me.

so last night i said i was gonna go to be at a reasonable hour... i didnt go to bed till 3 bc i was looking at marichat fanart and fancomics... oops

Richie; hey eddie

Eddie; what

Richie; u wanna come over and eat what my mom made

Eddie; idk what did ur mom make

Richie; me.

Eddie; omg stop

Richie; but for real she made brownies

Eddie; ill be over in five minutes

Richie; REALLY!!!

Eddie; yeah. but no funny business

Richie; i wouldnt dream of it eds

Richie; shit

Richie; sorry

Eddie; its ok

Eddie; i've realized that i miss u not calling me eds

Eddie; even though i hate it, i love it.... u know

Richie; yeah... i think

-5 minutes later when Eddie is at Richie's-

(a fucked up 5 minutes later SpongeBob title card would have worked here but im to lazy to find one)

Richie heard a knock on his front door and quickly ran to it. Eds sure is a fast boi, isn't he? Richie thought to himself as he opened the door to reveal his boyfriend looking up at him with a hungry smile. 

"Hey Rich, where are the brownies?" Eddie asked as he stepped inside the house.

"Hi, my little spaghetti head. You sure came quickly." Richie said gesturing for him to follow.

"That's what she said!" someone shouted, making Eddie jump in his place.

"Ha ha Stan, real mature." Richie said calling back.

Richie pulled out the brownies from the cabinet they were hidden in. He grabbed a small one for Eddie and a slightly bigger one for himself. Richie guided Eddie to the living room where Stan already had a brownie in his hand, slowly picking at it.

"Are you ready to have fun, Eddie?" Stan asked curiously waving his brownie in the air. 

"Uh, sure. I guess." Eddie said taking a big bite of the brownie

"Woah there. Rich, does he know they are weed brownies?" Stan asked.

"Weed? In the brownies?" Eddie asked panicked. "You said your mom made the brownies."

"My mom likes weed, what can I say?"

"Well, you could have told me they had fucking weed in them." Eddie shouted 

"Dude, relax. Richie gave u the smallest one. You probably won't even get high." Stan said easing Eddie.

"Yeah Eds, don't worry, I'll take care of you. I took care of Stan last time." Richie said

"Last time?" Eddie looked at Richie "How many times do you get high?"

"Not so much anymore, weed messes with my meds." Richie plopped down on the couch next to Stan. "Nothing is going to happen, babe you're fine, I swear."

Stan was already high by the time Eddie arrived at Richie's. He had had a bad day, his father yelling at him to be more productive and responsible, and his teachers telling him that if he wants to be valedictorian he needs to step up his game. Stan never wanted to be valedictorian, it was his mom that wanted that for him, and his father that pushed grades on him his whole life. He just needed to relax and that's why he was at Richie's house, high, at 2;30 in the afternoon.

"Richieeeee" Stan whined. " I need to ask you a personal question."

"Anything for you, Stan." Richie said sitting up on the couch, smiling.

"Are you okay?" Stan asked.

Richie suddenly felt his heart stop. He was rarely asked if he was okay, and whenever someone asked, even someone as close to him as Stan, he didn't know how to answer.

"What do you mean buddy?" Richie asked his smile dropping

"You know, with your parents." Stan, clearly high, spoke gently. 

"Not so good Stanley, not so good." 

"What's going on with your parents?" Eddie asked. 

Somehow, in the midst of 10 minutes of silence both Richie and Stan forgot that Eddie came over.

"Oh nothing for your pretty little head to worry about spaghetti"

"I'm sorry Rich," Stan said. " I hope one day it gets better."

"Me too Stan."

It had been a long time of silence before anyone talked, Eddie had to leave and get home before his mother grew suspicious of what he was doing at the 'library'. Richie gave him a kiss and walked him to his bike, saying goodbye and that he'll see him tomorrow at school.

Stan, however, stayed at Richie's that night. They stayed up talking about Mike and Eddie and laughing about how Stan didn't have a chance and how Richie didn't even know he liked guys until a certain spaghetti head rolled around.

It was an all-out good night and the two boys were happier than they had been in a long time thanks to some weed brownies and the comfort of friends. 

a/n shit chapter, but i thought it was cute.