chapter 7

"Is the week over yet?" Its only the third day of school and I'm over it.

"Well for you sort of. You only have today and tomorrow." Rae smiles at me as we walk into the kitchen. "Don't forget a hair tie for baking."

"Got one! Let's go." We grab granola bars and water bottles and start walking towards the front door.

"Ladies!" Our sorority president, Lacey yells.

"What's up Lace?" Rae asks while smiling.

"We have a training tonight and tomorrow night for rush this weekend. Will you be there?" Lacey looks mainly at me.

"Of course we will. I might be a little late, because of tutoring." I give her a fake smile.

I do love being in the sorority, but I hate how seriously they take rushing, date dashes, and who is dating who. We are only suppose to mingle with Louis, Liam, and Harry's fraternity. It drove them crazy when I hung out with Zayn.

"Good and Jess, try wearing some color for once!" Lacey skips away.

"I'm wearing a maroon top." I'm not in all black. I'm in my usual black shorts with a maroon crop top and a black and white flannel to go over it. I decided to rock some knee high socks with my white converses.

"Let me dress you tomorrow, please?" Rae smiles widely at me

"Fine, but no neon colors." I say as I look at Rae's bright clothing.

I laugh as I look at her neon pink skirt with a denim button up shirt. Even her necklace has some neon colors.

"Fine

"Fine. Let's go before anyone else stops us." I let Rae lead the way outside.

As we are walking outside I look across the street and see Harry and Louis walking out of their house. We make eye contact and they wave at us. They walk across the street and when they reach us Harry grabs Rae's backpack and gives her a kiss.

"Its too early for you two to be so cute," Louis whines.

"You are just jealous," Harry teases.