Chapter 12

Jay's class is weird today. Everytime I look at Niall he is already staring at me. Half way through class Jay notices.

"Mr. Horan would you be able to pay attention if Miss. Jess was teaching?" Jay doesn't sound amused at all.

"No, sorry Sir." Niall looks down and then back up to Jay.

I think Jay heard my conversation with Niall. There has been this weird tension since he came back from the bathroom. Maybe I'm just imagining things. Maybe everything is fine with my friends as well. I could just be trying to cause problems. That has happened in the past.

When class is over Jay comes up to me instead of running out of the room. I see Niall from the corner of my eye stay in his seat. I try to focus on Jay and what he is about to say to me.

"I'm meeting up with my friends tonight. Want to come?" Jay quickly asks me.

As I'm about to answer I watch Niall walk up to us. Every other student has left. What is Niall up to?

"Sure," I causally say.

"Jess, did you forget that we already had plans?" Niall asks while walking up to me. I give him a confused look. "We were going to study together. We talked about it on Saturday night."

What is Niall talking about? He should know more than anyone that I don't remember anything from Saturday night. I guess since we already have plans I could ask him what happened that night.

"Oh right, I forgot. How about another night, Jay?" I smile at Niall and then at Jay.

"Sure. I will just let you know. You guys have a good time studying." Jay grabs his stuff and leaves the classroom.

"Do we really have plans or were you just saying that so I wouldn't hang out with Jay?" I give Niall a questionable look.

"Yes," Niall replies.

"Yes what?" I am so confused right now.

"Let's go study now, because I don't have practice until tonight." Niall grabs my backpack and walks away.

I quietly follow Niall as we leave the classroom and walk through the building to get outside. Once the warm sun welcomes us I turn to Niall.

"What happened on Saturday night?" As I ask this I watch Niall frown and then smiles.

"Let's see, you told me that there were two of me and if we had sex it would be like a threesome. Then you smacked my arse repeatedly and we ended the night with you getting mad at me for not letting you kiss me." Niall has a smirk and it makes me smile.

"Oh, so nothing too embarrassing happened." I'm really not that embarrassed. Niall is a good looking guy no matter how annoying or judgmental he can be.

"I guess it depends on who you ask." Niall laughs and it reminds me of how enjoyable he can be.

"Do you ever let loose?" I can't see Niall going crazy.

"My first year and a half of UNI I did, but now I don't see the point." Niall shrugs his shoulders.

"Next party we have to hang out and you have to let me get you drunk. It will be so fun!" I know he won't agree, but I want to see if he will agree to hanging out with me.

"How about we skip the party and go to a movie or something?" Niall smiles at me.

"I never skip a party," I smirk.

"Fine we can go to the next party, but only if you don't drink." He is just dead set on me not having fun.

"You are going to have to get drunk for the both of us then." Just at this idea my smile grows.