Chapter 16

Sorry for any grammer or spelling errors. I was distracted while I was editing!

***
Jess P.O.V

His lips aggressively attacks my skin as he slowly moves down my body. He leaves my skin on fire after each kiss. He leaves me wanting more. When he comes in contact with my underwear he rips them off as fast as possible. His blue eyes look up at me and I nod my head giving him permission to do whatever he would like. I bring my hands up to his brown hair and wait for him to make his move. I anticipate his move, practically begging for it. I have wanted this since our first kiss. Just as his lips are about to meet my skin where my underwear use to be Rae appears and starts yelling.

"Jess! Wake up. We are going to be late for class." She keeps yelling. Soon I am being shaken awake. I open my eyes and see Rae's smiling face. "Having a good dream?"

"Uggh." I sit up and rub my eyes. "You have no idea."

After I left the frat house on Sunday afternoon I haven't gone back. I'm keeping my distance from Liam and Niall. I was stupid on Saturday. Kissing Niall and then hooking up with Liam was the dumbest thing I could have ever done. Even though I haven't spoken to Niall I started having sex dreams about him.

"I can imagine. 'Oh Niall. Yes Niall.' I really need to get a private room." Rae laughs as she teases me.

"Niall is this sweet innocent guy, but all I can think about is ripping his clothes off. I can't even be around him without wondering what it would sound like to have him moan my name." I throw my head back in frustration.

"Oh my gosh Jess! Stop talking," Rae starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Rae, I don't know what to do. We spend two hours together on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am suppose to be tutoring him, but all I can do is undress him with my eyes." I throw my head back and quietly scream. "After class on Tuesday I canceled our study session, because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it."

"I thought you hated him." Rae smirks at me.

"How can anyone hate that adorable boy, I mean man." I take a deep breath. "I did something really stupid on Saturday."

"What did you do?" Rae doesn't even sound surprised.

"I kissed Niall and then not even a half hour later I had sex with Liam." I loathe myself.

"You kissed Niall and you are just barely telling me? The party was four days ago. Why am I just learning this?" Rae gives me a look of disapproval.

"Because I had sex with Liam after. I'm a terrible person." Why am I like this?

"Of course you had sex with Liam. You self sabotage. Now how was your kiss with Niall?" Rae brushes my most recent indiscretion to the side.

"I don't think Niall will see it that way." Rae keeps looking at me so I know that I will have to explain the kiss to her. "The kiss was something I have never experienced before."

"Give me more than that! Was it a good kiss?" Rae and I have never talked like this before when it comes to me and guys.

"Rae, it was a movie kiss." I look down in embarrassment.

"That's so cute! Are you going to kiss him again?" Rae claps her hands together.

"Considering its Thursday and I have avoided him for the last four days. I'm going to say no." Just talking about kissing Niall again is dangerous.

"Why not? Niall could be your first-"

"What? Boyfriend? Rae you know I don't date and Niall doesn't do hook ups. It's a good thing Niall doesn't remember the kiss, because nothing will ever happen between us. Again." I take a deep breath. "Besides, he is too good for me."