In Sena's Free Time

Typing...
Daniel...please don't tell anyone that you met me with Sehun ok? Please 🙏
Sent!
Typing...
And please tell Wannaone to keep this secret as well 🙏
Sent!
Sana sighed.
She never felt so uneasy like this. After they met Wannaone at that celebrity cafe, Sehun seemed very possessive towards her. It was like the boys couldn't even talk to Sana without his permit. Sana might be clumsy and innocent but she's quiet sharp. She felt jealousy.
"What's wrong Oppa?"she asked him on their way home.
"Hm?"Sehun pretended to be dull but he knew Sana senses jealousy.
"Wannaone is good junior. Although I only acquaintance with Ong and Daniel,"Sana tried to fishing out.
"Good. They're good to towards EXO,"Sehun nodded. Sana glanced at Sehun. She knew Sehun's odd behavior has a reason.
"...,"Sana silenced. She didn't know how to talk with him when he seems like in deep thoughts.
"Dear...,"Sehun finally broke the thick silence which Sana only responded with hm.
"I think two or three of them like you,"he stated which Sana let out a soft laughter after that.
"Tell me who,"
"For the first one it's obviously Jihoon. Then Daniel and then I don't really know who, the oldest one if I'm not mistaken,"
"That's the reason you acted like that...but that's unreasonable. I think they only nervous because they caught us dating,"Sana clarified.
"Well that's a man's intuition, baby,"Sehun ruffled Sana's hair, made her laughing because the tense now disappear after his honesty.

❄️🌸❄️

It's been three months already after that. Sana felt so relieved upon the fact that up until now, nobody discovered her secret relationship except Twice or EXO members. Yeah, the girls already found out and when they learned the fact that Sana is dating Sehun, Dahyun pretended to be dead, Mina unconsciously smacked Sana's back few times while laughing but that was terrifying for Sana, Chaeyoung cursed, Nayeon sulked, Momo congratulated her with her stupid grin while telling her that she must hook her up with Hoseok, and the others hopefully gave normal reaction. But all of them supported her especially Tzuyu and Mina because for a few past months after she broke up with Jimin, Sana was never been really alive. Now when the girl found a new love, they were so happy.
Right now Sana was at Sehun's apartment just like the other times when they had free times. Because EXO members already have their own apartment so Sehun also already living in his own. She often spend the night when she can or just stay for the whole day. Fortunately, Sehun's apartment is really private and has high security so they never got caught.
"What are you doing, dear?"Sehun placed his chin on Sana's shoulder when the girl was standing while observing her work.
"

It's tidier now,"Sana responded. Sehun looked at his room. It's definitely tidier than before. It's been almost two weeks already she hasn't visited his apartment and when she came, she was almost got heart attack because of how messy his apartment especially his room. Because Sehun kept this apartment private, he didn't hire anyone to clean and take care of this apartment but he's definitely lazy or maybe his definition of clean and tidy is on the level where Sana think that's messy.
"Gosh...thank you dear,"Sehun gave a peck on Sana's cheek right when she turned her head to face him so his lips pecked her lips instead.
"Jackpot,"he chuckled then dragged Sana's waist to the bed.
"Now time to mess this bed again,"he smirked which Sana responded with a smack on his shoulder.
"Yah! I don't want to fix this again!"she protested cutely.
"It's okay, no need babe,"Sehun pinned Sana's hands on the bed. He leaned down to kiss her.
"I miss you,"he whispered whilst looking at her eyes. His heart was already racing so fast just by looking at her face. Why did she make him crazy? He thought.
"I miss you more,"Sana smiled. She felt her heart almost explode as well. She never imagined that she can be this close to him, eyes to eyes, feeling each other's hot breath and tasting each other's lips. She always acknowledged him as top tier, that he's the highest level of male idol in this industry and he's every girls dream man. And ofc, he used to be her dream guy as well.
It's like a dream come true everytime they're this close. It's not their first time making love but everytime she's making love with him, she always felt the same joyful like the first time she was connected to him.
"Do you love me?"Sehun asked without breaking their eye contact. Sehun knew the answer already but he never felt enough to hear that from Sana.
"I love Oppa,"Sana answered shyly, cutely and ofc in flirty way. She emphasized the Oppa word addressing that she's already submissive towards him.
"I love you Sana...I really really love you to the point I can't agree that any girl is as pretty and lovely as you,"Sehun said as his fingers were trailing on her chest. And Sehun was unbelievably a sweet talk. He praised her a lot, he said love often because he knew that his girl has so many fanboys and he didn't want her to lose interest in him which that's ridiculous for Sana because she has been always adored him the most.
Sehun locked Sana's lips with a sweet kiss which soon turned more passionate as he unbuttoned her shirt. Tongue started to have battle inside their connecting mouth as Sehun groped her breast then unclasped her bra. Sana would always lose her mind everytime she's with Sehun. Although she preferred to hang out, watching Netflix or sitting on the roof while watching the stars and talking about random things just like she did with her previous man back then, but she never complained for Sehun to always keep her in his room because spending time with Sehun is like magic. He always succeed to take her to another dimension.
"What do you love the most from me?"Sehun halted his kiss and locked eyes with Sana.
"Why? So suddenly...haha,"
"Just answer,"Sehun cupped Sana's face.
"Everything...,"Sana answered innocently. Sehun shook his head.
"Which one do you like the most, sweety,"he pinched her cheeks softly.
"Then I want to ask you first. The same question about me,"Sana challenged him. Sehun's arm extended to support his body whilst looking down to Sana on the bed.
"Your eyes,"he kissed her eyelids.
"Your nose,"then he kissed her nose.
"Your tongue,"he brushed Sana's lips so it opened a little, making Sehun slipped his tongue inside to meet hers. Sana chuckled and hit Sehun's chest playfully.
"Yah! Dirty!"she giggled. Sehun grinned and now waiting for her answer.
"I don't know...I just love everything in you, Oppa. I can't tell which one I like the most, because what I like the most is how you treat me well,"Sana placed her palm on Sehun's right cheek, giving him her sweetest smile.
Once again, Sehun fell in love again with her. Her answer made his heart soft.
"You really complete me, love,"he leaned down to kiss her again and resume what they supposed to do. He'll do her all night till next morning.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Sorry I can't make full smut part yet...no not today hahaha. For next chapter, prepare for the beginning of the real story 😉
BTW Sena is our pairing name. Sehun-Sana, do you like it? 😁
PS. Please leave comment if you like this part