Quiet Days

"I can't believe Sehun has changed!!!"a chic girl, with nice forehead and silky straight black hair yelled in frustration with her hands gestures.
"I know right? He's not like he used to be. That indifferent cold mand with high self esteem is now a patient caring boyfriend to his girlfriend. He acts so maturely and in the beginning I thought it won't last that long but it's almost 10 months already and he's still like a mature, wise and patient grown up man,"Wendy groaned in frustration as she dramatically emphasized every word she uttered.
"He used to be a caring and sweet boyfriend to Jinri but hey, what's with that mature wise and patient grown up man? That was never him! He was so so innocent and got jealous easily back then, he used to lose his nerves a lot despite of his position as maknae in the group!"
"That's what I'm saying, Soojung! Not to mention he used to be such a heartbreaker and professional cold player,"
"He's still a heartbreaker though,"
"Ikr,"Wendy took a sip of her juice. Silence engulfed both of the girls who's somehow sinking with their own thoughts.
"Joohyun eonnie is so upset,"Wendy broke the silence. Soojung glanced at her same aged friend.
"I told you Sehun won't take any of his fling seriously. He never wanted to play with the one he loves,"
"Yeah but she believed that he will change eventually,"Wendy pouted.
"Ofc he's but not because of her. I'm so curious with this girl...I know that she's famous with shashasha fever but what made her so special until our lover boy fell in love with her,"Soojung aka Krystal Jung was thinking hard.
"...,"Wendy didn't respond.
"I thought he will never move on from Jinri, that innocent brat is too idealist,"
Wendy still not responding. She fell into the thoughts of many girls around Sehun back then. Including Joy, yeah, she knew that Joy played behind Irene's back. And Soojung, she never really his fling or any near as his love interest, but they were so damn close back then until the company thought that actually Sehun dated Soojung before it was revealed that he dated Jinri instead. Soojung dated Kai. But until now, she's still one of the closest girl to Sehun. That's why she went to Wendy's place the moment she heard that Sehun is dating Sana from the fuss around the company.

***
No, neither SM nor JYP complied with the sasaeng's threat.
Sehun told SM to let the sasaeng reveal the pictures because he's ready with all the consequences as he thinks that's the best for both of them.  While JYP didn't do anything but ignoring the threat by building defensive reason for the pictures if they were getting revealed.
Go, just reveal, as Sehun said but up until today nothing happened.
Although both of the companies already knew that Sehun and Sana are dating, but nothing to be revealed to media until now.
"Are you sure the sasaeng won't have a secret strategy?"Hoseok asked, getting annoyed with the fact that the sasaeng is quiet after Sehun said he's okay if the pictures are sold to the media.
"What is that? It sounds like FBI is chasing after me,"Sana laughed playfully.
"Hey I'm serious! I think this is not normal. Normally, the sasaeng will sell it to the media with a worthy number eventhough the company won't buy the pictures. They basically want to get big money from that so if the company won't buy that then the company will lose by the scandal after it's sold to the media. It's already the fourth day and nothing happened...well two possibilities... maybe she already sold it but the media is trying to find a perfect time or she got no one to buy the pictures but that's impossible,"Hoseok was all with his speculation.
"You're...so...pro,"Sana however, with mouth was agape, was admiring how clever Hoseok is right now.
"Well, I know things, little girl,"Hoseok ruffled Sana's hair.
"But although Sehun is ready for the consequences, what about you? What about Twice?"he asked. Sana frowned upon hearing that and ducked her head.
"I was still with my dating ban back then when I dated Jimin. But deep inside my heart I wanted the world to know that he's mine. Not different from now, I somehow want everybody know that Sehun is mine. I'm prepared with that but not after you mentioned Twice. I can't bring the group down,"
"Don't worry...I think it's just you who will lose fanboys hahaha,"Hoseok pinched her nose, trying to entertain her. Sana whined by his actions and pinched his waist, making Hoseok jumped from his chair which made Sana laughed so hard.
"It's a fun day! I love spending my spare time with you,"Hoseok said when they were walking side by side that night to her dorm.
"So you really befriended with Sehun Oppa?"Sana asked still in disbelief.
"Somehow...you can say that. Why can't I befriended with my best friend's boyfriend?"Hoseok asked playfully, making Sana chuckled.
"That's good. That's what I like about you Oppa,"Sana stopped then faced Hoseok.
"What?"he asked after he halted his step as well.
"You're such a supportive admirer! Hahaha!"Sana stuck her tongue out then ran, leaving Hoseok who got dumbfounded and trying to tickle her.
They were happily spending time until she was home. Hoseok bid a goodbye after saw her entering the dorm. He never knew that Sana faced her first horror behind the door.
"Ackkkk!!!!"she shrieked as her knees got weakened and she dropped her body on the floor. Hearing her scream, the members were running out from their room just to found Sana almost passing out by seeing a big, disgusting brown snake, circling on the floor near their shoe case.
Who the hell put the snake inside the dorm?! And how she/he managed to break inside the dorm?!

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Okay this is not a thriller or horror story but it's still a part of the story. The real deal is begin 😁