Chapter 21

^^Soooooo this is hilarious.

There is some texting between Niall and Jess. Niall's texts have ** by them and Jess' have - -. Also there are two pictures of Jess and Zayn. I did not make them so if you know who did let me know so I can give them credit!

***
My concentration is interrupted when I hear a knock on my window. I jump and let out a scream. When I turn to my window I see Brett busting up laughing at me. I roll down my window and smile at Brett.

"What are you doing?" He gives me a weird look.

"I just dropped Niall off. We were studying." I try to act normal.

"Oh. Well why don't you come inside and hang out for a bit?" Brett finally smiles.

"I don't know. I have homework and stuff to do." I actually would love to go inside and see how Niall would react to me being there.

"Just come in for five minutes. I need help with my English paper." Brett knows that I won't say no to helping.

"Fine. Let me park the car." I roll the window back up and drive to a empty parking stop.

As Brett and I walk inside I start wondering what Niall is doing. How is he taking care of his boner? He should have just let me help. It's not sex, so he would still be a born again virgin. I'm going to have to talk to him about that. When we walk into the dorm I smile. I hear the shower on so either Niall is taking a cold shower or he is in a warm shower taking care of some things.

"I think Niall accidentally took my book so I'm going to go check. Get your paper pulled up." I smile at Brett as I walk in the direction of the bedrooms.

I look behind me to see Brett's back to me, perfect. I stop at the bathroom door and press my ear to it. Niall has maybe been in the shower less than five minutes so if he is doing anything other than showering I will be able to hear it. I quietly listen as the sound of the shower fills the silence. The sound of the shower starts to relax me and then I hear a muffled moan. I smile proudly to myself, but I freeze when I hear my name being said. It was so quiet that I could have imagined it. I look over at Brett, but his back is still turned so it wasn't him. I press my ear to the door again, but all I hear is the water being turned off. I quickly walk back over to Brett.

"Did Niall have your book?" Brett glances at my hands.

"Nope. I must have left it at the library or something." I sit down next to him.

The next fifteen minutes are torture as I wait for Niall to leave the bathroom. I decide to just focus on Brett's paper. As I quietly read it I hear the bathroom door open. Of course he comes out now. Just as I'm focusing.

"Hey Niall. Jess and I are in the living room," Brett yells.

Niall comes back out to see Brett and I. Niall blushes slightly, but quickly hides it by rubbing his face with his hands.

"Didn't I just get rid of you," Niall teases.

"You aren't the only one who needs my editing skills," I tease right back.

As I make eye contact with Niall I can't help, but feel like he is trying to have a silent conversation with me. I keep looking into Niall's deep blue eyes, but I start to become antsy. I wish we were alone and that he wasn't waiting to talk to me.

"I am going to go grab the book I referenced real quick." Brett stands up and looks at me and then at Niall. "Don't have too much fun while I'm gone."

Niall watches as Brett walks down the hallway. When Niall considers it safe he takes two huge steps to close the gap between us. He sits down and is basically sitting on me. I scoot over a little bit.