How To Put An End

Why are we all like this?

We hurt each other then we reconciled.

We fought then we made up like a blow of wind.

The cycle will always keep repeating. We kept our distance then we grew closer. We had good conversation then we ended up being so personal and fought. In the end, we just hurt and hurt like it's an unending circular.

"You left Hoseok hyung at the cafe without asking him where Jimin is right now and went to my place to take you there?"Jungkook asked, glancing at the girl who's sitting on the passenger seat beside him. Sana gave a small nod.

"Why though? You could just ask-,"

"He's kinda busy I can't disturb. So I went to you instead,"Sana cut his words. Jungkook rolled his eyes and pouted.

"Well...if you think I'm less busy than him,"but he mentally said he can take her anytime she wants anyway.

"It's not like that. I have that feeling that you're free to take me there,"Sana pushed Jungkook's shoulder softly and playfully, laughing to comfort the younger one. Jungkook laughed.

"So you have telepathy? That's good though,"Jungkook played along with Sana's joke. Until the arrived at hospital, the car was filled with laughter and some stories that they shared. For a while and magically, Sana forgot all the sad thoughts and her burdens.

"Well, since I already accompanied him last night I don't need to see him again now. I have something to do too, I'm just equally as busy as Hoseok hyung, Sana,"Jungkook said, he bent closer to her ear for a whisper when he said he's also busy. Sana laughed upon seeing his cute action. She knew Jungkook tried to give her time alone with Jimin.

"Thank you Jungkook,"Sana gave her angelic smile that Jungkook deserved since he gave her laughter before.

"You know way back to home right?"Jungkook asked jokingly.

"Of course I'm not a baby. You can leave now, bye bye Kookie-yah!"Sana waved her hand to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and then bid his goodbye. While watching Jungkook walked away to the lift, Sana sighed and smiling...she wonders why Jungkook is so dependable nowadays.

Sana hesitantly knocked the door the opened it carefully. She almost jumped back when Jimin already looking at her from his bed. The lad was also shocked seeing her and she knew so she threw an awkward smile before approaching him.

"Sana...,"

She bit her bottom lip when she finally near him, done checking his condition. He got bruises on some part of his face. His left eye was bruising too and his lips bleed. Sana's heart fell when she saw the fixation on his right arm and the bandage on his head.

"You broke your arm?"Sana bit her bottom lip, trying to hold her tears yet the moment she asked him that her voice cracked. Jimin smiled bitterly, in condition like this she cares...he thought.

"No it's fine, just a sprain but to make this recovered fast it must got fixated,"he answered.

"Thanks God. And your head? W-what happened Jimin you're not careless,"Sana touched the bandage carefully.

"My head still feels heavy but it's getting better now. The CT-scan result already came, I'm alright,"he pressed his lips into thin line because Sana really looked worried. Sana grabbed the sheets in front of her, near his arm and ducked her head.

"I know we're not together anymore but I never wanted to see you like this. I want you to take care of yourself,"she said weakly. Jimin's heart fell. He took Sana's hand and holding it tightly, trying to comfort her.

Play With Fire (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें