001

I pulled up at the very familiar street infront of the very familiar house. I turned off the engine and looked out the window to the three story house, which didn't feel like I had left at all. It still had the two dead plants either side of the front door, despite keep telling Simon and Vikk a number of times. Plus the pile of muddy football boots which were aimlessly throw there because Josh didn't want mess in the house. There were a few footballs around the drive as Lewis has banned ball sport after JJ and I broke a few things in the kitchen that one time we decided to do an all nighter and at the early hours of the morning we decided play one touch football across the kitchen island.

It doesn't feel like I have been away at all. This morning while I was packing up the last things in my apartment I was nervous at the thought of everything completely changing when I got home. Which is stupid as Simon and I called each other pretty much everyday, and he came to visit at the weekends which he sometimes was joined by Emily and Ethan or Freya and Gee, which was so nice to have familiar faces in the city. I am quite proud of myself for being quite fluent of French. How long until I forget, it's only a matter of time.

It's crazy to think that it was not long along that I was going to David for advice along with the argument with Simon when he found out. And now I can say I am a Serie A winner along with the golden boot winner with the most goals scored. It's crazy to think how one season can do for your confidence, I honestly think this is the best I've ever felt since playing. There is even rumours that Mark Sampson is interested in me to play for the three lions! When Dom told me he was going to be in the stands during the match, I wanted to just scream but then I instantly felt major pressure to have a good game to show him what I was made of.

I pulled my keys out the ignite and hopped out the car, I kept my eyes on the house as I walked around the car and opened the back seats. I grabbed my suitcase and the two pet holders before locking the door and walking up the drive of the large house. I opened the door and let myself in instantly knowing that the door wouldn't be locked.

I wanted to go stealth mode but as soon as I closed the door both Sting and Shearer had different ideas and started yapping. I crinkled my nose up as I let them out with them both running off in different directions. I looked around to see if anyone was around but nothing. I frowned as I bent down to the pink holder and zipped it open and picked up Pickles who is the new addition to the Lloyd family. Why the name Pickles? Well while I was in Paris I found a new love of gherkins and thought the name Pickles would be cute for my little princess. She was a domesticated African Serval cat. Let's just not talk about Simon's reaction when he came waltzing in the flat and he got randomly attacked by her.

I watched her as she cautiously walked around smelling the ground, probably picking up the scents from Freya's cats from the many times she has decided to bring Marigold over.

I heard the front door open which made me turn my attention towards them to find Gee and Chip, as soon as they spotted me their conversation dropped with Gee pouncing over to me and squeezing me.

"I thought Simon was picking you up later?" She questioned finally pulling away.

I nodded. "I've got to keep him on his toes somehow" I joked making us laugh.

"Good to see you again" Chip winked giving me a normal nice hug. "Congratulations by the way" he added as he pulled away.

"Thanks" I smiled. "Do you know where everyone is?" I questioned looking up at the landing to see that all their bedrooms doors were open which meant they definitely weren't in there.

They looked at each other before they both shook their heads. I could tell they knew something but was keeping it away from me.

"Come on let's get some drinks and wait for them" Gee suggested grabbing my hand pulling me to the kitchen.

She opened the door and pulled me making sure that I was the first one inside, Chip turned on the lights which made everyone pop up shouting. "SURPRISE" along with the dogs appearing again barking. Harry and Lux popped out of nowhere and started spraying me with silly string which made me squeal, which made both Gee and Chip move away from me as I tried to shield myself.

My mouth dropped open as I looked around the room to see the whole gang standing around the kitchen island, with a lot of them holding either their phones or vlogging cameras to capture the moment. There were lettered silver balloons which read CONGRATS, which would definitely wouldn't last long from the guys inhaling all the helium.

"Oh my god!" I whispered as Simon appeared with his newly dyed silver hair. He wrapped his arms around me and pecked my cheek as I just stood there in shock.

There was a cake of a golden boot with the words Lloyd 10 written on it, making it match my current boots.

"Guys you are going to make me cry" I whispered putting my hand on my chest feeling the tears appear.

Simon rubbed my back softly. "We are just so proud of you" He smiled.

"Welcome home!" Freya gushed pulling me into her making me lightly cry on her shoulder with Tobi and Freezy joining the hug.

.....

It was a lot later and the whole gang was still at the house just all chilling out and catching up. We ordered pizza and we broke open the alcohol. Freya and Emily mainly just gushed over Pickles and sat on the floor to play with her while Gee, Sarah and Will danced around the kitchen to the playlist music.

"So I leave you guys for a few months and everything seems to fall apart?" I joked about the current diss track war as I sat outside with Simon, Harry and Cal.

JJ has stated he is leaving the Sidemen because of how much he dislikes Ethan, while he is out in the states with Ricegum and his posse. Which obviously they decided to get more views for the all of them was to make up fake beef. Which has been all quite fun to watch, from the sideline. Which has been my favourite? No comment.

"Why don't you get on board? Who will you diss?" Harry questioned sipping his beer.

I shrugged as I played with Simon's fingers which hung from my shoulder. "Hmm... there's too many people to chose from" I laughed placing my head on his shoulder. "Anyway how's Katie?" I asked changing the subject as I realised that she was the only one out the crew not here.

"She's good, she apologised she couldn't make it but she'll be down in two weeks" he explained with a small hiccup.

......

@Miniminter: Reunited with my favourites 👸🏼🐶 @YasLloyd10

@KSI: ❤️❤️❤️❤️
@FreyaNightingale: Aw my little piglets 😍
@Calfreezy: #WelcomeHomeYas
@YasLloyd10: #WelcomeHomeYasAndSting

......

A/N AHHHHHHH I AM SO EXCITED TO CARRY ON WITH THIS STORY! Just want to say thank you to everyone who had stuck by this book!