Their Conditions Afterwards

"Hyung...,"Jungkook sat beside Hoseok on the bed. Placing his hand on his shoulder while the older one covered his face with his clasped hands.
"What happened to three of you before you guys went home looking so mess,"he asked in concern.
What happened? Yeah what happened.
If Hoseok could get grip of what happened then he won't be this miserable. Jimin was in different level. He's ruined.
"There's no need to keep secret with us. We're family. We solve things together. Although we can't but we must know in case of anything can happen,"Jungkook continued. Right now RM was being summoned by Bang PD due to their comeback preparation. Jin was trying to dig information from Suga and Taehyung was not really dare to do anything so he decided to lock himself in his room so the youngest of them who approached Hoseok.
Hoseok who heard what Jungkook said began to consider his words. That's right. There's no need to keep the members off of this issue. Maybe just maybe, they'll able to help.
"Apparently Sana is taken again,"
"Huh?! By whom?!"the youngest asked with his big rounded eyes in disbelief.
"The rumors are true. Oh Sehun is her boyfriend now,"Hoseok smiled bitterly. What Taehyung said was right, these past months, the maknae of EXO was seen flirting with Sana a lot behind the stages.
"Ah...Jimin hyung,"Jungkook massaged his temple.
"We had coffee near JYP and when we wanted to leave we saw Sana came out from Sehun's car. Jimin automatically went mad,"
"I can picture that, hyung...this is so messed up. But for Sana noona to be able to move on this fast... she's really something,"Jungkook still rubbing his temple.
"No. Don't think like that about Sana. She has rights and she has been adoring Sehun ever since before she dated Jimin. Maybe if Sehun took his step faster than us we won't have chance to get closer to her,"Hoseok smiled bitterly. He couldn't deny the fact that Sana and Sehun could be a thing is something impossible. The girl has always have something towards him and she's too gorgeous to be unnoticeable for someone like Sehun.
"But doesn't mean what she had with Jimin wasn't genuine too. She loved him,"he added. Hoseok as always, acting like Sana's guardian. Jungkook had given up of the competition between them to get Sana's attention because he understood that he can't be a guardian angel like Hoseok or too dull and cool like Suga.
"Okay, since you know her very well. Well now, what to do with Jimin hyung?"Jungkook asked.
"Just let him alone for a while. He won't be helped by anything except of himself,"

***
"Oppa...,"Sana who just woke up from her slumber without her realized after tired of crying so hard touched Sehun's cheek. The lad fell asleep as well just beside her. He looked exhausted.
"Sana...you okay?"he asked after he immediately opened his eyes. Sana nodded weakly.
"I'm sorry because I cried...,"
"No. Why you're sorry?"he asked confusedly.
"Because of another guy,"she answered hesitatedly. She gulped her saliva. To addressing Jimin as 'another guy' is so awkward for Sana. He used to be the man, not the another one.
"You know I supposed to get mad at seeing you broke because of another guy but the sight of you crying like that just weakened my heart. Sana-ya, if you still haven't finished your story with him yet I think it's better for me to give you time,"Sehun spoke. He had been thinking about this when Sana fell asleep after crying too much. It broke his heart to the fact that his girl is still so weak about her ex. But he can't blame her. Her ex just mindlessly confronted her like that, she was too shock. But if Jimin acted like that that's mean that they still have their story hanging.
Sana was taken aback with what Sehun told her. When he saw her seems starting to cry again, Sehun quickly grabbed her hands.
"Sana, it's not like what you-"
"Are you trying to break up with me,"she said with voice almost audible. She looked down to hide her face, almost crying. Sehun felt sorry and pulled her into his arms.
"That's impossible, idiot. I love you,"he whispered and kissed her top. Sana broke into tears again.
"Hey hey...why are you crying again? I said I won't break up with you and I love you,"Sehun asked in panic. But Sana cried even harder. Not the thoughts about Jimin already disappeared as her mind and heart are full with Sehun's affection. She loves him so much to the point she feels like this is like a dream which can over anytime. But no, this is reality that's why she's crying.
"I'm sorry... I'm probably too happy because you said that. Oppa, it's not like my story with him hasn't finished yet. I had never thought of getting back with him again after we broke up. I intended to make him my friend than my ex but Jimin is something else. The reason why we broke up... simply because he loves me so much and beyond everything. I thought that's not good for him and his surroundings...I wanted to protect him not to break his life apart. But it seems not working,"Sana finally told Sehun everything. From the main reason why she broke up with him after one year and five months to the BTS members' complain about his possessiveness and jealousy even amongst them.
"Still...I need you to sort out this issue with him. The reason why he still acts like that because probably you didn't talk properly with him. I trust you Sana, I give you time to talk with him,"Sehun smiled as he ruffled Sana's hair. Sana couldn't help but smiling as well, Sehun is unbelievably more mature than she ever thought. Little did she knows, even Sehun was surprised with himself and maturity.

***

-Suga's POV I stare at kumamon plushie on the side of my bed

-Suga's POV
I stare at kumamon plushie on the side of my bed. That's a birthday present from Sana back then when I could still freely have interaction and contact her before she dated Jimin.
Two years ago we competed to get Sana's heart. Me, Jungkook and Hoseok. Namjoon was included at first but as the leader he felt more responsible towards the group than his personal matter. Actually Jungkook didn't really included as well because he already had no confidence. So it was actually just me and Hoseok who tried to court Sana. But for our surprised, one day Sana told Hoseok that that brat confessed to her. That brat Jimin, he slowly getting closer to her when Sana visited our dorm to play with me and Hoseok.
I do love Sana to the point I was so mad when Jimin secretly courted her. I didn't greet him for the whole two weeks until Hoseok told me that if Sana had crush on one of us, even when Jimin joined the party quietly she won't be affected. That means that love can't be forced and Sana chose to date Jimin because she fell in love with him. But I still can't interact with Sana properly after that and it grew our relationship apart. I can't be like Hoseok who chose to bury his feelings down and stayed as her best friend. For me, Hoseok is indeed an angel for able to hold all his feelings and jealousy. Well I don't know, maybe my love is too selfish and Hoseok's more genuine.
By the time,I finally could accept the reality as we got busy with our album and I realized that I love my friendship more than anything. Friends is after family and above love, that's what you must carry to life happily. But if someone still asked me who's the girl I keep in my heart, that's still her.
That's why actually witnessed Sana with Sehun did affects my heart. Also seeing Jimin was messed up like that, the whole things just shook me. Pains and anger filled my heart right now. The pains of seeing the girl I love is with another man again. And the anger because Jimin was so broken like that and made a scene. I couldn't answer anything when Jin asked me about what happened.
I couldn't find the right answer why I'm so affected with that.
Maybe because of the rain?
Maybe because I pitied Jimin?
Maybe because I simply got jealous with Sehun?
The hell I can figured what I feel right now.
I chose to write down my feelings to a paper and turning it into a lyric. About how at the same time I feel sorry towards my brother also hurt seeing the girl I love is captured by another guy.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
First I want to say thank you for my loyal readers who frequently left comment for my every updates ♥️ you guys are too precious and your comments really boost my mood to write and write again -i hope the others who also read this book can do the same to support me ♥️ and thanks for finally I reach 1K for my book! Yeah!! This is my 2nd book which reached 1K viewers.
Secondly, I want to ask you if it's okay if I put Suga's POV more frequently in the future-meaning to officially put him inside the circle too? Because yes, from the start I wrote him had crush with Sana but I want to make it more dramatic so I think to add Suga as the third male protagonist will add the angsty?
Please write down your opinion 😄  

PS. Anyone ever read BTS - Outcast (au) by @flirtaus ? That one is really hell goooood! I just can't get enough of that story yet, it's really recommended.