stop texting me

Eddie🍝; you look really cute when you focus

Richie👓; you should be focusing on the board

Eddie🍝; but i made u blush and its adorable

Richie👓; eds, i dont want u failing another calc quiz

Eddie🍝; but u look so nice

Richie👓; stop :)

Eddie🍝; no.

Richie👓; yes

Stan💖; please stop. 

Eddie🍝; wtf ah!

Richie👓; sup staniel

Stan💖; stop texting me.

Eddie🍝; i dint know this was a grpchat

Stan💖; y is this even a gc?

Richie👓; we r the three hottest guys 

Richie👓; and the three hottest guys need a place to talk

Eddie🍝; wtf we r not

Stan💖; hey speak for urself dweeb

Richie👓; STAN! u will not talk to my SPAGHETT like that

Eddie🍝; Que?

Richie👓; does this look like french class babe?

Eddie🍝; that's spanish

Stan💖; wtf assholes, stop texting me

Richie👓; stan we know ur hot but like chill

Eddie🍝; u look hot when ur mad rich.

Richie👓; pay attention to the class eddie!

Eddie🍝; noooooo!

Richie👓; im gonna say ur distracting me

Eddie🍝; u will not

Richie👓; i will so

Stan💖; ill do it first

Richie👓; no!

Eddie🍝; stan ur not even in this class

Stan💖; i know ur in calc and im right across the hall and ill ask my teacher if i can b excused and ill walk in ur class and take both of ur phones

Richie👓; baby, u will not do that

Stan💖; oh, i will

Eddie🍝; fine we'll stop

Stan💖; u better

Richie👓; love u stan, see u in 20 minutes

Stan💖; kill me now

Richie👓; -_- no

Stan💖; shhh

Richie looked across the room to see Eddie staring at him. He smiled at Eddie and pointed to the front of the class and mouthed 'pay attention'. Eddie rolled his eyes and started to pay attention to their boring teacher and his boring lesson. Eddie didn't know how Richie did it. How does he pay attention to all this boring math stuff? But the fact of the matter was that he doesn't pay attention. He daydreams all day long in every class he's ever been in.

Richie doesn't like school and he doesn't like the classes and he doesn't like the teachers. Well, he likes some of the teachers, like Mr. Briks and Ms. Lind, but that's pretty much it. Richie is just good at school, he is mostly all advanced placement classes and he has all A's in every class. 

After calc, Richie and Stan met up outside their classes, Eddie wanted to get to lunch as soon as possible because he wanted to see Bev, Bill, Ben, and Mike. Mostly MIke though, although he'd never tell anyone that. Stan and Richie were going to be late to lunch. They went to the bathroom and Richie pulled out a blunt.

"Hey, those aren't good for you, Richie." Stan said grabbing the blunt and taking a drag.

"And they are good for you?" Richie asked trying to get it back.

"Dude, come on, weed isn't good for people who are bipolar, you know this." Stan said blowing out the smoke through his nose.

"Stan, come on. It's mine. Give it here." 

"Fine, but after today, you stop," Stan said handing it to Richie. "For good."

After the two were done smoking they headed to the lunch room. Richie sat next to Eddie and Bev, and Stan sat next to Ben and Mike. They talked for the remainder of lunch about their classes and teachers and the recent gossip floating around the school. The lates of the rumors, Henry Bowers was suspended, and they were happy about that rumor.

"Fag." a kid said as he walked by the group and shoved Richie.

"Excuse me, what did you just say?" Bev said standing to her feet and looking at who just said that.

"Uh, you heard me slut." The boy spat.

"Bev, its okay, it doesn't matter what that fuck thinks of me." Richie said tugging Bev to sit back down.

"I-It's not okay, R-Richie. People shouldn't s-sa-say stuff like that." Bill said after Bev sat back down and the boy walked away.

"Guys, seriously I'm fine." Richie said giving them a small smile. "Anyway, I know I'm not."

"But you're dating Eddie." Ben chimed in.

"Am I?" Richie asked looking at Eddie in the eyes

"Uh, I thought, yeah." Eddie spoke.

"Hmm. Cool." Richie said and kissed Eddie on his cheek then looked at his lunch and took a bite of the sandwich. 

The table grew quiet and it became awkward after that, but hey, at least now both Richie and Eddie knew that they were dating each other.

a/n short chapter... sorta... idk its not short to me bc im a slow reader, but for some of u it might be short... 

and thanks for all of u who said that ur there for me and u hope i feel better and u love me, that honestly makes me feel so happy and warm. I love all of you hoes too 😘