Chapter 3

After a couple rounds of beer pong I am now tipsy. I really need to find a guy for the night so I ditch my beer pong partner and walk over to my friends. Harry and Rae are now with them. They are all in a circle sitting on lawn chairs just talking. As soon as they see me they smile. Liam politely stands up and grabs an extra chair for me. I walk over and take a seat.

"You don't seem too drunk. You guys must have done well." Louis studies me for a second.

"I carried us. They all sucked, but my partner really sucked." As I'm talking I see Niall sitting across from me and he is just staring at me. I watch as his eyes move from my legs all the way up my body and stop at my mouth. I decide to call him out on it. "Do you like what you see, Irish?"

"What? No!" I raise my eyebrows at Niall. "I mean yes, but no. I was just listening to you while you spoke. I was being polite." He is cute when he is flustered.

"I mean most people look into your eyes when you talk, but whatever." I smirk as he starts to blush.

"Jess, give the guy a break!" Rae says through her laughter.

"What do you think of the party Brett?" I smile at my little brother.

"It's okay, I guess." Brett doesn't seem too impressed.

"What? That's it. You are coming with us. Come on lads!" Louis stands up and walks away.

Harry, Brett, and Liam soon follow after him. I'm surprised that Niall stays.

"Why didn't you go with them?" I ask looking at Niall.

"I don't do drugs and I'm sure that's what they are going to do." Niall looks down at his hands. He seems so shy.

"I have to go to the bathroom. I will tell the guys not to do drugs with your brother." Rae stands up and I smile at her.

As she walks away I look at Niall. He is looking at me and when our eyes meet his cheeks turn red and he looks down. Flirting with him could be really fun.

"Then there were two," I say while coming to sit next to him.

Niall shyly smiles and looks down at the grass. As I sit down I place my hand on his thigh. It makes Niall quickly look at me. He has no clue what to do so he just freezes in his place.

"Tell me about yourself Niall." I wickedly smile at him.

"I, um, ww," Niall clears his throat. "What do you want to know."

His innocence is so cute. He is going to be so much fun to corrupt.

I slowly move my hand up Niall's thigh and seductively say, "anything. Just tell me something." I look up at him through my lashes.

As my hand gets to the middle of his thigh he jumps up. His cheeks are bright red and I chuckle.

"I have to go." Niall quickly walks away.

Before he walks into the house he quickly looks at me and as he turns to keep walking he runs into someone. From where I'm standing I can tell that Niall is apologizing and the big frat guy is debating on hitting Niall or not. Niall is pretty built himself so I'm sure he could take this guy down. In a twist of events the guy shakes Niall's hand and walks away.

"I see you scared Niall away," says Liam while walking up to me.

"He is just so easy to tease." I smile at Liam.

"He is a good guy. Be nice." Liam's says in an accusing tone.

"I was being nice!" I put my hand on my heart to act offended.