It's Time To Forget

One day, she asked him why does he love her so much and never can give up to stop loving her?

That's the nicest, sweetest, softest thing she ever received in her whole life.

He, her best friend, her lover, her husband, took her hand and entwined their fingers together. As he's looking at her adorable shy smile, he looks at her with those warm and gentle stares. "I don't have any reason, Sana. The moment I realized I love you more than just having crush or adoring you, I lost reasons of why I love you. It's just, if it's you I got excited, my day is getting better and brighter, I can do anything without fear. And when I didn't see you, I felt kinda sad and down. And it keeps continuing until now,"

"Don't be sad from now on, Oppa... because I'm yours now,"she rested her forehead against his. They're enjoying the most peaceful moment together, feeling their breaths against each other, feeling how warm their couple's presence is, feeling how blessed they're to be together.

"I'm just curious...,"she said as they're now already laying down on their bed, just holding hands while looking at the ceilings, thinking about life.

"Yes?"he asked.

"Although right now we can't get kids yet, how many kids do you want to have Oppa? And what gender? And who's their name?"she asked, now she's looking to her left side, met his amazing side feature.

"I want to have four children because I don't want one of my kid feel lonely when her/his sibling is away...,"

"Are you talking about noona?"

"I'm kinda regretting that I can't be with her whenever she needs me because I'm busy. I'm glad she has Yoongi hyung now,"he answered.

"Yeah, they're perfect couple,"

"Also...it has to be two sons and two daughters. I don't know about the name yet because I want my wife to give the name. She deserves that because she will carry the baby for nine months, that's gotta be tough... Sana...,"he looked at her now.

"Hm?"she smiled.

"I'm sorry one day you must carrying our baby. I promise I'll be by your side, if possible I'll take a long break to take care of you,"he said with his deep voice. Sana couldn't stop smiling and gave a nod.

"I can't wait that day to come...,"she said.

"Yes, me too. When they grow up, let's move to a bigger house and bring Mickey and Hikari as well,"he planted a kiss on her forehead then pecked her lips.

"I love you, I love you with all of my heart and I don't want to skip a day to not see you, even it's just a minute... that's how much I love you,"she said. Hoseok got speechless by her confession. She never really told him how much she loves him.

"Sometimes I don't think I deserve your love baby,"he laughed.

"That's my line. You have no idea how precious you're? You're so precious and special. I love you and thanks for loving me back,"she told him with serious face.

"Yah...you make me so happy! I love you my wife! You're the best!"he pulled her and embraced her very tightly.

💜💜💜
*Sana's POV*

I opened my eyes, I swear to God my head hurts. I don't know why, the dim light upon my eyes hurts my head even more. It takes time for me to get adapted to the light, the dim light. When I can get adapted by the lights that came into my eyes, I realized I'm not at home.

I immediately realized I'm also sitting on a chair, with body got tied by wires. Wires? Oh my God, now I can feel my whole body is hurt. What in a earth someone tying someone with wires?