Chapter 73

"Actually Harry and I will be staying at the hotel too. Just in different rooms." Niall smiles. "So mum and Johnny will have the house to themselves. Now, you have finished stalling. Get up and go get ready."

I stand up and drag my feet into the bathroom. My hair is a little greasy, but I don't have the energy to wash it. I grab some dry shampoo and spray it all over my scalp. Since my hair is curled I don't have to do much. I spend most of my time on my make up. I cake it on like I did in college. I am giving the illusion that tonight we are partying hard. I told Rae that we were going to dance all night at the best club in London. I actually rented out a spa. We will have the rehearsal dinner and then go to the spa where we can have a dance party if we want. I did hire a stripper, three strippers to be exact. Hopefully Rae's little sister isn't coming. I am also wearing my sluttest dress I own. I won't be wearing it ever again so I have to wear it now. No mother should wear this dress.

Once my make up is finished I walk over to the massive closest that Niall and I share. I walk to the back of the closet and pull out the black dress. I bend down and grab my black heels. I put those things and a small black clutch into a duffle bag. I also throw some pajamas in there. I then walk to the front of my closet to grab a dress. This dress is dark blue and a lot better for a church. I slip it on and grab some tan heels. I Ieave the closet and walk back into the bathroom. I make sure everything looks okay and then leave the bedroom.

I walk into the kitchen to find Rae, Harry, and Niall sitting at the table talking

I walk into the kitchen to find Rae, Harry, and Niall sitting at the table talking. Rae is in a cute white dress, Harry and Niall are both in dress pants. However, Harry is in a white button up shirt and Niall is wearing a dark blue shirt that matches my dress. Rae is making the bridal party match for everything. I am happily participating for her.

"Let's go!" Rae says cheerfully.

We follow a very eager Rae to the garage. I am so happy that Rae is actually excited. A month ago she was sad that no one was coming to her wedding. Then two weeks ago she found out almost everyone is coming. I thought she was going to be stressed, but she is actually excited. Rae might be a little nervous, but she seemed to work that out at the walk through today. As we walk to the car Niall grabs my small duffle bag and carries it for me. I smile at how sweet he is.

"We are taking the fun little racecar!" I yell a little too loud.

"I see that Jess now loves the jaguar." Harry laughs. "Whatever car you don't care if Jess wrecks."

"She can wreck any car she wants to." I didn't think it was possible for Niall to love me more than he did, but he does. I just need to tell him about the baby. He will be so happy. "But if she gets hurt then I will be mad."

"Jess will not be wrecking any cars. Hello, precious cargo." Rae says as she rubs her stomach.

"Hello, precious cargo right here." Niall says mocking Rae, except he waves his hand from my head to my toes.