Vomit

just pretend this was from yesterdays chapter until I say not to pretend... if that makes sense...

Stan welcomed Richie inside as Richie made a crude joke about something Stan didn't even bother listening to.

"Yeah, really funny. I can see now why you have had sex with thousands of women." Stan sarcastically speaks to him.

" Fine, fine." Richie says dropping his bag on Stan's bedroom floor. "But how many people I've had sex with, and how many times I've had sex does NOT leave this room!" Richie says firmly

"So... Bill told me some things..."

Richie looked at him with narrow eyes, confused. "What about?"

"Eddie." Stan chuckles like he can't believe he is about to ask Richie if Eddie is getting more action then all the losers combined. "Bill thinks that Eddie is..." how should he word this? "uh- well... hmm..."

"Let me stop you right there Staniel," Richie stuck his hand out. "Eddie isn't cheating on me. I don't know who started that whole thing but my little guy would never."

"Okay. um. well then..." stan felt uncomfortable now, "That's great."

"Yup, me and that little love bug are great. So, what did you wanna talk to me about?"

"Right, uh you're my best friend, and um wow, this is really weird and hard-" stan started.

"Thats what she said."

"heheh yeah... so mike and i, we are moving like really fast, and i love that we are, but like i dont know if im comfortable with the whole sex thing... you know" Stan said looking at his feet the whole time.

Richie was at a loss for words. His mouth open, like he was trying to talk but no words leaving his mouth. Stan looked up from his feet to meet his best friends gaze.

"well say something."

"I- uh I don't really know what to say."

as soon as those words left Richie's mouth they heard a faint call saying that dinner was ready and that they needed to come upstairs to eat.

---

It was an awkward dinner. Scratch that, it was an awkward night. Richie didn't know how to respond so he just told Stan to do whatever made him comfortable and to let Mike know that they might be moving too fast.

The rest of the night, slightly uncomfortable, was spent watching movies and eating candy and smoking just a little weed.

(hoes, idk how to transition... i feel so awkward)

---

The next day... which is really today... unless you aren't reading this the day it was posted...

Eddie; richie! help!

Richie; what?

Eddie; people are trying to fuck me!

Richie; WhaT!

Eddie; yeah, on monday i get my ass beaten for being gay, and now all these guys wanna date me