Chapter 37

Jess P.O.V

Sunday comes way too fast. I am currently getting ready to go to church with Niall and I am trying not to freak out. I play with my fingers as Rae does my hair and make up.

"Jess, stop moving. I am going to poke your eye out if you keep moving." Rae says while putting mascara on me.

I asked Rae to do my make up so I wouldn't stick out in the crowd. I also asked her to do my hair so it would be perfect. She happily obliged, but I think she is only doing it, because she knows how nervous I am.

"Sorry. I just, I just can't stop freaking out." I tell her while trying to calm down.

"Its just church. Don't worry. I'm sure no one will even notice that you are there." Rae says trying to comfort me. After a couple more minutes Rae stands up straight. "Okay, your hair and make up are done. Let's go get your dress on."

I stand up and follow Rae to our room. When Rae said she had millions of dresses for me to wear she wasn't lying. I tried on probably a hundred dresses last night. I couldn't find one that I liked so I gave up. Rae ended up picking one out and I will try it on now. If I don't like this dress, well it doesn't really matter. Niall will be here any minute.

"What if I trip or say something stupid?" I ask Rae as we walk into our room.

"Why are you so nervous? I don't see what the big deal is." Rae looks at me curisously as she sits on her bed.

"I have to tell you something, because if I don't I might combust." I pace around our room.

"Jess, what is it? I have never seen you like this." I look over at Rae and she is highly amused.

"Niall and I are dating and are kind of sneaking around." I start pacing again.

"What? How long? Wait you mean, dating as in boyfriend and girlfriend,  right?" Rae jumps up off her bed.

"Yes, boyfriend and girlfriend. Since that weekend at my parents' house." I stop to look at her.

"Why aren't you more excited?" Rae looks at me skeptically.

"Because its Niall and he matters. Everything I thought I knew about guys has gone out the window." I point at the window dramatically. "I have no clue what I'm doing and I think I am horny all the time now. I don't know how much kissing I can handle when it doesn't lead to anything." Rae starts laughing. She tries to control her laughing, but it only makes it worse. "Rae you can't tell anyone."

"Okay, okay," Rae tries to calm herself down. After a couple deep breaths she succeeds. "Wow, I can't believe you have a boyfriend, like a real boyfriend. Wow, I never thought that would happen and now you are going to church with him. Wow."

"Stop saying wow." I cross my arms and start to get annoyed.

"Calm down! This is exciting. I am so happy for you. I now understand why you are so worried, but don't be. Niall likes you for you. Now go get dressed." Rae shoos me away. I walk over to my bed and grab the dress. I look it over once and then strip down to change. I slip the dress on and walk over to the mirror. I button up a couple buttons and tie the sash thing. I put the nude color heels on and look at the dress. It's a pink, blue, and white dress. It has two slits on the sides. I don't know how I feel about it.

 I don't know how I feel about it