Never an Easy Day

Sana was pacing her walk down to Sehun's apartment. The man probably won't open the door for her but she has the key. He didn't want to pick the phone again after Sana unknowingly ignored all his calls during her dinner with Jimin.

The moments when she spent with Jimin during their first ever dinner after awhile actually still keep spinning around her mind. It's not like she's yearning him. It's not like she's recalling all the good memories with him but she's reckoning whether she did something wrong or not. She didn't want to betray Sehun at all and she's preparing all the good answers without getting stuttered.

Yes she did nothing. They just had dinner. Jimin asked about her life right now although he always answered it by himself first before Sana opened her mouth like he has been keeping up with her life throughout the media. Sana answered him casually, calmly, composedly. She told Jimin she's perfectly fine right now, being happy and blessed. Meanwhile Sana also asked Jimin about his life and Seulgi. Jimin said they're fine and felt saved when the waitress brought their order. After that they ate calmly, sometimes Jimin told her that she hasn't changed at all from her eating behavior. Then when Sana checked her phone and found Sehun's missed calls, she bid goodbye to Jimin.

She didn't do anything right? Small glitch of the 'ah yeah he did that back then' 'well, he's still chewing the rice slowly' or 'he still likes to eat the shrimp with his fingers' did brought old memories and made her heart warm. But they have moved on.

Sana was standing in front of Sehun's door right now. She heaved a long breath then opened the door with the duplicate card. Sehun didn't greet her at all but she knew he's here. Well she's basically checking his schedule every week just like what he did.

"Five hours. I don't think you only practiced for choreography,"

When Sana walked quietly to check where Sehun is, her step is halted because of a familiar voice. Sana turned around and found Sehun already leaning his right shoulder on the kitchen's door, staring at her with hands crossed in front of his chest.

Yeah five hours. 3 hours for practicing and 2 hours for chatting and eating with Jimin. Sana bit her lower lip.

"I don't want to talk,"he said, showing her his palm and walked to the bed room.

"Oppa I really didn't know you called. The phone was silent and it's inside my duffle bag. I'm really really sorry, I went to dinner with Jimin Oppa because he treated me,"Sana grabbed Sehun's sleeve.

Hearing that, Sehun even can't utter anything. He didn't want to see Sana's eyes.

"I don't want to forbid you from having dinner with friends but Jimin,"

"Oppa...,"Sana pouted her mouth.

"Leave me alone now Sana, I don't want to get mad or unreasonably jealous. I will looked like a fool but I really want to calm myself,"Sehun proceed to his room, leaving Sana alone in the hallway.

"Five fckin hours. Damn,"he murmured and Sana still could hear that.

***

Sehun woke up after a short slumber. Actually not too short, not too long. It's like 2 hours long but the sun already going down slowly, he needs to turn the lights on. He came out from his room and found Sana sitting while hiding her face on her knees near the door. She's sleeping and Sehun felt pain inside his heart seeing her still here and instead of came inside the room or take the couch, she's sitting here.

"Why are you still here,"he whispered then proceed to pick her up to the bed but Sana woke up.

"Oppa...?"

"Sana, you make me sad,"he said.

"I'm sorry I really didn't do anything with Jimin Oppa. I can't take down his offer just like that...,"