Entry #49 (02/28/18)

02/28/18

Dear Reader,

Someone told me, my father really cares for me and treats me like a baby. I wanted to tell her she was wrong. I am not treated like a baby, but I am treated like his princess. I know my father has a lot of lapses. I did write one entry here about that, didn't I? But here's the thing... though he is mean sometimes to my mother, and he is unfaithful to their marriage, he is still a good dad. For one, he wakes up early in the morning to cook us breakfast, and drives us to school. He also fetch us from school and cooks us dinner. For short he has been the family driver/cook. Hahaha. And takes good care of his children if he can't for his wife. But there will be times when he won't be in the mood and he'll have these "tantrums" is what I like to call it. And he'd quarrel with mom. I'm used to it already. And with that I learned, that if you love someone, you'll have to accept him/her as a whole. Which means to accept the good and bad side of his/her personality. And even if they hurt you at one moment, always know that there were also times when they loved and cared for you. Don't dwell on the unpleasant memories but on the ones that are blissful. Through this, life would be less stressful.

Not Yours,
-Krizia

#7 days to go till board exam.