Realization Hits

It past 11 PM already but Sehun hasn't come yet. Sana was still hugging her knees, crouching on the sofa in front of the big TV at the living room, scrolling her phone.

No reply from Sehun yet.

She has been waiting for the whole day since this morning, she forgot her meals, ignoring her growling stomach, not even bother to turn on the lamps.

She's breaking up with him. She legit broke up with him. She did that. He didn't respond, he didn't call her and he isn't here. That means he's agreeing, right?

Sana sighed. Where the freakin' good times, the good memories. The moments like she experienced with him during their vacation not long time ago? She broke all the promise. Wait, did she? But Sehun too, he said he'll be there never leave her no matter what but he's not here. Just because a fckin drunk text. She regretted.

She tried to dial his number again but it has been six hours since his phone was active. And yeah, she got ignored when his phone was active. Sana felt hopeless and only formed a bitter smile. But she didn't give up. She stayed.

***

Morning came and she found herself still hugging her legs. But right now she's lying on the sofa. The sun already greeted her but it's only the sun, nothing, no one greet her that morning. Indicated that Sehun still hasn't come home yet. Sana frowned.

She almost become so stubborn until she got a message that can make her heart move.

Sana, can we meet?

Yes of course, for this man she can. She immediately left the comfy sofa and wrote something on the sticky notes near the kitchen bar. She put the sticky note on the refrigerator since she knew, the moment Sehun got home the first thing he'll do is checking the refrigerator. Weird, cute habit.

But before leaving the apartment, she tried to dial his number again and it's active! Yet he didn't pick her call.

***

Sana won't mind it if only someone she's waiting for right now on the safest, hidden from public area, won't bring the girl she doesn't really want to meet. Why though? She's asking herself.

"Hi Sana, how are you? I'm sorry I'm tagging along,"

"Hi Sejeong, I'm fine. Well it's okay, you're Hobi Oppa's girlfriend you can follow him wherever he go,"Sana greeted the extended hand Sejeong gave to her. She did emphasized the 'girlfriend' not to offend Sejeong at all, just to reminds her that well it's okay Hoseok has rights to take Sejeong with him including their meet. Hoseok though, only smiled forcefully. He took the seat in front of Sana, beside Sejeong.

"What do you want to order Oppa?"Sejeong asked the moment she grabbed menu list. Hoseok scratched his not itchy neck but then tell her to order whatever she wants for him. Sana just smiled awkwardly, taking a sip of her Americano.

"Soooo....,"

"Where's Sehun? Did you tell him you're meeting me?"Hoseok cut Sana's word.

"With Sejeong. Nope,"Sana replied quickly. Hoseok smiled and Sana failed to catch the meaning.

"Hmm...,"Sana took a sip of her Americano again, didn't know what to say. Hoseok is with Sejeong, she's not comfortable to tell him about her issues right now and if only he's alone she'll directly ask him what's the purpose of this sudden meeting. Only to meet her?

Looking at Sana's silence, Hoseok felt awkward as well. He asked Sejeong to accompany him just because...but he knew he made a mistake. The girl in front of him is clearly not comfortable. So he just needed to get on the point.

"Jimin is in hospital,"

Sana stopped whatever she's doing right now and immediately looking at Hoseok. Hospital and Jimin, just made her back bone tensed.

"What happened? Is he alright?!"she asked worriedly.

"He is Sana... he's just stupid,"

"Tell me what happened?!"Sana didn't care with Sejeong's sudden uncomfortable expression when Sana grabbed Hoseok's hand.

"He got into a fight with someone...,"Hoseok looked at Sejeong then at Sana again. He knew he's regretting taking Sejeong with him here.

"He's a mess. This is may be my last request to you, sister...can you consider his feelings again?"he asked hesitantly. What the hell is he doing, asking someone else's girlfriend to consider someone else's feeling.

A loud noise of fork and knife knocking into the plate and falling to the ground the moment Sana stood up, made Sejeong surprised. Hoseok stayed calm.

"I know you still care about him. This time please, think about him just more considerately,"he said. Sana bit her bottom lip. She clenched her fists.

"That's not about that. I do think about him considerately. I do care about him. But you-! Argh! What's your purpose Oppa?!"Sana suddenly got ragged. The way Hoseok talking like he didn't know about her and like she never cared about Jimin. Moreover, she knew Hoseok loved her and judging from his eyes, he looked desperate as well. He fckin loves her, she realized that and she knew especially just now when he's just hopelessly asking her to look at Jimin again. Why did she hide the truth?! Tricking herself the whole time that Hoseok loves Sejeong when she knew, Hoseok still loves her?! Sana dropped a single tear and it shocked Sejeong.

"Sana...,"

"Jimin was drunk and got into a fight. He can hurt himself again in the future. He can't get rid the thoughts of you as he still loves you Sana, I love Jimin I know this is not fair for Sehun but if you care about me as your best friend, listen to me. This is my last stubborn and egoistic request,"Hoseok grabbed Sana's arm but hearing that, Sana swung her arm harshly.

"Until when you're only thinking about other people but you? That's it Oppa. Sehun has been disappeared for a whole day since yesterday and now you're telling me to get back at Jimin again? I'm a mess right now I can't think straight. Bye,"Sana took her purse and left the couple. Sejeong put her hand on Hoseok's shoulder but Hoseok didn't budge. He regretted what he did. He realized he's so stupid.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Hi guys... I'm sorry for not active for weeks. I had been through hard times. My baby kitten that I raised since she was born got sick and I must took care of her for two weeks long. And she couldn't make it. Actually I'm still sad. I'm really weak towards animals especially cats, especially the ones I raised from since born. My heart is broken. I still cried. It's so painful and I couldn't get inspired.
Thanks God I can update this today.
I hope you guys can appreciate my work and give what I deserve to get.
Well that's it...see you soon.