dated someone,he thought it'll be someone like Mark or Jin.
"I see...so it's Jimin...,"Sehun gave a dry chuckle. If her ex is Jimin then he's nowhere near her ideal type then. Now he felt so nervous.
"How about Oppa?"she tried to gain her courage to get his answer.
"I dated several woman before but I only can say that Choi Sulli is my ex,"he chuckled but the opposite couldn't blink her eyes.
"T...that Sulli? Sulli sunbaenim?!"she asked in disbelief. Sehun only nodded.
"Couple years ago, before I debuted with EXO. When she was still the Jinri I know. Well, that's only the past and Jimin is your past as well right? Now can we move for the future?"Sehun smiled, staring at her again.
"What do you mean?"Sana asked, she couldn't still get everything that she just learned from Sehun. It just shocked her. The fact that Sulli was so famous with her scandals and she's actually his ex.
"I mean this,"
With Sana still half awake from her shock, Sehun gave her another shock again when she felt his lips landed on her lips. She almost stumble but Sehun caught her waist and kissing her deeper. Sana has given up with this situation and began to close her eyes and enjoying his kiss. Sehun tried to insert his tongue inside her mouth and Sana gave permission to entrance so for a while they had tongue battle before Sehun realized, that this girl needs status before they went too far.
"Minatozaki Sana...i know it's too fast...but I can't slipped out my chances with you... Will you be my girl?"he asked while watching Sana who's catching her breath after a long, hot kissing session. The girl looked up to meet his deep gaze, making her knees turn weak. His arm still circling around her waist and he never broke the stare before she answer his question.
At first Jimin's picture crossed her mind after she heard his confession. It's not because she still loves him but it's because she's thinking to have another man for her now... she's beginning to accept another love in her life now. To experience so many things with the new man...
"I will,"she smiled gently before Sehun who's too excited, pulled her to his embrace and gave her a very big hug.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guys... comment please 😂
(Nb. Author is also speechless, lol)