Chapter 45

There are a couple pictures of Niall in this chapter with blonde hair, but he has brown hair in the story. Also the song that is above is apart of this chapter! It will make sense when you get to the part of the story.

***

Jess' P.O.V

As I pull up to the wedding venue I relax. The wedding is suppose to start in five minutes. I made it just in time. I rush into the venue without much thought. I walk through the door and some of the wedding guests stop and stare at me. I realize that I am still in my gold and black tutu with a shirt that has Horan written all over it. A little embarrassed I smile and wave and walk down the hallway. I walk until I get to the huge French doors that has a sign that reads "bridal suite" in cursive. I open the door to a room filled with laughter. Everyone stops and looks at me. Sarah is the first to speak.

"You made it! I was getting worried." Sarah looks down at my outfit and smiles. "I think you should wear that down the aisle."

"Some of your wedding guests already saw me and they didn't look very impressed. I think I will stick to the dress." I start to walk over to where my dress should be.

"I guess, but only if you want." Sarah laughs and then asks, "how was the game?"

"It was good! We won three to one. Brett and Louis got hurt, but I think they will be fine." I inform her and then I grab my dress to change.

"Wait, get your make up and hair touched up before you get your dress on." Sarah quickly says before I start changing. "This way you won't get make up on your dress."

"Good idea." I point at Sarah and then go to grab my make up only to find that I left it in the car. "Shit, I left it in the car."

"Just use mine." Sarah smiles and then takes a sip from a flask.

"What are you drinking?" I walk over to her and grab the flask. I take a sip and the familiar burn makes me smile. "Vodka, really?"

"It calms the nerves." Sarah chuckles, but for the first time since I entered the room I see how nervous she really is.

"Is everything okay?" As I ask her I search her eyes for my answer.

Before she can answer aunt Karen comes walking into the room. A huge smile on her face while she claps her hands together.

"Places everyone," aunt Karen chrips.

"Jess, I need a minute." Sarah whispers so only I can hear.

"The bride needs to pee and I need to change. We will be right back." Before Aunt Karen or anyone else can object I grab Sarah's arm and pull her into the bathroom. Thankfully my dress is hanging up by the shower curtain. "Spill. What's going on?" I start to get undressed as Sarah paces the bathroom. I quickly pull up my dress and turn around. "Zip?"

Sarah quietly walks over to me and zips up my dress. I turn around and flatten out the material. Knowing that I have given Sarah enough time to think I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Jason has done nothing wrong. I'm just worried. What if you are right?" I have no clue what she is talking about, so I stand here silently. "What if love and marriage is just putting us up for pain and suffering?"

"Sarah," I pause. I need to choose my next words carefully. "You have been the only person in my life that I have never had to censor myself for. You have heard every thought I have had. That means the good and the bad. Now, have I ever once said anything bad about Jason?" She shakes her head no. "Have I ever told you not to marry him?" Again she shakes her head no. "That's because you guys will be fine. I don't know much about love, but anyone can see that Jason loves you. He has cleaned your vomit off of you, him, and his car. He didn't run then, so I don't think he will now."