Chapter 65

"Go on a date with me." Niall states.

"No. Go hang out with your family." I say as I try to walk away from Niall. Just trying to add some much needed space between us, but the small bedroom won't allow it.

"Why not? I think it will be good for us. I want to woo you." Niall flashes his charming smile.

"Well frankly, I'm still pissed at you." I cross my arms and glare at Niall.

"What does Frank have to do with this?" I roll my eyes at Niall's joke. "Come on Jess." Niall walks closer to me. "Please go on one date with me. We all know that you are so stubborn that one date isn't going to stop you from being mad at me."

"If I say that I will think about it, will you leave me alone?" I try to say kindly.

"It might give you an hour or two alone." I don't know how Niall finds this amusing.

"Fine. I will think about it." I let an annoyed sigh leave my lips.

"The date will be tonight, so get to thinking if you want to go. I will start setting stuff up just in case." Niall runs out the door before I can question him.

After we got off the phone with Rae a couple nights ago, everyone had a million questions. They wanted to know where Brandon was, why I had been crying, and why I wasn't jumping up and down in joy for Rae. I explained to everyone that Brandon and I broke up. Louis smirked as I said this and McKenna didn't seem all that surprised, but was bummed. She knows how awesome of a guy Brandon is. Niall, however, he didn't say anything and hasn't mentioned Brandon since. As we were boarding the plane to come to Ireland he apologized for being rude, but that's it.

Now that we are in Dublin he is acting completely differently. Niall is being super flirty and going out of his way to shower me with attention. We are staying with his mom and step-dad while we are here. Thankfully it is only for four days, but I feel like those days won't go by fast enough. In all honesty I just want a break, which won't be happening anytime soon. The next break I get is in two and a half weeks. That's when Niall is having his surgery. No matter how pissed I am at him, the idea of him going into surgery stresses me out.

Ugh, I hate how complicated I make things. I am tired of this back and forth. One day I hate him and the next I love him, but can't trust him. I just need to decide and live with my choice. Just go on this date tonight and if it goes well then we will date and if it goes bad then I can end things. Simple, I can do this. It is pretty obvious when a date goes well, so by the end of tonight I will know what my future will look like. That's not terrifying or anything. I pick up my phone and tell McKenna to come pick me up. She didn't want to intrude and is staying at a hotel. After I send her a text I grab my makeup, curling wand, and my purse.

I walk out of the room and head downstairs. Niall's mom and step-dad have moved from their house in Mullingar and now live in a smaller home in Dublin. I don't know why they moved, but I think it's because of Niall's brother. I heard he moved to Dublin, so I wouldn't be surprised. This smaller house is just as nice as the old house though. Decorated almost exactly the same. As I enter the living room Louis and Niall look over at me.

"I will go on that date tonight." I tell them. "But I have no date clothes, so I am going to have McKenna pick me up to go shopping. I will get ready at her hotel, so I will see you tonight."

"Perfect. I will be there at eight p.m to pick you up." Niall smiles widely at me.

"Why so late?" I have a somewhat early day tomorrow.

"You will see." Of course Niall is going to keep this a surprise.

"Alright, well I will see you guys later." I wave at both of them and then turn around.