pussy is fine by the way

Stan; dude wth

Bill; what?

Richie; what did i do this time?

Stan; not you

Bill; me?

Stan; no, bev

Bev; what?

Stan; you know 'what'

Bev; obviously i dont

Stan; hhmph

Richie; dont go all bitchy on bev, stanson

Stan; im not. if she doesnt remember what she did, then she shouldnt know

Bill; thats a little unfair

Bev; fine, whatever stan. idk what i did but im sorry

Richie; ok... well, your problem aside, Eddie is coming to my house like rn.

Stan; you didnt drive him?

Richie; well, i offered.. but he said he'd rather take his bike

Bill; haha he thinks ur a bad driver

Richie; I am not!

Bev; well, im gonna go, i have to wash my hair

Richie; ive never understood that excuse not to be somewhere

Stan; thats cause its a shit excuse

Bill; no, not if your a girl

Stan; you're*

Bev; no, it is a shit excuse. i have to go to the mall with my friend

Richie; then why did u say u were gonna take a shower

Stan; legit question 

Bev; shouldnt you be manscaping for eddie?

Richie; no, im tutoring him

Stan; really? no funny business?

Bill; sounds fake to me

Richie; no no i stg i am not gonna sleep w him. but makeout, maybe

Stan; lol

Richie; ok, bye. he's here

Bill; wow. that dude rides his bike slow

Stan; maybe he was taking in the scenery

Richie; he said he got lost. lol ok bye bye

Bill; be safe

Stan; use a condom

Richie; or five ;)

Richie and Eddie made their way to Richie's room and sat on his bed. Kicking off his shoes, Eddie sighed loudly and looked at Richie. "So Eds, what do you need the most help with?" Richie asked his boyfriend who sat across from him looking down at his book he just pulled out of his backpack.

"you actually wanna tutor me?" Eddie asked smiling widely, almost laughing.

"Yeah, I want you to stay in my class so I can see your beauty every day," Richie said giving Eddie a kiss on the cheek. "why's that funny?"

"It's not, I just thought you wanted to..." Eddie paused for a long moment. "not study, I don't know. " He shook his head and while a faint blush appeared on his cheeks.

"OOO, you thought I just wanted to kiss you senseless." Richie practically yelled, wrapping Eddie in a hug and kissing his face everywhere. "Didn't you, Eds?"

"Don't call me that, Richie. and no, I thought something else, THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN."

Richie gasped sarcastically. "Sex! That's not happening with your grades." Richie said. "I know I talk about fucking a lot of people, but I have standards. they have to be passing all of their classes." Richie joked

"Well, let's get studying then." Eddie grabbed a pencil and a notepad and gestured for Richie to start teaching him. 

--

After an hour of Richie going back over the basics and helping Eddie with his homework and slight joking around Eddie said that his mom needs him back home. To which Richie protests and wants him to stay. 

"Richie, you know I can't, my mom said an hour, and she meant an hour," Eddie explained. He started packing up his bag when he noticed Richie's hamster cage. "How's  Sam?"

"Who?" Richie asks. He knows he is talking about his pet Pussy, but Richie thinks it will be so much funnier if Eddie says his name.

"What's this?" Eddie says, now on a completely different subject. He holds up a bottle of pills that say Richard Tozier on them.

"Nothing, it's nothing," Richie says grabbing his pills for his bipolarity away from Eddie and shoving them in a desk drawer. "Pussy is fine, by the way." 

"Oh... good." Eddie said, putting his head down and walking over to his backpack and picking it up. "Well, I'll see you Monday." Eddie walked over to Richie and kissed him softly. He knew he didn't mean to, but he could feel the guilt from Richie radiating onto him from that kiss. "I'm here for you if you ever wanna talk to me, Richie."

"I know Eds. I'm just not really ready, you know, to share." Richie said. "Do you want a ride?" 

"Thanks, but I think my mom will be very suspicious as to why I dont have my bike with me when I get home, thanks though." Eddie said walking out of the room.   

Richie felt embarrassed when Eddie was gone he fell back on his bed and sighed feeling broken. He probably knows, he's a fast reader. He knows all about pill containers, how could he not? Richie thinks to himself. He felt like crying. Only Stan and his mom and dad know. How could I have been so stupid? Why did I even leave them out? 

a/n  ask me more questions! They make me feel better!

me;

characters;

anything else;

mmmk thanks for reading hoes. this chapter was hard to write cause i had hella writers' block but iss oki cause a chapter is a chapter!