Chapter 74

"Calm down. I'm sure it is just Donny, the bus driver." I walk over to the door with a big smile. I open the door to find three firemen. All being tall, dark, and handsome. Just Rae's type. "Can I help you guys with something?"

Rae walks over at this point and she looks extremely nervous.

"Ma'am, are you aware that when certain oils are mixed it can cause the air to become toxic?" The firefighter in the middle says. I shake my head no. "Alright, we need to know why you are all here so late?"

"We are here for my bachelorette party. I'm getting married tomorrow." Rae politely let's them know. "We can leave if we need to."

"We need to a toxins screen first." I bite my lip as one of the firefighters says. "Hit it."

I watch as the firefighter on the left bends down and grabs a stereo. It starts blasting music. The other two grab Rae's hands and guide her back into the room. The third with the stereo follows close behind them. I shut the door and walk over to where they are. They put a chair down in the center of the room and start dancing around Rae. She turns around and makes eye contact with me.

"I'm going to kill you!" She yells over the music with her cheeks bright red.

At that moment a shirt lands on her face.

"Ow ow! Take it off," I yell. I walk over to Rae and hand her a wad of one dollar bills. "I think you might need these!"

I then run off to stand by the other girls. 

The firefighters strip down to thongs. Each taking turns giving Rae a lap dance. While one is giving her a lap dance the other two are on each side of her dancing. Today might be the funniest day I have ever had. Rae is bright red and has no idea what to do. The firefighters seem to enjoy how timid she is. When the firemen are done dancing Rae shoots up out of her seat.

"Thank you, uh, for that." Rae says while trying not to make eye contact.

"Congratulations on your wedding!" The stereo fireman says.

"Oh, thanks." Rae nervously looks away. "Would you guys like some food? I'm sure you worked up an appetite."

"We are on a tight schedule. Lots of bachelorette parties. Summer is our busiest time. You all have a good night." The same fireman says. They start to walk away, this firefighter stops in front of me. I figure he is looking to be paid, but I prepaid so I'm confused. "If you need another stripper or date you should call me."

I feel like my eyes pop out of my head. I use to be so smooth, but I don't even know how to act. I'm also not use to shutting guys down.

"I don't think I will be needing a stripper anytime soon and my date card is full." I smile kindly.

"Your loss." The firefighter walks away.

What a cocky jerk.

"Hey!" I yell to get his attention. When he turns around I say, "I'm dating Niall Horan, a professional soccer player. I definitely don't think letting you go is "my loss"." I use air quotes to add to my sass.

He waves me off and continues to walk away. I should call and complain.

"You would get hit on by a stripper." Rae teases me.

"And you would offer a stripper food." I tease her right back.

We spend the next few hours relaxing. It's nice to have a girls night. I never thought I would enjoy a night like this. I use to hate hanging out with girls. I always had to be where the boys where. Now I'm happy to hang out with friends and not have to worry about impressing guys.